DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

mburns wrote:
sf2la wrote:
mburns wrote: I can see him flitting from girlfirend to girlfriend and never settling down. None of this will do his reputation any good thats if it has'nt been damaged already, being called a 'homewrecker' is'nt nice to deal with.
Like others by now, I'm not planning to respond to anymore of these types of emails, mburns, but I'll finish by asking - What are you smoking? Tell us that George Clooney's reputation has suffered from being a perpetual bachelor. This is not saying that Daniel is at all, because I think he's far from it. Who knows why he didn't marry Sats? The guy is still young, anyway. So now he's a home wrecker? Why didn't Darren marry Rachel a long time ago? We don't know. Darren sure wasted no time to get his party started after the announcement.

Are you really sure you want to be on this forum?
No, I'm not smoking anything but if you can recommend something I'm open to suggestions :lol: As for the forum, well, I would'nt be the first one driven out lately for having a different opinion would I? What the point of the forum if we all agree? I was'nt calling him a 'homewrecker' I read it elsewhere like I said it is'nt nice to deal with thats all. :roll:
Everyone here is aware that i don't like at all Weisz,and also i have a critical opinion about Craig's behaviour and about Weisz's behaviour,as, by the way, sf2la has,so i think i could speak openly to you:
i know that you're not happy about this affair,as me by the way.
But i don't see how repeting,as an old refrain,continuously could help you to accept it,sounds funny since Craig is far away from our daily life and clearly he's not interested to hear our opinion.

I know that you're maybe tried to say that someone have really a bad opinion actually about Craig's behaviour as man,and i do believe that you have the Holy right to speak your mind as well,but please try to be just a little less insistent.

I have no issue with critical opinions different than mine,but also these opinions should remains as opinions and not become a refrain.

Sorry if i speak too honestly.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Deleted
Last edited by chrissie65 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh no. Here we go again. Can you take this all offline at this point? No offense to anyone.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectator_sport

As my dear friend told me when he was going through a divorce; the beginning or end of a personal relationship is not a spectator sport.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bumblebee wrote:Oh no. Here we go again. Can you take this all offline at this point? No offense to anyone.
Imo there's nothing wrong if Chrissie express her opinion regarding others members comments.
JoniJoni wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectator_sport

As my dear friend told me when he was going through a divorce; the beginning or end of a personal relationship is not a spectator sport.
You're right, but as Craig is a celebrity,unfortunately,the dark side of the coin allows that everyone could snooping regularly into your private life,even if it's not fair at all.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Never directed anything at Chrissie. Just getting a little tired of this thread being used as a platform, It's a news thread.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bumblebee wrote:Never directed anything at Chrissie. Just getting a little tired of this thread being used as a platform, It's a news thread.
Oh i see then sorry if i miseunderstood BB,but imo if some members find interesting some other members comments and reply to that to even debate there's nothing wrong even if we're a bit OT.
ag77

Post by ag77 »

I am a little bit confused at what is going on here?

I see no problem at all. Would you rather Daniel suppress his feelings in order to maintain a perfect boyfriend/husband image or just follow his heart and live the moment? Its showbiz, everything can be happen.

I am sure Satsuki will find her place. She is nobody's fool and she's got money, connection and still enough time to find her ideal mate. To stay with a celeb like Daniel requires a lot of hard work and constant emotional insecurity. Maybe it is done for good.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

ag77,

I think you have some really good, thoughtful points. My only comments are that if Daniel really loved her like we thought he did, I don't think she would be made to feel emotionally insecure; e.g., think Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deb. Not all hunky celebs make themselves emotionally or physically available to others. As for the hard work, I'm not someone who is a producer in the biz looks at movie premiers, parties with the rich and famous, luxury travel, etc., as hard work.

No doubt she has more connections now than if she hadn't dated Daniel, but those connections will be careful not to invite the two of them to the same function. The bigger star always wins out.

It's just how do you have sex with someone else?? :roll: How could they possibly measure up??!! I guess I'd have to join the nunnery.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is - at the moment - a very sensitive thread and therefore I ask every member to act on behalf of the forum first and not ONLY in regards of their personal feelings.
Many are tired of the negativity here among some members (and I don't exclude those posts of me) and in some of the posts - so for now - we should play it cool and rather make a step back then forward with our comments.

It would be a sad day, when I had to lock this, because it can't be achieved, but I will, if necessary

@BB -- every news thread is a discussion thread as well, I believe, and also that this is the way it should be. We have defined "discussion" now over and over and I think, all is allowed, as long as it isn't crap and flame dressed up as opinion.

Example. This is all going so wrong, what he did is horrible or I am not sure about the outcome of this and not totally in tune with him at the moment.

Different, yes?
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ag77 wrote:I am a little bit confused at what is going on here?

I see no problem at all. Would you rather Daniel suppress his feelings in order to maintain a perfect boyfriend/husband image or just follow his heart and live the moment?
Very true IMO - makes nobody happy to live a lie.
Its showbiz, everything can be happen.
I think, this had nothing to do with showbiz, this happens daily for all sorts of people. I know, it had happen to me...:wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

So I'm not here long but I think what's going on not just here in this thread good.
It's his life and he will know what he does, if the relationship with Sats has stopped working then it brings nothing to hold it. We would rather it should now do a lot of luck and he wished happy wird.I him very much.
ag77

Post by ag77 »

I don't think Daniel should stay in a relationship just for his image or live a lie. This has proven to be very damaging to every party involved in the long run.

He is a great actor and chooses his projects well. I think he will handle his personal affairs with taste.

sf2la wrote:ag77,

I think you have some really good, thoughtful points. My only comments are that if Daniel really loved her like we thought he did, I don't think she would be made to feel emotionally insecure; e.g., think Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deb. Not all hunky celebs make themselves emotionally or physically available to others. As for the hard work, I'm not someone who is a producer in the biz looks at movie premiers, parties with the rich and famous, luxury travel, etc., as hard work.

No doubt she has more connections now than if she hadn't dated Daniel, but those connections will be careful not to invite the two of them to the same function. The bigger star always wins out.

It's just how do you have sex with someone else?? :roll: How could they possibly measure up??!! I guess I'd have to join the nunnery.
[/img]
Last edited by ag77 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Whether Hugh has a boyfriend or not is not the point.

I don't care if he has, the only thing is that he seems to have a stable and good relationship with his wife and their children seem to be happy ones.

When I watch Hugh and Deb in interviews they BOTH always seem very confident about their relationship and I get the impression they BOTH care very much about thier family.

What happens behind closed doors is not relevant as long as BOTH seems to deal perfect with it. It works for them and that is all that matters.

And I have yet to see a really famous actor who's not supposed to be gay or at least bi. I'm really tired to read about all the closet gay hunk like Clooney, Reynolds, Jackman, Daniel etc.
Seems to me as if an actor has to be gay to be a successfull actor :lol: :lol: and I wonder how crowed all the closets are. :roll:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sue

Post by Sue »

:D As I've been away for so long I am very much enjoying reading the postings on Daniel, Rachel and I'm only up to page 5!
I love the photos with Daniel in his hot blue jeans, dark sunglasses, and I think, wow!. What a sexy man with a hot body!!! :wink:

All I know is that I saw a picture of Daniel and Rachel on an entertainment site on the Internet and was surprised, as I thought he must still be with Satsuki. So now I'm reading all that you fans have to say and finding it mighty interesting. Any more photos of them together yet?

I have so much reading to catch up on!!! :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!