DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - I have seen him look "glum" and whatnot before - its just the way he looks with that stupid hat on and 11 to 12 hours of flight behind him. First class or not, its messing up your timeline...try to post something positive once in a while to proof, you are not here just to cast mischief...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:I think that would be too difficult at the minute. :roll: I've never even been on JJ so its not me posting on there if somebody is in the same frame of mind as me well good for them its their opinion but nothing to do with me.
Well, maybe it has to do with them jumping on assumptions based on absolutely nothing most of the time to make everybody involved look miserable ALL the time. Stuff like "Oh, Rachel is just using him" is NOT appreciated around here, because YOU as well as WE don't Know ANYTHING about, what made her go into this relationship. So stay away from stupid unproved remarks like this and we all will be fine.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I just looked at a pic of Rachel and Darren at the September Toronto Int'l Film Festival, him being there for Black Swan. I would assume that's why Sats wasn't there promoting her latest film which was shown...the thought of bumping into 'the other woman'. Oh my, the pain. I feel very sad for her :cry: .
Linda

Post by Linda »

It's not a sorry mess. It could be a wonderful love story. Let's just wait and see. I for one am very happy for Daniel, and if he is happy, we all should be happy for him.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

mburns wrote:At least she's keeping a dignified silence about the whole sorry mess.
Your'e such a killjoy - what gives with the embittered posts, he wasn't dating you. I wonder if people duck when they see you coming, I personally am going to skip past your posts in future.

JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Looks like Dan was seen buying chicken soup last Sunday.
For Rachel? Who knows...

There were quite a few broken Jewish hearts when it emerged late last year that Rachel Weisz had left hubbie Darren Aronofsky and was instead dating the rather dashing, but distinctly non-Jewish, Daniel Craig. But, rather than marrying "out", could she bring him into the faith?

According to the Evening Standard diary today (no link), the Bond star - who has played a Jew in three movies, including a Mossad agent - was spotted this week paying a visit to a deli in the tony London neighborhood of St John's Wood:

It is believed Rachel was suffering from a post-Christmas cold and considerate Craig ordered some hot chicken soup as the perfect cure for his ailing co-star.
Chicken soup: a good start. We won't read too much into the reference to Christmas (which they spent together)...

http://bloghd.blogspot.com/2011/01/dani ... -mama.html

From Evening Standard

Cuddling up with Bond and hot soup
Despite doing their best to keep out of the press, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz certainly seem to be getting on well. Bond Star Craig was spotted paying a visit to the Harry Morgan deli in St John’s Wood this week and ordering a takeaway for himself and Weisz, who is a regular visitor to the restaurant.
It is believed Rachel was suffering from a post-Christmas cold and considerate Craig ordered some hot chicken soup as the perfect cure for his ailing co-star.

We spotted Daniel Craig in the deli this week. He was stocking up on Chicken Soup
It wasn’t just any deli though – it was one of our favourite eateries in London
http://www.zoegriffin.co.uk/2011/01/05/celebrity-spots/
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://moonit.com/blogs/stars/rachel-we ... ig-dating/

Does dreamy, delicious Daniel Craig have a new Bond girl? (Get it? We’re calling her a “Bond girl” because he played James Bond. Also, we’re probably the first people ever to think of that. You’re welcome, world.) Apparently, Craig and actress Rachel Weisz were spotted spending a cozy Christmas together at a scenic English cottage.

By all accounts, they were practically devouring each other, so we’re going to go ahead and guess that they’re more than platonic. They’ve known each other for a few years, so one would think they’ve got a solid basis for a long-term relationship, but (to add a little rain to the parade) they’ve each got a failed marriage under their belts. Should we chalk it up to fickle instability or wisdom gained through life lessons? Moonit’s on the case.

According to their romantic analysis, Daniel Craig (born on March 2, 1968) and Rachel Weisz (born on March 7, 1970) can conquer any project together. When they join forces, these two are “like an all-purpose power tool on steroids.”

“They’re so great at building, renovating, or deconstructing just about anything–be it a joint project, a community service endeavor or even a wedding–that Bob Vila would weep openly with joy.” If that isn’t awesome enough, we’ll add a little icing to the happycake; “they have the ability to bring out the absolute best in each other and, like most great teams, it’s really rewarding for them to accomplish things together.”

Aw! Yay! And guess what? The greatness just keeps on going. As friends, these two are “like a buddy-cop flick; they know each other’s moves by heart, trust each other’s instincts and work hand-in-glove right from the beginning (or, in their case, after a short adjustment period that consists of gratuitous jokes about each other’s accents).”

And if they decide to team up on the professional front, these “wicked overachievers” can “accomplish even more than their regular Herculean output”: they can even “bring out each other’s intellectual curiosity” in the process. Wow–holy triple-threat, Batman.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Looks like Dan was seen buying chicken soup last Sunday.
For Rac
So - what does this tell us? He wasn't her keeping warm enough :twisted:
Yikes, Dan... :roll:

:lol: Chicken soup, good old mothers receipes, yes?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

what a lovely read luna, i do hope it comes true
calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Looks like Dan was seen buying chicken soup last Sunday.
For Rac
So - what does this tell us? He wasn't her keeping warm enough :twisted:
Yikes, Dan... :roll:

:lol: Chicken soup, good old mothers receipes, yes?

as we see when Sats hurt herself and many times we not see, he is well brought up considerate person, he always say he is good boyfriend
maybe soup was for him also?
they both get colds :twisted:
not enough clothes on
cheryl1700 wrote:what a lovely read luna, i do hope it comes true
si, i steal form another place but it interesting, i like horoscopes, it seem they dream team
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This couple just makes sense to me. Regarding the extra exposure by a two-star couple, could it really be much worse than Daniel already has? She's no Angelina either as far as the press is concerned.

Just as a side note, it's pretty cool that her son is blonde/blue. He is about the prettiest boy I have seen.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote: they both get colds :twisted:
not enough clothes on
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I am so glad there is a general warming trend going on about DC and RW. Sats or not, I really do like to think of him with someone, it makes the fantasy so much more appealing and brings out the goodness in him, case in point the chicken soup.