His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Germangirl wrote:Blazin Goat Productions (Oakville)
http://www.blazingoat.com/
When I click on the link it says "relaunch coming soon" has anybody seen any thing else on this site?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Blazin Goat Productions (Oakville)
http://www.blazingoat.com/
When I click on the link it says "relaunch coming soon" has anybody seen any thing else on this site?
I got the same, but thought to post it anyway, as it will be done at some point.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am repeating Lunas post here to have it all in on place. Oakvilles "good" area can´t be all that large. maybe drive around a bit, Jocelyn :wink:

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/index. ... opic=57066

Dream house, Daniel Craig's new film (set for 2011), will be filming in my neighborhood in March. I will provide updates and maybe a few shots of the set that I will post on this topic soon. Right now they are setting up a house "shell" that they will be ignited on fire for one of the scenes.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Nice place, how :oops: I missed that post of Luna.
:lol: :lol: :lol: its very good "to have OUR people...everywhere!"
togal

Post by togal »

Jocelyn919 wrote:I wonder where exactly in Oakville he will be filming at. Oh the suspense hehe...I'm guessin it will be a "location" shoot. I read that most of the filming will be done @ the studio
That location in Oakville is beautiful. I think Oakville will be one of the locations for external shots. Didn't we read somewhere that that they were going to use Pinewood Studios which is located in downtown Toronto?

Oakville is not that big and I'm sure that once filming starts we'll start hearing about everything in the papers and blogs. I remember when Russell Crowe was filming here and the first day he arrived, there was a photo of him in the Toronto Star just strolling around the city by himself.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

togal wrote:
Jocelyn919 wrote:I wonder where exactly in Oakville he will be filming at. Oh the suspense hehe...I'm guessin it will be a "location" shoot. I read that most of the filming will be done @ the studio
That location in Oakville is beautiful. I think Oakville will be one of the locations for external shots. Didn't we read somewhere that that they were going to use Pinewood Studios which is located in downtown Toronto?

Oakville is not that big and I'm sure that once filming starts we'll start hearing about everything in the papers and blogs. I remember when Russell Crowe was filming here and the first day he arrived, there was a photo of him in the Toronto Star just strolling around the city by himself.
Togal, go to the Dream House thread - I have posted the exact locations in there.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

The house and grounds is so beautiful, hard to think a dark story line is coming.
togal

Post by togal »

Germangirl wrote:
togal wrote:

Togal, go to the Dream House thread - I have posted the exact locations in there.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: We all do, I guess :wink:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i think he there already, he lsip in under private jet in darkness.

and i think he dye his hair for part. i wrong i think as i basura at guessing but it long time since he dye hair si? and it enough time for it to grow out before bond.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:i think he there already, he lsip in under private jet in darkness.

and i think he dye his hair for part. i wrong i think as i basura at guessing but it long time since he dye hair si? and it enough time for it to grow out before bond.
No, the saying goes he gets there on the 23rd. And don´t start even thinking about dying the hair.... :evil:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SansBras Sundance trip is off to a great start: spotted Daniel Craig leaving La Guardia this morning. Can only be a good omen, no? - Orson #armless

Means he is back in NY?

calypso

Post by calypso »

Location Toronto
patrickharnett
Could swear Daniel Craig just walked into the King/George Starbucks. In case you were wondering what he was up to...
less than a minute ago from web

looks like he there already! last post by sundance was 3 hours ago so it only take less than that to fly to toronto yes?

why not someone take picture with phone? :evil:
ImageImage