Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: I love that fold between his eyes. :wink:
Me too, it gives the face a real great bump into that manliness "I lived life" thing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

SentaLoree,thanks a lot for the pics and the vid! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cicero just texted, that her matinee was fantastic. She just went for the stage door and will be seing the show tonight again - that she squeezed his hand and he looked at her directly saying, that they won´t take pics, as they are at the auction again. Hugh cuddled her hair, as he hit her with his elbow. So happy for her :D

Which means - they are back to auctioning :D

EDIT: Beige pullover, no hat, no jacket. Eye candy pure and those eyes...(her writing :lol:) She got some ok pics...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yay for Cicero!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Awesome video and pics! And yea for auctioning, I guess (kinda torn between more time outside vs. inside with the auction though). Just STAY HEALTHY, DANIEL.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Can't wait for Cicero to post pics :D :D
Last edited by Jocelyn919 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Awesome video and pics! And yea for auctioning, I guess (kinda torn between more time outside vs. inside with the auction though). Just STAY HEALTHY, DANIEL.
Just make sure to be outside after the Matinee - there he mostly doesn´t dress up so warm, because he goes back in. :D Remember the shirt, short arms thing a few days ago, when everybody was dressed in warm clothes?

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

SentaLoree wrote:OK - I'm trying to post three photos from the stage door here. Please let me know if this works. Thanks.
http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af98/sentaloree
:D :D :D :D :D thank you sooo much for showing and sharing!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Great pics, Senta :D Thanks for sharing!
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Cicero wrote:Great pics, Senta :D Thanks for sharing!
And when are you going to show your pics and tell your story?
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Soon :wink: Just need to survive 16 hours at work today :( Had a great time though :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Cicero wrote:Soon :wink: Just need to survive 16 hours at work today :( Had a great time though :D :D
I'm glad you had a great time,Cicero.Looking forward to more details. :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Cicero wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Soon :wink: Just need to survive 16 hours at work today :( Had a great time though :D :D
Maybe there will be multiple "Strictly Dancing" shows on tonight :D Stay away from the pillows! Waiting impatiently for your report, may we hope for pictures?
Linda

Post by Linda »

Great videos and pictures. It all brings me back to when I was there, but that seems so long ago now. And it is almost over. How sad is that :(
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Linda wrote:Great videos and pictures. It all brings me back to when I was there, but that seems so long ago now. And it is almost over. How sad is that :(
Yeah, this is the end of knowing Daniel's schedule. Maybe forever unless he does another play :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It's been so nice to get all these pics and videos. It will surely be a dry spell. I think the Therapy thread is going to need a hoard of new therapists. Unemployment is high; maybe some new college grads want to donate their time to us - just for some experience they can post on their resumes - ha!