News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Lu wrote:I am ashamed to say that I am sort of excited to see this new romance develop. They look as if they have a connection.

I also think this will be short lived, but like most people, they have not found lifelong monogamy to their liking.

I am a fan. I will enjoy watching the ups and downs of his love life. I'm sure he left Sats well taken care of. From what I understand he gave her an apartment in NYC?

Thank you for the upload, Dunda. :D

I'm with you as sort of loving this hot relationship unfold in front of us. I liked Sats a lot, but if it's over, it's over. New love and sex is incredibly hot, so no doubt, they are having a great time. Oh, to be a fly on the wall...And yeah, Sats is set financially, for sure. The publicity will be interesting. He might just hide out more though - that wouldn't be good.
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
sf2la

postin

Post by sf2la »

I hit 'submit' by mistake
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Rachel's son and Ella are their children and they are both good parents.
We don't know that they didn't spend the holidays with them and they are entilted to their private time too.
pjh45

Post by pjh45 »

Rachel and Darren are both Jewish and I don't see any problem with their son spending Christmas with his father if that's what has happened. I think relationships are complicated and with some exceptions (like Tiger Woods) I don't feel fair passing judgement on people's personal behaviour; not that I mind indulging in gossip or other people's assessments!
Linda

Post by Linda »

Daniel is a classy gentleman. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I wish him all the happiness he can find with his new lady.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

As asked by a mod to to calm down i'm deleting my post.
Last edited by $abbatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Dunda wrote:The video from News Of The World

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOOWVR1H
Thanks to Dunda.

http://www.vimeo.com/18202821

xxx
pjh45

Post by pjh45 »

Well maybe just a bit of politeness since no one here know you,maybe you can lately post a thread for your introduction,would be great so everyone of us could say to you at least Hi. Cool
To be a celebrity it's like that,everyone unfortunately could snooping into the private side and also express some opinion.I've expressed mine and that's all.
Sorry I didn't introduce myself but I didn't know what to say besides I like Daniel as an actor.

I have no problem with people expressing their opinion, I thought I indicated that but I'm sorry if it came across differently. I don't have any real argument with those think Daniel or Rachel behaved badly, just that I don't necessarily think they did anything awful.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Here I am to say something really shallow. She's shorter than he is. Gotta love it. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
chippi

Post by chippi »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Rachel's son and Ella are their children and they are both good parents.
We don't know that they didn't spend the holidays with them and they are entilted to their private time too.
:stick_iagree: It sounds like RW is Jewish - so she's not celebrating Christmas and DC's child is essentially all grown up and from some Twitter Tweets she was partying with freinds over Christmas eve - and I think that was in France. However they choose to spend their holidays is really their business. Every family is different.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Hi to all – I haven’t posted here in a long time. But I have always been interested in Dan to lurk here and this latest Dan news has brought me out of lurkdom!
I have to say that whatever I post is my opinion and feelings only and I intend no disrespect to anyone here.

I will be very honest and say I love the idea of Dan with Rachel. Unlike many of you here I have never seen any major romance between Sats and Dan. Something didn’t gel between them from the pics I saw. Anyway a pic is just a moment in time and what happens behind closed doors, who knows?!

But in the recent pics with Rachel, Dan seems very happy. Who knows how long this will last. But I like seeing him happy. Relaysh in HW is never easy. Hopefully they will beat the odds and stay together for a long time.

RW seems nice. I have never followed her. But after this incident I got curious enough to see some interviews. IMHO, she comes across very articulate and classy not snooty at all. Of course she is very beautiful to look at. She so easily won over David Letterman and that guy is not easy at all. So yeah, she impressed me. So I am happy for Dan. Something new and refreshing to look forward too!

I think Dan and Rachel have more in common. Both are close in age. They both come across as people for whom marriage doesn’t look like an important criteria as they both hadn’t married their long term partners. And kids – they each have one, granted Dan’s daughter is not a child anymore. But in one of her DL interviews RW said she is done with one child too. So maybe she won’t expect Dan to father any kids which prolly works in their favor. Dan likes to read and she is well-educated so maybe she likes to read too. I dunno.

Anyway, bottom line is whatever the nature of relaysh Dan had with Sats he was obviously more than smitten with RW to give up that comfort zone he had with Sats to take this plunge and change is never easy. So I am happy for DC that he has followed his heart. Go Daniel!!

I came across one post by a poster here that said she would like this relaysh to break up! Why? Just because we don’t like his choices sometimes, should we wish him bad things?! That is so not a true fan of his would want.

Now I am more than looking forward to DH. Hope they have made it steamy enough between the leads!
And although they drove separately to the lovenest cottage, they couldn't be prised apart once they arrived.

An onlooker said: "They behaved like love-struck teens - playing the fool and messing around. They were inseparable. "
Grain of salt of course, but his made me all warm and fuzzy. How cute and adorable. :D

Sorry for my long post, guys! :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel is no longer with Satsuki.
Rachel is no longer with Darren.

Rachel and Darren are Jewish and their son is Jewish, so the Christmas holidays have absolutely no relevance or importance in their life.
Daniel's daughter is grown up and partying with friends.

They both have taken advantage from being off set for a few days and spent some time together.
I'm happy for them, because they don't will have many occasions in future to spent some quality time.

We don't know them in reality, so we only can assume they ran out of love. This is the real world, they are real human beings and that it was happens to real human beings all the time. To be honest, being with a man or a women for 6 or 9 years in this businness is quite a long time.

For those who disilke Rachel, we have to demonstrate the same respect for Rachel as we have demostrated for Satsuki.
It's Daniel's life, and not our businness.
Last edited by Dunda on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
chippi

Post by chippi »

Yeah. What she said! :D
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chippi wrote:Yeah. What she said! :D
I agree! Besides, this isn't new news. It's likely been going on for many months. It's only new for us. They've moved on and are happy with their decision. I'm where they are with this.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

khenton wrote:Here I am to say something really shallow. She's shorter than he is. Gotta love it. K.
ha ha love it, k