Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Wow, I am so glad there is going to be another film soon...it sounds really interesting!
getlost

Post by getlost »

I really like the fact that Naomi will be with Daniel in this film.I like her a lot and I think they'll be great together!
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

getlost wrote:I really like the fact that Naomi will be with Daniel in this film.I like her a lot and I think they'll be great together!
Lets see, how his rugged beauty will look next to her lovely beauty. Interesting I´d say :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Image[/url]
The building in the background is a fake version of the house they are going to be filming in (That building is only a couple of meters away, but we couldn't take pics or else we'd look like stalkers) So they will be lighting the shell on fire for one of the scenes
From CBN from the guy, who lives close in Oakville
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

ooo...more news...I wonder if there will be postings when they start the actual filming there. Oakville is far for me to wander up there lol...don't want to look like a stalker LOL
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

I got a Facebook post from a guy I grew up with - he lived down the street untilI was 16 - and he is on the crew for Dream House. Says it's filming in a bunch of locations in Ontario, and that he was starting work Monday. I think he's a camera guy. I emailed him back telling him to fill me in on all the details! :whisper:
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Rayfan wrote:I got a Facebook post from a guy I grew up with - he lived down the street untilI was 16 - and he is on the crew for Dream House. Says it's filming in a bunch of locations in Ontario, and that he was starting work Monday. I think he's a camera guy. I emailed him back telling him to fill me in on all the details! :whisper:
OMG that means that u will get inside news and scoop lol :) :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We have people everywhere :mrgreen:

togal

Post by togal »

thanks for the updates. :D nice to know that filming is starting. it's been quite cold here so i hope that Daniel is all bundled up if he's going to be outside.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:We have people everywhere :mrgreen:
Absolutely :mrgreen:. No chance to hide Mr. Craig :lol:.
togal

Post by togal »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:We have people everywhere :mrgreen:
Absolutely :mrgreen:. No chance to hide Mr. Craig :lol:.
This is so true. I'm sure we have fans from every corner of the globe on here. He's wearing his favourite cap/hat and scarf. I'm keeping a photo of that on my itouch for reference. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Updated on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462041/

Rachel G Fox as daughter (at least I think it's one his childrens :wink: )

it's on her site too: http://rachel.vanilla-sky.org/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Thanks Dunda :D! She looks beautiful.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

I wanted to kick that girl when she was in Desperate Housewives. :lol:
bubita

Post by bubita »

trueblue wrote:I wanted to kick that girl when she was in Desperate Housewives. :lol:
ME TOO!!! :lol: