The Dry Spell

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

cornell01 wrote:Does anyone want to take a guess at where Sats is? She didn't go to San Diego?
she probably taking care of her career, travelling to music festivals like she did at tennesee and back and forth from NY to NM to daniel.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
cornell01 wrote:Does anyone want to take a guess at where Sats is? She didn't go to San Diego?
she probably taking care of her career, travelling to music festivals like she did at tennesee and back and forth from NY to NM to daniel.
We don't know, whether or not she was in SD.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

No hotel photos of any of those celebrities staying at the San Diego Hilton? Or of SM if she was there?
calypso

Post by calypso »

cornell01 wrote:No hotel photos of any of those celebrities staying at the San Diego Hilton? Or of SM if she was there?
none so far , maybe trueblue might sniff out some, she can if anyone. :wink:
ImageImage
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I'm sure she was there - just did not get photographed... She's been like everywhere with him since 2005...

Ok, the dry spell is at least temporarily over, I guess :wink:

But think of this as a resting period in preparatation for next year: Dream House, Tintin, Cowboys and Aliens and now also the first Tattoo movie will all come out. All possibly with heavy promotion, red carpets, the works. We will SOOOOOO exhausted at the end of 2011! 8)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

agrippina wrote:I'm sure she was there - just did not get photographed... She's been like everywhere with him since 2005...

Ok, the dry spell is at least temporarily over, I guess :wink:

But think of this as a resting period in preparatation for next year: Dream House, Tintin, Cowboys and Aliens and now also the first Tattoo movie will all come out. All possibly with heavy promotion, red carpets, the works. We will SOOOOOO exhausted at the end of 2011! 8)
.........and very poor! :shock:

Think of all those multiple visits to the cinema, the premiers, the books, the DVDs, the merchandise........

Best we start salting some money away ladies! :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There will be premiers in London :mrgreen: Oh yes, we really should start putting money on the side. But then - he never came cheap :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Does this mean I"ll never get to retire having spent all my hard earn cash? Oh dear. What a way to go K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
chippi

Post by chippi »

I think there is a really reasonable explanation for why SM was not in SD (if, in fact, she was not). I saw a quicky interview with Jon Fav. on G4 at Comic Con. It sounds like they were filming the night before, flew in to SD for the Comic Con gig the next afternoon and flew back to New Mexico the same day. So, it must have been a super-quick trip. Maybe she went shopping or to get her nails done instead. :-) Given her apparent disdain for video games, I'm guessing she's not much of a comic fan...
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Boy, I've really been feeling "the dry spell" this week! :shock: :roll: I know we have a lot to look forward to next year from Our Dear Dan but, bloody hell, doesn't time drag when you're waiting for something??? Especially if it's waiting for something ultra special like him. It doesn't help when literally every movie out there now doesn't register on the full scale simply because Daniel is missing from the cast!!! It's maddening. I know 'good things come to those who wait' but, seriously, does anybody have a time machine handy???!! :wink: :roll:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Good grief, girl. I was just blogging on D2D that I felt the same way about every movie out there needing DC. Saw inception and spent the entire 2and 1/2 hrs. Egods. wishing Leo was DC. I kept thinking how much more interesting the whole thing would be. Great minds think alike and I so agree waiting will be a drag. But Xmas eventually comes. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
socha

the dry spell

Post by socha »

there's one poster on just jared who keeps insisting that daniel and satsuki have broken up. he/she points to the fact that they have not been seen together in over 3 months. although he has been seen lots of places, without her. this poster goes on to claim that daniel has been around LA, going to meetings with movie exec’s and gay bars, he was spotted making out with some dude at a gay bar in Venice Ca. according to that poster this site is actually dedicated to deluisional fools. just thought you should know
Germangirl

Re: the dry spell

Post by Germangirl »

socha wrote:there's one poster on just jared who keeps insisting that daniel and satsuki have broken up. he/she points to the fact that they have not been seen together in over 3 months. although he has been seen lots of places, without her. this poster goes on to claim that daniel has been around LA, going to meetings with movie exec’s and gay bars, he was spotted making out with some dude at a gay bar in Venice Ca. according to that poster this site is actually dedicated to deluisional fools. just thought you should know
It really doesn't matter, what they think about us, but to clearify some facts...
According to JJ Dan and Sats have been breaking up since CR and they claim to know it all. I can't remember, how MANY times they claimed to have proof for their break up :lol: Well - they have been wrong so far and will continue to be.

We had 4 occasions/pics (same as JJ, even one more - in the car with the red shirt) and 3 of these were business meetings, where Sats would have been out of place. CC was flying in and out and none of the other wifes were there, either.

Also - we here know, that Daniel couldn't possibly look as happy and relaxed, if he just broke up with his love. So - those who read JJ - always keep in mind, this break up is ALL they care about, They are obsessed with it and will make up however stupid stories to have the illusion for a while.

@socha - the gay story has been laid to rest long ago by papers, who interviewed the owner and waiter of the gay bar and found - NOTHING at all had happen. He was there - that's all...

Its funny, they say, WE are the fools, as they are the ones, who are wrong ALL the time about Danski...but who cares...all they offer is fabricated nonsense - which is easy to say, because reality has proven over and over, that they were wrong. :wink:

..anyway - thanks for letting us know, but we do know all about this side and their pathetic ways. Its the same ole... :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Amazing that folks still get so wound up about Sats and their private lives. I mean this has been going on for years - are these idiots short of a life?
bubita

Post by bubita »

what is JJ?