Broadway discussion turned into "Bye,Bye ASR"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
Linda wrote:Great videos and pictures. It all brings me back to when I was there, but that seems so long ago now. And it is almost over. How sad is that :(
Yeah, this is the end of knowing Daniel's schedule. Maybe forever unless he does another play :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It's been so nice to get all these pics and videos. It will surely be a dry spell. I think the Therapy thread is going to need a hoard of new therapists. Unemployment is high; maybe some new college grads want to donate their time to us - just for some experience they can post on their resumes - ha!
Dry, you think? I don't think so, here's how it might unfold:

- Triumphant return to streets of London - paps snap Dan and papers celebrate his "broadway success" (maybe)
- Lots of dinners out and shopping at expensive stores during run up to Christmas
- Holiday - sun, sand, Lays, and PFA
- Canada here we come - Lots of DC pics cardis, ear muffs, puffer vest and North Face jacket.
- Birthday in Canada - mmm, not sure on this one.
- Then we'll be into Spring, Summer and then oh yay, Bond starts shooting.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

bumblebee wrote:Dry, you think? I don't think so, here's how it might unfold:

- Triumphant return to streets of London - paps snap Dan and papers celebrate his "broadway success" (maybe)
- Lots of dinners out and shopping at expensive stores during run up to Christmas
- Canada here we come - Lots of DC pics cardis, ear muffs, puffer vest and North Face jacket.

I like your thinking, BB!! Fingers crossed :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Miss-Meow wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Dry, you think? I don't think so, here's how it might unfold:

I like your thinking, BB!! Fingers crossed :wink:
OMG - what hit me was the 'stache ticker' - 5 more days. Both Yea!! AND Oh NO!!!!

I like your thinking, too, BB. Certainly some post-'stache pics will be published. Those will be highly sought after. We will certainly miss him in the US. For me, although Hugh doesn't do 'it' for me, I have come to really like him as a person. What a gentleman.

I wonder when Daniel will move out of the condo...?
PAMELA BRAMMER

Broadway discussing thread

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I really dont believe I am saying this but I feel really sad about the end of the play and although I really didnt like the stache at the begniing I am really really going to miss it. I have seen the Sky posters advertising Q of S on Sky over Christmas and it feels like there is something missing - the thing missing is his stache :( I have come to think of it as part of him.

Pam x
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
sf2la

Re: Broadway discussing thread

Post by sf2la »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I really dont believe I am saying this but I feel really sad about the end of the play and although I really didnt like the stache at the begniing I am really really going to miss it. I have seen the Sky posters advertising Q of S on Sky over Christmas and it feels like there is something missing - the thing missing is his stache :( I have come to think of it as part of him.

Pam x
I still prefer him without the mustache, but the longer hair and leather with jeans have made him look a lot younger, IMO. The gray suit thing was getting a bit old :roll:

We'll be in Daniel mourning on the 7th..Image I'm kinda already there...
Germangirl

Re: Broadway discussing thread

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I really dont believe I am saying this but I feel really sad about the end of the play and although I really didnt like the stache at the begniing I am really really going to miss it. I have seen the Sky posters advertising Q of S on Sky over Christmas and it feels like there is something missing - the thing missing is his stache :( I have come to think of it as part of him.

Pam x
I still prefer him without the mustache, but the longer hair and leather with jeans have made him look a lot younger, IMO. The gray suit thing was getting a bit old :roll:

We'll be in Daniel mourning on the 7th..Image I'm kinda already there...
Don´t - YOU still have lots of DC coming your way in the next days.

How about a party in the Therapie Thread on the 7th?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

sf2la wrote:OMG - what hit me was the 'stache ticker' - 5 more days. Both Yea!! AND Oh NO!!!!

I have to admit that my 'stache ticker' even surprised me yesterday :shock: !! Having been away from the forum for over a week, I had forgotten all about it - it was kind of scary to see that the end of the play is in sight :(
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Miss-Meow wrote:
sf2la wrote:OMG - what hit me was the 'stache ticker' - 5 more days. Both Yea!! AND Oh NO!!!!

I have to admit that my 'stache ticker' even surprised me yesterday :shock: !! Having been away from the forum for over a week, I had forgotten all about it - it was kind of scary to see that the end of the play is in sight :(
It's really, really sad, but just because of this great play and not so much about the stache :wink: :lol:.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:

It's really, really sad, but just because of this great play and not so much about the stache :wink: :lol:.
Yeah, now it's like sending someone off to parts unknown and not knowing when you'll ever see him again. I've loved all the pics, videos, and stories - stuff he doesn't normally do on a daily basis. He's just become so unattainable since Bond. Sad for us. The countdown keeps us from being in denial.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Just think - the next ticker could be a countdown to Bond 23!! Or, if that's just too far off, a countdown to Dream House ...

I'll be bringing my cat back after her rest - so, if anyone else wants to take over ticker duty - feel free!!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

At least some of you saw him , I'm sad because I didn't and now too late see this run .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Laredo wrote:At least some of you saw him , I'm sad because I didn't and now too late see this run .
Don't be sad, Laredo. You are financially wise. Although it was nice to see him in person, it came as a great cost to most of us. Airfare, hotel, transportation, ticket(s), NYC food prices (!), and now we're left with the financial aftermath. Be glad you don't have to deal with that, especially during this economy. Those in NJ/NY have had a much easier $ time of it. I'm sure if he were in your area, you would have seen him, too.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

sf2la wrote:
Laredo wrote:At least some of you saw him , I'm sad because I didn't and now too late see this run .
Don't be sad, Laredo. You are financially wise. Although it was nice to see him in person, it came as a great cost to most of us. Airfare, hotel, transportation, ticket(s), NYC food prices (!), and now we're left with the financial aftermath. Be glad you don't have to deal with that, especially during this economy. Those in NJ/NY have had a much easier $ time of it. I'm sure if he were in your area, you would have seen him, too.
I agree...don't be sad.
Financially you are saving so much by not going lol. After calculating the $$ i've spent its crazy lol
bubita

Post by bubita »

Those who went to see him shouldn´t be sad, at least you all have seen him once or more than once, that makes something to remember.
I live in chile, I have no hope whatsoever of seen him so you´re lucky girls, enjoy the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SentaLoree

Post by SentaLoree »

Don't say you have no hope of meeting him - who knows? Maybe he'll film the next Bond in Chili! Call out what you want and count on it happening - envision it. It can happen!

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would have met him, but when I saw he'd be in the states - NYC - I knew that was my chance. Then the kind people on this site coached me through it all and helped it happen.

I'll hope for you that your dream will come true also - that goes for anyone out there who hasn't had the opportunity...YET.