His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote: Really :shock: Oh, I love LA, its one of those either lover or hate cities. I lived there for a year and it was quite a ride...Are you doing a sightseing US trip?
Las Vegas, LA, San Francisco, Palo Alto (a visit at the Facebook headquarters^^) and New York, yeah
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Really :shock: Oh, I love LA, its one of those either lover or hate cities. I lived there for a year and it was quite a ride...Are you doing a sightseing US trip?
Las Vegas, LA, San Francisco, Palo Alto (a visit at the Facebook headquarters^^) and New York, yeah
Wow - that´s really cool. That will be great. How long will the whole trip be/how much time for each city?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

where

Post by Guinness »

I am depressed. So is he still in Californication land?
Germangirl

Re: where

Post by Germangirl »

Guinness wrote:I am depressed. So is he still in Californication land?
If you are already depressed now, what will happen to you in the next weeks - when we won´t see as much as an ear of him - maybe?

Here something to cheer you up just a bit - best I can do right now :sad:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

Re: where

Post by Guinness »

If you are already depressed now, what will happen to you in the next weeks - when we won´t see as much as an ear of him - maybe?

Here something to cheer you up just a bit - best I can do right now :sad:

EXCELLENT! Well, we do have lots of photos and I can practice on Photobucket! Did you know if you create something on photobucket you can have it printed or whatever on a mug or a shirt or other things listed on the site!! Exciting.

With the big "41" coming I would be "out on the town" if I were him. Or not. Boo Hoo. Wow. I may have to go to Robert Downeys site!!!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Does anyone know where they are now? Home in London? Still in NYC? Vacationing on a beach somewhere?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Was wondering the exact same thing - laying low it seems, on holiday I hope and having a nice time somewhere warm in a tighty swim suit.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I was hoping someone would spot him at an airport. Gosh he has a good way of laying low.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My guess is, he is in London right now after all the time away - taking care of things until he takes off soon for some lovely warm island in the carribean.
Lucky Daniel, lucky Sats... :wink:

We have to remember - most of the time, we don´t know, where he is - we are just so used to that from the play, that it seems strange to not have a definite clue...we have to get used to that again... :(

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

London airports have arrangements for VIPs who do not want to be seen by the press. Those celebs who are spotted, hiding behind their shades and making a fuss about the press snapping them, are spotted because they have chosen not to take advantage of the arrangements.

Daniel could have come into any of the London airports via the VIP arrangements. With the weather we have at the moment, everyone is covered up and people are intent on getting from A to B out of the snow and cold, so a random spotting on the streets is unlikely.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dan could be in Cape town. He is rumoured to be attending a Parlotones Concert on the V and A Waterfront as part of the Aqua Festival.
We will be bound to find out for sure later on. lets hope for some good pics
if it is true!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Forgot to mention.....this info was on twitter...

http://twitter.com/dannicholl/statuses/6791266964
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Forgot to mention.....this info was on twitter...

http://twitter.com/dannicholl/statuses/6791266964
http://whatsonsa.co.za/news/index.php/c ... front.html

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Sightings

Daniel Craig washing down steak tartare with four espressos at Bistro Chat Noir while his female companion had chicken Cobb salad . . .

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sightin ... YdiYVVfz1L
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:Sightings

Daniel Craig washing down steak tartare with four espressos at Bistro Chat Noir while his female companion had chicken Cobb salad . . .

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sightin ... YdiYVVfz1L
My guesses about his whereabouts were arong all the way, but now I think, he might just go from NY to his warm island.