The Dry Spell

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

:stick_iagree: :rotfl:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:If he can do that then he really is a God!! I always knew he was.
Too funny :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

you ladies are all too funny :lol:
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
khenton

Post by khenton »

Some people really never have anything nice to say about anybody and thrive on predicting doom until something inveritably happens..Then see!!!They were right all along. These people are just like that repeating the same old tired rumors hoping that someday they'll end up true. What a snooze!!!!!! Gee, it's been going on for so long you'd think they'd get a clue. K

P.S. I went to a gay bar with some of my gay friends and we all dressed up and got snockered and danced. Guess what I won best drag!!! Got myself a bottle of champagne 'cause I looked like a guy dressed like a girl Now where is Jared when you need him 'cause that was certainly newsworthy. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sorry, i think that rant needed to be on another page. OOOPPPSS1 :oops: :oops: :oops: K
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I hear you khenton, you can find people like that all over the internet. :roll:

On the pregnancy thing - having a child would certainly make their professional lives a lot harder than it is now, but who knows. Other couples have done it too. I don't think Sats is pregnant at this time, but never say never, they might change their mind some day. I don't think we would get to see a lot of baby pictures though...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
socha

the dry spell

Post by socha »

if the news today is to believed then satsuki and daniel are really over. rachael weisz and Darren Aronofsky have split up. tmz has said that daniel and rachel have been linked together since the filming of dream house. it should be interesting when the two of them return to toronto
cheryl1700

Re: the dry spell

Post by cheryl1700 »

socha wrote:if the news today is to believed then satsuki and daniel are really over. rachael weisz and Darren Aronofsky have split up. tmz has said that daniel and rachel have been linked together since the filming of dream house. it should be interesting when the two of them return to toronto
who knows! till we see sats again, if he has then he needs his bottom smacked! as sats is a lovely woman and very good for him.
bubita

Post by bubita »

If he splits with Sats I´ll be very pissed :evil:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Haven't had this much action since the Venice Beach rumors. The tabloid press just cannot make up their minds--well, well, well. How many reporters and publications does it take to repeat the same slight info? Am failing miserably at trying to make a lightbulb joke. :roll: Smack me the caffine hasn't hit the bloodstream yet. K.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

[quote="khenton"]Haven't had this much action since the Venice Beach rumors. The tabloid press just cannot make up their minds--well, well, well. How many reporters and publications does it take to repeat the same slight info?

Aint that the truth k, i sick of hearing about from the tabloids now, till we know for sure, they know nothing, and what they dont know, they'll make up
socha

the dry spell

Post by socha »

i just spoke to some people who work on the set of "dream house". they all said the same thing, daniel and rachel are old news. most everyone working there has known about almost from the beginning. as one of those working on the set put it "it was kind of obvious, every time you saw dan he was with rachel on and off the set" what surprises these people is not that news has come out but that it took so long to do so.
bumblebee

Re: the dry spell

Post by bumblebee »

socha wrote:i just spoke to some people who work on the set of "dream house". they all said the same thing, daniel and rachel are old news. most everyone working there has known about almost from the beginning. as one of those working on the set put it "it was kind of obvious, every time you saw dan he was with rachel on and off the set" what surprises these people is not that news has come out but that it took so long to do so.
Oh no! So everything since then was a charade, a downward spiral. If they were really into each other on DH would Sats really tolerate that!