DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote: But that is the down side of getting involved with anyone with celeb status, right? Anyone in show biz breaking up has to suffer the same way. That's why I always felt bad for Jennifer Aniston - being married to BP and then get divorced only to see him move on so quickly with AJ and have children with her immediately - but she is yet to find THE ONE for herself - for all we know she might not want that anymore - but having to witness that part of your ex is horrible. She even had to present an award during some show while BP/AJ are in the audience watching- the whole world watching her every nuance and she having to act nonchalant about the whole thing - horrible
I am not trying to undermine what Sats MIGHT be going thru with the breakup - but compared to so many celebs at least she is not in the public eye constantly being watched and judged.

True, she has the chance to do whatever she needs to be ok (in case she is not) in private. Acting in public like you are all fine and not letting anybody guess your pain must be horrible and yes, I feel for all those celebs, who have to live thru that. Can't be easy...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Hmm, interesting about Winona and Darren. So possibly both partners just grew closer to others in the course of work. Or maybe Darren turned to Winona before Rachel ever turned to Daniel. When were Black Swan and Dream House respectively shooting? At the same time? Or was Black Swan shot first?

And about Sats...Maybe she is not in pain at all, but relieved to move on to a new phase of her life. If she wanted marriage...children...I think Daniel is no longer interested in these things. She didn't look too happy in those photos at the end. In fact, in many photos she looked stressed out to be on Daniel's arm and deal with all the public judgment. Plus, we don't know what Daniel is like in private. Seems to me he may be a very high maintenance and needy guy.

Possibly she has breathed a sigh of relief and shakes her head over poor Rachel Weitz and what she is in for. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:Seems to me he may be a very high maintenance and needy guy.

Possibly she has breathed a sigh of relief and shakes her head over poor Rachel Weitz and what she is in for. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That for sure. You might be right, you know. Just because we would love to find out doesn't mean, someone cannot fall out of love after being 6 years attached to him.

But Rachel has nothing to fear, I guess, in that department. It seems clear, that she cannot/doesn't want to live like that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

mburns wrote:If those recent paparazzi shots of Daniel are anything to go by he does'nt exactly paint a picture of someone who is happy with life at present, I still think he's made a terrible mistake in letting Satsuki go. I can see him flitting from girlfirend to girlfriend and never settling down. None of this will do his reputation any good thats if it has'nt been damaged already, being called a 'homewrecker' is'nt nice to deal with. I hope he does'nt turn into one of 'those' celebrities, the very fact that he was'nt is one of the things that made him special in my eyes anyway.
How can anyone judge other people as to whether they are happy with their life or not based on some pics that capture a few seconds of their time?!
Should every little expression on his face be about either Rach or Sats? :roll:
He is human - it is ok to be annoyed with paps following you - it is LA
It is ok to be tired and grumpy after a long flight.
It is ok to be annoyed if you pour hot coffee on your shirt - JS
Those few seconds do not make your life!
We all get irritated with somethings in our lives - can he not without that being about the absence of Sats in his life?! :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
mburns wrote:If those recent paparazzi shots of Daniel are anything to go by he does'nt exactly paint a picture of someone who is happy with life at present, I still think he's made a terrible mistake in letting Satsuki go. I can see him flitting from girlfirend to girlfriend and never settling down. None of this will do his reputation any good thats if it has'nt been damaged already, being called a 'homewrecker' is'nt nice to deal with. I hope he does'nt turn into one of 'those' celebrities, the very fact that he was'nt is one of the things that made him special in my eyes anyway.
How can anyone judge other people as to whether they are happy with their life or not based on some pics that capture a few seconds of their time?!
Should every little expression on his face be about either Rach or Sats? :roll:
He is human - it is ok to be annoyed with paps following you - it is LA
It is ok to be tired and grumpy after a long flight.
It is ok to be annoyed if you pour hot coffee on your shirt - JS
Those few seconds do not make your life!
We all get irritated with somethings in our lives - can he not without that being about the absence of Sats in his life?! :roll:
:thumbup:

I think we had that pages ago, me answering to the same sort of post
Germangirl wrote:BTW - I have seen him look "glum" and whatnot before - its just the way he looks with that stupid hat on and 11 to 12 hours of flight behind him. First class or not, its messing up your timeline...try to post something positive once in a while to proof, you are not here just to cast mischief...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

mburns wrote: I can see him flitting from girlfirend to girlfriend and never settling down. None of this will do his reputation any good thats if it has'nt been damaged already, being called a 'homewrecker' is'nt nice to deal with.
Like others by now, I'm not planning to respond to anymore of these types of emails, mburns, but I'll finish by asking - What are you smoking? Tell us that George Clooney's reputation has suffered from being a perpetual bachelor. This is not saying that Daniel is at all, because I think he's far from it. Who knows why he didn't marry Sats? The guy is still young, anyway. So now he's a home wrecker? Why didn't Darren marry Rachel a long time ago? We don't know. Darren sure wasted no time to get his party started after the announcement.

Are you really sure you want to be on this forum?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
mburns wrote: I can see him flitting from girlfirend to girlfriend and never settling down. None of this will do his reputation any good thats if it has'nt been damaged already, being called a 'homewrecker' is'nt nice to deal with.
Like others by now, I'm not planning to respond to anymore of these types of emails, mburns, but I'll finish by asking - What are you smoking? Tell us that George Clooney's reputation has suffered from being a perpetual bachelor. This is not saying that Daniel is at all, because I think he's far from it. Who knows why he didn't marry Sats? The guy is still young, anyway. So now he's a home wrecker? Why didn't Darren marry Rachel a long time ago? We don't know. Darren sure wasted no time to get his party started after the announcement.

same here SF, decided its best to ignore
caramel

Post by caramel »

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

sf2la wrote:

I'm begining to think we should have a thread for those who want to continue the conversations like these , that way there is place to talk about stuff when things get heated and the thread here can be for what it was for in the first place . Sometimes I feel like I have to avoid a thread when it gets heated this way for a few days . I don't like reading the drama but do like looking at the pics . It could be called the hot heads threads LOL . I mean this in general and no to anyone in particular .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:
sf2la wrote:

I'm begining to think we should have a thread for those who want to continue the conversations like these , that way there is place to talk about stuff when things get heated and the thread here can be for what it was for in the first place . Sometimes I feel like I have to avoid a thread when it gets heated this way for a few days . I don't like reading the drama but do like looking at the pics . It could be called the hot heads threads LOL . I mean this in general and no to anyone in particular .
Naaaa, for pics there is the "photo and video section"
The topics here are indented for news and those news often leave to discussion. Nothing against a little heat from time to time and nothing against different opinion. Otherwise it would be boring and we could only run the gallery without commenting.

But the tone has to be right, no bashing, no degrading, mocking and slamming.

This forum used to be a friendly and funny place and we do our very best to keep it that way.

For those who like to bash, mock and slam there are other sites on the net. Maybe they should join one of them.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
josie

Post by josie »

People bear with you.

Why he broke up with Sats, we will never know really. Whether it is now Rachel was not we can not change. The main thing is that he is happy and I do not begrudge him that happiness

Hope you understand what I wrote.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

josie wrote:People bear with you.

Why he broke up with Sats, we will never know really. Whether it is now Rachel was not we can not change. The main thing is that he is happy and I do not begrudge him that happiness

Hope you understand what I wrote.
Josie dont worry about your english, people amaze me how they can talk and write in another language, I understood u fine :wink:
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I think it's quite refreshing to hear different opinions.

Nobody should be hounded out just because others don't like their point of view.

Personally, I think his private life is his own business.