PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Well what would you do if Ray walks around naked outside and pees in your garden? I think you would perv over him.... SDF is watching you..

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Well what would you do if Ray walks around naked outside and pees in your garden? I think you would perv over him.... SDF is watching you..

SDF xx
he do that at my hosue too and neigbour has nearly the stroke again.
i look out and bang on window and say 'ray. no showing of bojangles in garden".Image
but he just carry on like so Imageso i stay indoors, is betetr than the jumping naked bojangles on my couch yes? Image
ImageImage
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

WALKING around naked? hmmmm...Maybe, but no running. Not really a fan of the bojangles in motion....looks like it hurts. Too much of a good thing.

Peeing in my garden? NOT a good thing for my flowers...but it might keep the bunnies and deer away....

Neither of these would turn my head, but if he were to be sitting down, (clothed), blowing bubbles, I couldn't promise what'd happen...

:roll:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Rayfan wrote:WALKING around naked? hmmmm...Maybe, but no running. Not really a fan of the bojangles in motion....looks like it hurts. Too much of a good thing.

Peeing in my garden? NOT a good thing for my flowers...but it might keep the bunnies and deer away....

Neither of these would turn my head, but if he were to be sitting down, (clothed), blowing bubbles, I couldn't promise what'd happen...

:roll:
he father now with starry so he not sit blowing bubbles with you, i will have words with him if he is Image and you should send him straight home to starry and no basura stuff.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

You both make me laugh!!!!

HILARIOUS!

I wouldn't let Ray blow bubbles with you as you would be fixated on his lips. And you would try to kiss him.

He's a father now so he can be easily led. So if you are going to be naughty with him, I would have a word with you as well.

I am curious to know, what you imagine Ray would wear, sitting down with you, blowing bubbles?

SDF xx
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

SDF,
I think your instincts are razor sharp. I'm not sure I'd trust myself EITHER if he was just sitting there blowing bubbles with me. Good heavens. Oh yeah baby - I'd be waaay fixated on his lips. I might not try to kiss him as that might just ruin the whole thing...I think he's kind of innocent. (Although the way you talk I think you've taught him a thing or two....) :P

Wasn't aware he was a dad....I need details. Maybe we got the bubble making equipment from your kid?

Hmm....so, what would he be wearing? The first thing that popped into my mind would be a pair of very short, possibly one-size-too-small shorts. :shock: SNUG. Sort of like Adidas shorts from the 1970's. White. Blue stripes, and a blue muscle shirt. It's hot, we're under a tree, sitting in the shade. 8) Lemonade is about to be served....

I imagine you find this somewhat unsettling.... :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

HILARIOUS AGAIN!!!!

White tight shorts!!! One word - PERVERT!!!!

I imagine you will be looking at his bulge as well. He is innocent but he can be naughty too. Yes we recently had our 'baby', which is a boy. We haven't decided a name yet but it's doing well.

Aunty Cal will deal with your basura as I know she will tell you off about the white tight shorts. Lemonade won't help things.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

this is not acceptable. ray is married and i not liek him in tight shorts. bojangles only for starry.

starry send him to me this evening and i will talk to him. no basura from him and he will listen.Image

if there is, both starry and me will get tank and sort you out yes?

remember what happen to laura! :evil:
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yes I will send Ray around to you and you will make him understand. He is not sure what is going on and he knows he has been naughty so far. I feel sorry for him.

I think Rayfan now knows she has done a bad thing...

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Yes I will send Ray around to you and you will make him understand. He is not sure what is going on and he knows he has been naughty so far. I feel sorry for him.

I think Rayfan now knows she has done a bad thing...

SDF xx
i will make the tea of the eggs and the chips and i will be gentle but firm. ray will know he listen to me about such things.
he knows there are women who will mess around with his bits and i not have that.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Thank you for sorting out Ray for me, he likes women who is nice to him but he doesn't understand that women want him for his body and wants to play with his bojangles. I think it's not fair on him.

I think Ray would love your tea anyway!

SDF xx
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

You'll send him to ME and I'll make him understand?
Most excellent!!!
:wink:

Send him over in sweatpants and a wintercoat. With one of those balaclava hats on. That way I won't be tempted. :(
Well, not sure I can say that, it'd depend if it was the kind where the mouth is exposed. I'd give him a phonebook and ask him to start at A. And ask him to speak s-l-o-w-l-y. :D

I've done nothing naughty...only served him lemonade! I've given lemonade to lots of people. And I've been friendly. I'm ONLY guilty of my eyes wandering a bit....
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

Sorry, thought you were sending him to me...
(couldn't really believe my luck...thought that was too good to be true)

:lol:

Poor guy might start to resent all the criticism....
calypso

Post by calypso »

Rayfan wrote:Sorry, thought you were sending him to me...
(couldn't really believe my luck...thought that was too good to be true)

:lol:

Poor guy might start to resent all the criticism....
no what he resent is women messing with his head and bojangles.
Imageno basura with ray, gracias :evil:
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray dislikes dressing up in a winter coat and in a balacava hat. He would feel like he's invisible. Poor guy, he could be upset being covered up. He would feel like he's trapped.

Ray is on the way to see me and Cal had given him a serious talking to and he understands things now. He feels guilty now.

So hands off Rayfan and he won't be coming around to see you again.

SDF xx