Your daily Daniel dose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:I hadn't been checking on my YouTube account for a loooong time....and was happy to see that my vids were still there. I spent an hour checking a few things out and this old vid that I created made me smile and reminded me of my favourite black and white shots of The Craig and the cheeky sexy undertones. Enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8eUeW2dEBQ
which one was it?

Unfortunately I can't watch it, it's not avaiblable in Germany, due to f**** copyright issues :evil:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Devil pup. :twisted:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looking for more straw hat pics, I stumbled over these beauties :D

Those are some of the pics, I would love to send to those people, who still call him ugly. I mean, everybody takes bad pics and he surely is no exception, but nobody, who can look like this, should ever be called ugly IMO. These people need to grow eyes..:wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

:thud: :thud: DC has the most gorgeous eyes ever thanks GG :wink:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

So pretty! :D
Thanks,GG! :thumbup:
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

calypso wrote:Image
Devil pup. :twisted:
Very cute :D :lol:!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Looking for more straw hat pics, I stumbled over these beauties :D

Those are some of the pics, I would love to send to those people, who still call him ugly. I mean, everybody takes bad pics and he surely is no exception, but nobody, who can look like this, should ever be called ugly IMO. These people need to grow eyes..:wink:

Prefection, I can reach into my screen and fell the texture of his ssweater and smoothness of his skin. :D Just perfect
calypso

Post by calypso »

for young pup and more mature pup lovers.
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Looking for more straw hat pics, I stumbled over these beauties :D

Prefection, I can reach into my screen and fell the texture of his ssweater and smoothness of his skin. :D Just perfect
si i love the way he miss some areas when shaving. i see on his lip and chin. this must be what he look like close up when holding him or laying on top of him. :twisted:
Last edited by calypso on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I prefer the mature pup picture...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bubita

Post by bubita »

this man is so gorgeous I could see his face all day :D
thanks GG.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:this man is so gorgeous I could see his face all day :D
thanks GG.
Glad, you all liked it. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:Image
for young pup and more mature pup lovers.
tbossmc2000 wrote:

si i love the way he miss some areas when shaving. i see on his lip and chin. this must be what he look like close up when holding him or laying on top of him. :twisted:
I didn't notice that. Cal, your young pup and mature pup is awesome.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

So good to stare at
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

TBoss....love this one - he is soooo flexible.

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

tbossmc2000 wrote:

Stunning, just stunning!!!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."