Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Trueblue, I LOVE the pics without watermarks! I anxiously await to see if you post the improved images before I save them to my hard drive. Your access to images and willingness to post them for us have been so wonderful for us.
In addition, I love getting the images ASAP, oftentimes from Cal, too. I would like things to stay the way they are with no changes. So what if we have more to download? It sure beats the alternative.
Thanks for ANYONE and EVERYONE who posts photos. We'd be lost without you!
Well said sf2la! :stick_iagree:

We know Cal is quick off the mark with any and every snippet that concerns Daniel from the internet, be it a few lines or a new JJ topic. Daniel can't sneeze without Cal honing in on a report about it so we get to hear about it first here on DtD.

But we also know that trueblue is the truffle-hound par excellence who digs and digs through layers and layers of obscure web sites to find rare and never-see-before gems and water-mark free images.

Both of you are appreciated beyond words, and I for one would be bereft if either of you felt left out and unappreciated.

Please friends - be at peace!
poppy

Post by poppy »

for me it works just the way it is - thank you both ladies for your excellent posting and for keeping us up-to-date with all the new pics. i have broadband and sometimes its rubbish but i hang in there knowing that all the different pics of different sizes and clarity make being on here worthwhile.

hugs and kisses to you both for being a constant source of new (and old pics) and to everyone else who posts pics too xxx
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh dear, I come in peace and love what you all bring, and with it you bring your personalities too.
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Big pictures, little pictures, water marked or not.
I always like to see them, to see what you've got.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:when its not a question of too much space taken (Dunda?), just leave it the way it is.
Just as an FYI
images posted on the forum take up no space, these images reside on the image hosting site (ie. photobucket, imageshack etc.) So post as much and as often as you see fit.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:Dunda wanted thumbnails , something must be lost in the translation . I LIKE THE WAY TB DOES IT large 4-5 at a time .

Oh my, that really was lost in translation.

I've written:
Dunda wrote:I would prefere those with the watermark as thumbnails. :wink:
but what I meant is that IF we are going to use thumbnails, THEN I would prefere the ones with watermarks as thumbnails and see the ones without watermakrs in all its glory :wink:

Anyway the concern was that the member with dial ups have problems with the big ones, but as Laredo claimed they have no problems.

That' easy to understand, because if you click at a thumbnails you have to load from a different page and that takes time.
And the pap-pics are not that big anyway.

So please calm down everbody and keep the pics coming as they surface on the net. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I have no problem with big pics done 4 or 5 at a time , its the 6 on up I Never see . It stops after 5 . The people who do more than 5 pics s a post I can't see .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:when its not a question of too much space taken (Dunda?), just leave it the way it is.
Just as an FYI
images posted on the forum take up no space, these images reside on the image hosting site (ie. photobucket, imageshack etc.) So post as much and as often as you see fit.
Thanks Elaine..good to know.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dears...I am so happy with every kind of pic I see here on dtd. I can't say "Thank you very much" to ALL! of you for searching, finding, clearing, uploading (much apprechiated) showing and finally sharing as much as often! So, dears...please, keep going :D :D :D and makes me happy again and again and again. Every new Daniel-pic is kind of a gift for me.
calypso

Post by calypso »

old pics of st barths but these are new to me
Last edited by calypso on Sun May 16, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

New to me too. thanks.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Very nice to see vacation picture, the 3 B'b beach, boat, beer Ahh, I could go there.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Thanks for the new holiday pics :wink:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Mmmm lovely pics :thumbup: Thanks Cal my dear :wink: Btw I just love to see DC & Sats are having a lovely time on their hols they look so relaxed & happy :dance2: