Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

senses

Post by senses »

Cyanaurora wrote:Love the new shirt and jacket! He must have shopped with out Sats in NM. Yummy!
How unusual is to see a new jacket on him :D

I like it too.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Plaid is very in this season, lvoe the new jacket. MAybe he had it made in NM.
Can you see him totally morphing into his new character?
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Plaid is very in this season, lvoe the new jacket. MAybe he had it made in NM.
si it very reporter and swedish with the glasses, it daniels take on blomkqvist
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Plaid is very in this season, lvoe the new jacket. MAybe he had it made in NM.
I jsut noticed, it very short jacket, that in now too. It really look like something from South West, it look very soft. He needs warm jacket for Sweden this winter.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
calypso wrote:
I jsut noticed, it very short jacket, that in now too. It really look like something from South West, it look very soft. He needs warm jacket for Sweden this winter.
si but he needs to show PFA in tight jeans, i sure that in contract :lol: also a few people on book remark on blomqvist looking good like that
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
calypso wrote: si it very reporter and swedish with the glasses, it daniels take on blomkqvist
si but he needs to show PFA in tight jeans, i sure that in contract :lol: also a few people on book remark on blomqvist looking good like that
We will get PFA photos. Everything is comeing in good time.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He didn't have to have it made , those jackets are all over the place in the SW.

He does look good .
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flower

Post by Flower »

He's still so hot! I love him in the new jacket and glasses. So, he must be finished with the alien movie and on to the next one. Poor Daniel, he has been one busy guy this year.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Flower wrote:He's still so hot! I love him in the new jacket and glasses. So, he must be finished with the alien movie and on to the next one. Poor Daniel, he has been one busy guy this year.
Yes - hot! :twisted:
But steady work for an actor, particularly the roles Daniel has snagged (maybe DH excepted), is considered a great thing. No doubt he is envied by his peers.
socha

Paparazzi Pics

Post by socha »

finally, new pictures of daniel have arrived. but where is satsuki??
Germangirl

Re: Paparazzi Pics

Post by Germangirl »

socha wrote:finally, new pictures of daniel have arrived. but where is satsuki??
Yes, where is she? Her absense in the pics can mean everything or nothing. Everything - them having broken up and nothing - well nothing. My source from the ASR theater told me, they were believed to be married by the people there and that's what I do think also.

They are together for 6 years plus now and naturally, the need to be together 7/24 diminishes. Lets say, they might have entered the more normal state of their relation. Daniel has gotten used to the Hoopla of being a major star and Sats has hang around his sets for ages. Makes sense to me, she starts concentrating more on her own life again. In this special case - London is so close, they can fly force and back in an instant over weekends or whenever.
In one of his interviews, Jon Favreau said, how in great shape Daniel was and how funny . We know him well enough to realize, he won't put up a show - when he is unhappy, it will show. When he is happy, he will crack his jokes, which is what he appearantly did. So - even if he fell out of love, he wouldn't be a happy bunny over it and not in the mood to fool around..

Of course, there is still a chance, they are not together any more. But we will find that out in due time. I don't believe it at all..but time will tell.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hi GG,

Just to clarify (and correct me if I'm wrong) the people working for the ASR production - or at least your source and some others - were led to believe they are married. Not that they were married by people there.

I don't for a second think that they are split up - in fact QUITE the contrary, but just a note that when my ex and I split, I was very, very happy. So not everyone who splits up will act unhappy. I joked more after the split than before.

I think we should completely avoid further discussion of Sats until we see or hear something. It's all conjecture and pointless. Your thoughts?
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Well, we can always speculate and probably everyone will, in their heads at least. I think this must be the longest time in years that they have not been photographed together - the last ones were taken in NYC in early May. BUT at the same time, it's worth noting that the months between that and these last couple of days can be described as a dry spell and a very long one as well!

So, imo, it probably means nothing that we have not seen them photographed together in a while...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Hi GG,

Just to clarify (and correct me if I'm wrong) the people working for the ASR production - or at least your source and some others - were led to believe they are married. Not that they were married by people there.
What I meant was - I asked him and he said, they all believed they were married.
I think we should completely avoid further discussion of Sats until we see or hear something. It's all conjecture and pointless. Your thoughts?
Of course its speculation but I know, people are thinking about it and since this is not JJ ( they have probably opened the zillionest split bottle :lol:) - there is no reason IMO to NOT talk about it. Not endlessly, but not adressing it at all seems wrong, too. My two... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..