YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Post by Germangirl »

Even though some are not convinced and I respect that, of course, most of us are for some time and now, it seems, he´s decided to tell the world - in his own way. There might not be another announcement. After we have waited for so long, I feel, it does deserve an own thread.

The part of me, that is DedicatedtoDaniel :wink: feels happy and relieved, he´s finally openly committed to her. He couldn´t be in better hands and I can´t help but think, he will be for the rest of his life - just like it should be in the best of all worlds.

She has proven herself during difficult times and we have seen, how she watches his back and is there for him, whenever he needs a hug or a hand. This is what a relationship is all about in my book and both seem to live this.

So - here´s wishing you a long and happy life together!

BTW - maybe one of our artists can make a nice, even cheesy collage of their hands with the ring or so. Would go nicely with this thread.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I totally agree. My guts tell me that it happened sometime in the early summer before going to NY for ASR.

While we all seem to agree that while Hugh had a big influence on his new-found confidence, there was also a glowing happiness about Daniel that just suddenly appeared at that time.

With hindsight and the sight of him now wearing this ring, it looks like the glow of someone who is in love, has made a decision and has finally settled down. It's the same glow in the telethon pics. That is a man totally at peace with his life.

I've watched Daniel for nearly 2 decades now and can say that I have never seen him so much at peace....he simply radiates happiness from his smile, his eyes, his posture.

I happen to like Sats, I think she is a classy woman, a strong woman with just right balence to handle Daniel's multi-faceted (and I think sometimes quite "nervy") personality. But it wouldn't matter to me if I couldn't stand the sight of her......she makes him happy and that's all that matters.

He's happy, healthy, full of beans and that is great for us because we get to see the best of him and his work. I was sitting here with a really silly grin on my face yesterday, totally disproportionate to actual event (a few pictures of a man wearing a wedding ring! :roll: :lol: ) simply because I felt so happy for both of them.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I try to think back to the first time I became aware that Daniel was in a relationship with Sats and I can't recall when it was or how I felt (surely not long after joining DtD). I'm sure there was a pang of envy coupled with a healthy dose of curiosity.

But now all I can remember is the privilege of seeing a wonderful relationship grow and grow. Feeling good about it. Egging them on. Protective and pleased.

And JEC - I agree to your point that the wedding happened prior to ASR.
Last edited by bumblebee on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Well I have to admit my guts tell me nothing about the date of their marriage. :lol:

But if I think about it and considering my thoughts about Daniel or my thoughts about what I feel he is like, I tend to the conclusion that they have married after ASR.
That doesn't mean that I'm 100% sure my thinking is correct, it may be that the others are right, but I suppose we will not know before he answers a question about that, but it can be that he doesn't answer at all. :lol: :lol:

My thoughts about Satsuki? I don't know much about her and in contrast to Daniel I have no possibility to get to know her.
What I mean is that my impression of Daniel is generated by thousands of interviews I've seen and read and by the descriptions other people have given of him, his colleagues, his friends, his directors etc.
But there's no way to get this kind of "knowledge" about her, so I only can say that I kind of trust his choice of selecting this woman to be with.
She seems to make him happy (and in those pics of him from the telethon he's glowing from happiness and inner fulfilment) and that is what matters.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

JEC57 wrote: I was sitting here with a really silly grin on my face yesterday, totally disproportionate to actual event (a few pictures of a man wearing a wedding ring! :roll: :lol: ) simply because I felt so happy for both of them.
:lol: you must have seen me :lol: :lol: :lol: yesterday morning in front of my comp, because I have completely the same feeling like you. I am just soooooo happy...
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

All the best to Daniel and Satsuki.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

it obvious they are married, when we not know, i thinkearly this year but i hope something official or he say something so speculation can be put to res.
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

JEC57 wrote:......she makes him happy and that's all that matters.
Yeah, that's what I always said and still say. :D

I'm not sure about the time of marriage. It could happen before ASR but also during the last weeks when we heard and saw nothing of them. But does it really matter? They are a happy couple and that's the only thing that should count! :cheer:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
JEC57 wrote:......she makes him happy and that's all that matters.
Yeah, that's what I always said and still say. :D

I'm not sure about the time of marriage. It could happen before ASR but also during the last weeks when we heard and saw nothing of them. But does it really matter? They are a happy couple and that's the only thing that should count! :cheer:
Absolutely not, but I think, its just the way a fan board works - people speculate - just for fun... :wink:

As far as I see it - he doesn´t want anybody to know and most likely we never will for sure...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:Absolutely not, but I think, its just the way a fan board works - people speculate - just for fun... :wink:
I know and I love to speculate, too! :D Just wanted to keep the reality at the back of everyone's mind. :- :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Absolutely not, but I think, its just the way a fan board works - people speculate - just for fun... :wink:
I know and I love to speculate, too! :D Just wanted to keep the reality at the back of everyone's mind. :- :lol:
Good girl :wink:

Lilia

Post by Lilia »

Well, I'm shocked to hear the news!!! But not that surprised. I often wondered if they'd get married. They have been dating for a long time and it was just a matter of time.

My guess (since all we can do is guess) is that they got married during the holidays, after they wrapped up ASR. During the time of the performances, when pictured and NOT on the stage, he wasn't wearing the ring. Maybe it was like a New Year's Eve thing?.....Maybe he'll give some details in an interview in the future.

Anyway, I'm happy for him of course, but I'm personally a little sad. Stupid I know. I liked when he was single. A bachelor. Like Bond, James Bond. :(
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Wish them a verrry happy married life. :D
I personally didnt care much about the marriage because Dan is happy wiith Sats and wether they're married or not doesnt really matter. Still if he's happier when married so be it! (btw women usually care more about marriege so I hope Sats is glad :) )
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I'm very happy for them and wish Dan and Sats all the best :D

But I wonder if Dan will confirm it or just let the rings be his statement...
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

As some others here I honestly think it happened some time ago and it really, really does him good :D. Sats is a wonderful, intelligent and amazing woman and simply perfect for our man :D.
I really have to thank Sats for all the strenght she gives Dan. Without it he probably wouldn't have come that far :D. I'm glad they decided to do this step and maybe there will follow some others as well.
The most important thing is that they are together now and the way is filled with all the best and love.
Congrats dear Craigs :D!