YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Dunda wrote:when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.
Exactly! :wink: The Toronto pics "arrived" there yesterday afternoon.I think we should find a way to charge them for each pic they take since they so much like "shopping" from here. :lol:
I wouldn´t want ANYTHING from them - there is not enough water to wash off the dirt :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Dunda wrote:when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.
Exactly! :wink: The Toronto pics "arrived" there yesterday afternoon.I think we should find a way to charge them for each pic they take since they so much like "shopping" from here. :lol:
I wouldn´t want ANYTHING from them - there is not enough water to wash off the dirt :twisted:
:twisted: We're gonna do money laundry. :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote: Exactly! :wink: The Toronto pics "arrived" there yesterday afternoon.I think we should find a way to charge them for each pic they take since they so much like "shopping" from here. :lol:
:twisted: We're gonna do money laundry. :lol: :lol:
Very agressive chemicals will be needed - which likely will destroy the money anyway :lol:

ONE good thing though - the marriage is such a slap in their faces, someone said - they are cutting their wrists over it. I wish... 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

LOL!Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But on a serious note - we shouldn´t (I shouldn´t) let ourselves go down that route - they´ll continue doing what they ever did and we do, what we feel is right. Too many words have already be wasted on those ...lets call them low lifes...sometimes its hard to be mature :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Now I wondered about these privacy settings when this topic came up. Checked mine and they are set as private, and you can still all see my pics, so it works. Thanks JEC for the reminder though - wouldn't want those JJ picture snatching hoes in there.
when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.
I thought if the album was not locked as private then someone could follow the link back and view the whole album. There's an option which says "more from user" to the left of any picture followed back to PB and if the album is not private that link allows someone to surf right in and see everything.

If set to private I think it just allows someone to see the one picture because to go further needs a password. I just tried it randomly with someone in PB and got into their whole album....saw everthing! :shock:
Yes, that's it.
You can't scroll through a privat album, but setting to private is no protection from being copy if posted somewhere.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote: when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.
I thought if the album was not locked as private then someone could follow the link back and view the whole album. There's an option which says "more from user" to the left of any picture followed back to PB and if the album is not private that link allows someone to surf right in and see everything.

If set to private I think it just allows someone to see the one picture because to go further needs a password. I just tried it randomly with someone in PB and got into their whole album....saw everthing! :shock:
Yes, that's it.
You can't scroll through a privat album, but setting to private is no protection from being copy if posted somewhere.
So can we assume JEC's point in bold is correct?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I thought if the album was not locked as private then someone could follow the link back and view the whole album. There's an option which says "more from user" to the left of any picture followed back to PB and if the album is not private that link allows someone to surf right in and see everything.

Yes, that's it.
YEP! :lol:

The only thing I was trying to say is, that setting an album to private is no mean to avoid posted pics to be copied :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote: Yes, that's it.
YEP! :lol:

The only thing I was trying to say is, that setting an album to private is no mean to avoid posted pics to be copied :lol:
Gotcha! Thanks.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

May I make a suggestion, put a D2D water mark on the images you are sure will be stolen for JJ. And if one of us wants the unmarked version, send the poster a PM.
Crazy!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:May I make a suggestion, put a D2D water mark on the images you are sure will be stolen for JJ. And if one of us wants the unmarked version, send the poster a PM.
That's a great idea! :wink:

Test:

What do you think,ladies?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I'd make it bigger/brighter/more annoying, if they go thru the effort of cropping, they will have to reupload.
Crazy!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'd make it bigger/brighter/more annoying, if they go thru the effort of cropping, they will have to reupload.
Hmm!OK!Let me work on this a little.
Btw,most of them are so lazy(and lame),they just hotlink the pics. :P :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

trueblue wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I'd make it bigger/brighter/more annoying, if they go thru the effort of cropping, they will have to reupload.
That's what I figured and I'd hope they'd be too embarrassed to post one with a huge D2D on it! :P
Crazy!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
trueblue wrote:
That's what I figured and I'd hope they'd be too embarrassed to post one with a huge D2D on it! :P
I'm not so sure about it.LOL!But at least,in this way,they'll show where they're shopping from. :P

How about this?

I'm trying to put it there without completely ruining the pic at the same time. :lol: