Dream House - news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:hmmm wishfull thinking? :twisted:

Well I don't like it when he goes that young :twisted: :twisted:

Rachel or Naomi are a way better fit.
Agreed...nice to see him continue being
exceedingly generous to work with.
Not that I had doubt :wink: If he hasn´t changed by now, he won´t.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems the writer for DH is keen on doing horror films. This basically says, he will write the script for The Ring 3 - in 3 D. I find it assuring, that they - appearantly - consider him to be good in this genre.

Paramount findet Autor für "The Ring 3D"

Paramount Pictures plant mit "The Ring 3" die mittlerweile zweite Fortsetzung des Horrorfilms "The Ring", diesmal sogar in 3D. Als Drehbuchautor wurde David Loucka engagiert, der derzeit an dem Script für "Dream House" mit Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts und Daniel Craig in den Hauptrollen, arbeitet.

Basierend auf dem japanischen Original "Ring"von Hideo Nakata aus dem Jahr 1998, entstand im Jahr 2002 der erste US-Film "The Ring" von Regisseur Gore Verbinski mit Naomi Watts in den Hauptrollen. Die Geschichte handelt von einer mysteriösen Videokassette. Wer sich dieses Band anschaut, sieht alptraumhafte Bilder, gefolgt von einem merkwürdigem Telefonanruf. Dieser kündigt den Tod des jeweiligen Zuschauers in genau sieben Tagen an.

Es sollte mit "Ring 2" eine Fortsetzung geben, die im Jahr 1998 als japanisches Original und im Jahr 2005 als US-Remake von dem japanischem Regisseur Hideo Nakata selbst gedreht wurde. Ob der japanische Regisseur für den dritten US-Film wieder die Regie übernehmen wird, ist noch nicht bekannt.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wonder if it will be a wrap today?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CupcakeEmporium Was very honoured that Daniel Craig came in store yesterday for one of our coffee's
What makes this interesting is that its in London :shock:

# Name Cupcake Emporium
# Ort Lancaster Gate, London, UK
# Web http://www.cupcak...

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

So he finally is back home :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm - lets check first if our Brits feel any DC vibes :twisted:
The last sighting in T. was on Wed.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

well it only takes a few hours to get from T to L :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:well it only takes a few hours to get from T to L :wink:
Of course, its very well possible, but like you always say - don´t take twitter for granted :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Of course, its very well possible, but like you always say - don´t take twitter for granted :wink:
I most certainly take it for granted NOT :twisted: :twisted:

Could be that he left T on last Saturday after picking up the paper, though.
Would explain the comfy clothes (I heard 2Xist are very comfy :lol: :lol: ) for a long flight!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Would explain the comfy clothes (I heard 2Xist are very comfy :lol: :lol: ) for a long flight!
IF we stay with twitter - there was a sighting in T. on Wed. - in that case, he just got back. 8)

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Of course, its very well possible, but like you always say - don´t take twitter for granted :wink:

IF we stay with twitter - there was a sighting in T. on Wed. - in that case, he just got back. 8)
Only takes 6.5 hours to get back,...give or take airport hassles. MM is on the look-out in London!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

bumblebee wrote:Only takes 6.5 hours to get back,...give or take airport hassles. MM is on the look-out in London!
I most certainly am!! I've accepted this mission on behalf of DtD - wish me all the best with it!!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Linda

Post by Linda »

"ABC’s new mystery thriller Happy Town, debuting on Canada’s A channel next Wednesday, is advertised as anything but cheery. And it’s precisely the perversity and the multitude of twists in the eight-part series that delights Toronto actor and dancer Sarah Gadon, who landed a leading role after sending an audition tape down to Los Angeles. "

Thanks for posting this info. I watched it last Wed. (missed the first minute or two and thought I was watching a movie and it ended after an hour - I thought what the h*ll.) Now I know what it is about. I's good. Kind of scary. And she is a good actor. I am sure we will enjoy seeing her in the Dream House with Daniel.
calypso

Post by calypso »

jenniferatkinso: Today I can die happy. Spotted Daniel Craig in Yorkville. And yes, he is that hot.
about 1 hour ago from web

Still in town?
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

ACTORS NOT ACTING DOUCHEY
Word from the newly wrapped set of the feature DREAM HOUSE starring Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts is that Daniel Craig is lovely and personable to everyone. So often we hear stories of actors being douchey on set so we thought we’d pass on a story that suggetss the opposite. Beyond, Daniel being sweet to everyone he was very understanding of forced calls (finishing late and then allowing the production to call you in early even though it technically violates the term of your contract), and some uneccessary early calls that were due to either AD eff ups or just bad luck. Our insiders say that he just sucked it up and did his work.

Rachel Weisz was similarly lovely.

Our sources say that another actress on the movie was not particularly accomodating or sweet or talented

Does this mean thet Naomi is a bit difficult to work with?

http://www.killthedoor.com/2010/05/acto ... g-douchey/