More then 1.5 million $

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote: The way they played the crowd, it was too much to resist.
I agree about the not resisting. I am glad I wasn't there during the auction period. I would have bid anything and had to have sold my children when i got home to pay off my debt. :oops:
When I do finally have children they may have to be sold because of this play... :P
Maybe you could offer Dan your first born in exchange for your debts? Since he is responsible for your irresponsibility.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: I agree about the not resisting. I am glad I wasn't there during the auction period. I would have bid anything and had to have sold my children when i got home to pay off my debt. :oops:
When I do finally have children they may have to be sold because of this play... :P
Maybe you could offer Dan your first born in exchange for your debts? Since he is responsible for your irresponsibility.
Hahaha! Yes! And if it was an open adoption I could at least see the kid (only to see Dan)... ;)
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is soooo nervous :lol:

Thanks Luna :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Germangirl wrote:
He is soooo nervous :lol:

Thanks Luna :D
He seemed a lot more comfortable than I thought he would be. :) He was too adorable up there. Kept putting his cue cards in his mouth to clap and finally put them in his front pocket. Didn't know where to rest the award. I really want to know what he was going to say before Hugh cut him off!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Thanks for these great pics! It's very adorable to see both men that free :D.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks a lot for the video and the pics! :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

gracias Luna por el video, eres la mejor!!!
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

He looks so cool, cute, relaxed, and open, and fidgetity (same ole Dan) on this vid. Glad we could send him back with a smile on his face. :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

you are welcome for video.

another report
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culture ... ions-.html

ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:you are welcome for video.

another report
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culture ... ions-.html

Just to get the relation - its from this article

The four runners-up, "Phantom of the Opera," "Billy Elliot," "Hair" and "Wicked," raised $617,000 combined. On the road, where touring Broadway companies typically play in much larger houses, "Rent" led the way at $242,000 for the six weeks.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:VOTE FOR BROADWAY.COM's STAR OF THE YEAR

Daniel Craig and Hugh are up for this award! :)

Vote!!!

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

chocolatecake wrote:He looks so cool, cute, relaxed, and open, and fidgetity (same ole Dan) on this vid. Glad we could send him back with a smile on his face. :wink:
There is no denying that New York treated Daniel superbly well. Thanks for taking care of him......this Londoner appreciates it. :wink: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.