Big Pictures

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

getlost

Post by getlost »

Great photos! :hyper:
ImageImageImage
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Thanks for all those beautiful pix!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

A million thank yous wouldn't be enough for the treasures you bring us. You are the only one who brings us such images, so you take care of yourself really well, okay? :lol: Just kidding about the selfish part of that sentence... I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Hi SF, :wave:

Everytime I see your avi it reminds me how much I do love HIS feet...
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hi Chrissie :wave:

Really, his feet? Oh no, is there a part of him I have missed?? Except the BIG size. THAT, I am fully aware of :twisted: .

If we HAD to change a physical feature of Daniel, I wonder what it would be? Very tough one.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Does any one remember where the large screen caps of the CR intro are?K. you know the fight in the bathroom.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Hi Chrissie :wave:

Really, his feet? Oh no, is there a part of him I have missed?? Except the BIG size. THAT, I am fully aware of :twisted: .

If we HAD to change a physical feature of Daniel, I wonder what it would be? Very tough one.
Something that doesn't matter, because all else is imperfectly perfect as it is :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:Does any one remember where the large screen caps of the CR intro are?K. you know the fight in the bathroom.
I guess, you will find them under black and white, k.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Something that doesn't matter, because all else is imperfectly perfect as it is :twisted:
I don't want him to age, but I know that's impossible. I like him JUST THE WAY HE IS.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Hi Chrissie :wave:

:thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I don't want him to age, but I know that's impossible. I like him JUST THE WAY HE IS.
I used to think that a lot about women I liked - like Vivian Leigh, Michelle Mercier (Angelique) and others, that I don' t even remember right now, but always thought, it was a shame those gorgeous creatures grew old. With men not so much for some reason...but yes, he is good the way he is now. We just have to adapt to the changes ot don't - our choice...

khenton

Post by khenton »

thanks gg. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."