Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: I agree he could not have known the camera was there because there is no tense look in any of these pics. He's just going about his daily business.
Was the same with the Haiti Telethon pics, I think, because he cannot by any chance have known, when all these photographers, who have been there, would snap him.
Both series are among the best (from pap and events) we ever got in terms of expressions and relaxed behaviour IMO. It confirms, that the private Daniel is a happy bunny, who likes to smile and laugh and have a good time and not the closed shell, we often see on public occasions.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

poppy wrote:
sf2la wrote:I have to say that I am SO glad Daniel colors his hair. No doubt it likely has a bit or a lot of gray in it. And the color changes from time to time, which shows it's colored. I love the gray scruff though!!
do you know what, this is one of those things that i guess i ought to have picked up on ages ago given the colour of his stubble but somehow i haven't (oops)....

anyway the colour in these newest pics is so warm and lovely, dyed or not :)
I understand that the genes determining gray hair and gray beard/mustache are different. So a person can have a gray beard and at the same time hair that's not so gray.

Do you think that the color changes in his hair come naturally from sun-bleaching? The effects of the sun on light-colored hair are more noticeable? Even black hair, if you've in the sun a lot, gets a red tinge, and then goes back to black after it grows out.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Mariah wrote:
Off topic but..is marmite any good? I'm American and have never had it haha :oops:
It's made from yeast extract and is very salty. Like Bovril (made from beef and yeast) it's an acquired taste....people either love it or hate it.

Aussies have their own version called Vegemite which is similar.

I just googled it and the US doesn't have an equivelant so you would need to find a store that sells imported brands.

Personally I love it (and Bovril and Vegemite). Nothing like it on thin slices of hot buttered toast. Yummy!!
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

Mmm, well that sounds great. We have a European Market that sells imported goods, I might just have to go find it. Thanks for informing me :D
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Mariah wrote:Mmm, well that sounds great. We have a European Market that sells imported goods, I might just have to go find it. Thanks for informing me :D
You're welcome. :wave:

Incidentally, if you can get the one made with beef (Bovril) it is really good in a beef casserole.....just remember not to add any other salt because it has a lot of salt on it's own.

Bovril is also good when you've got a cold.....you can make a hot drink with it that is a lot like old-fashioned "beef tea". :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Bigger ones:

Daniel Craig chats away on his cell phone as he leaves Samy’s Camera Shop on Tuesday (June 1) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old Bond actor, Bruce Springsteen and the Dalai Lama were spotted at NYC’s Le Bilboquet restaurant.
ImageImage
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for the lovely pics of a gorgeous man
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: The movie studio could provide him with a limo as well, its funny the first couple pictures he is walking toward a white car, then he viers and heads for the black limo,
Yeah, absolutely. No question that all living expenses are on the studio's dime. Wow, must be nice for an entire year, huh (ASR, DH, and this included)?
I would think he would pay for himself for ASR ...but I don't know .
calypso

Post by calypso »

they say his t shirt is from gap
but this not the same one
ImageImage
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

The comment that came to my mind was "Hello Hot Daddy!" The studded belt....He is a delicious man. :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Laredo wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: The movie studio could provide him with a limo as well, its funny the first couple pictures he is walking toward a white car, then he viers and heads for the black limo,
Yeah, absolutely. No question that all living expenses are on the studio's dime. Wow, must be nice for an entire year, huh (ASR, DH, and this included)?
I would think he would pay for himself for ASR ...but I don't know .
I would think Barbara and rest of team that organized that would pay for his rental and transportation. Why not? They are still hiring an A lister. They didnt have to pay for Hugh's rental did they?
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think the t-shirt design is a man's arms folded across his chest with a crazy (I don't want to say the word 'Alien') head design. Check out just the bottom part of the design.

calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:I think the t-shirt design is a man's arms folded across his chest with a crazy (I don't want to say the word 'Alien') head design. Check out just the bottom part of the design.

i see it, and top half is like flamingo or alien coming out of egg :shock:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:I think the t-shirt design is a man's arms folded across his chest with a crazy (I don't want to say the word 'Alien') head design. Check out just the bottom part of the design.

That's what it looks like.. Just speculating that it's a t-shirt made for the C&A crew (a big stretch of specualtion), which would also explain why he's wearing an (ugly) printed t-shirt like that for the first time. Probably a crazy guess though.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:

That's what it looks like.. Just speculating that it's a t-shirt made for the C&A crew (a big stretch of specualtion), which would also explain why he's wearing an (ugly) printed t-shirt like that for the first time. Probably a crazy guess though.
Well, its been reported, that the aliens look nothing like we ever saw before :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..