DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
caramel wrote:I think she tweeted after their Christmas outing and not the eve- she had other imp things to do :lol: right?
She has not given out anything personal so far. As her twitter site says this is her official site, I believe it is RW tweeting. I could be wrong of course.
christmas eve is when they went out and her twitters say she posted on dec 24th.
but i woudl think rachel is not the twitter type
Her site says she tweeted 23rd night and then on the 28th. Nothing in between.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:
caramel wrote:I think she tweeted after their Christmas outing and not the eve- she had other imp things to do :lol: right?
She has not given out anything personal so far. As her twitter site says this is her official site, I believe it is RW tweeting. I could be wrong of course.
christmas eve is when they went out and her twitters say she posted on dec 24th.
I noticed that but then again we all have other things to do at Christmas - I don't think this is her, it's very chitty chatty and out there for someone as private as Rachel. And why go with the "Real Rachel Weisz" tag? That's always a giveaway that it's bogus. But who knows.
caramel

Post by caramel »

^I am just going by the words "Official RW twitter" in her site . May be I am naive - but reading some of her tweets and the time frame and her replies to other tweets make it seem like it is RW. Who knows? :dunno:
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
caramel wrote:
calypso wrote: christmas eve is when they went out and her twitters say she posted on dec 24th.
I noticed that but then again we all have other things to do at Christmas - I don't think this is her, it's very chitty chatty and out there for someone as private as Rachel. And why go with the "Real Rachel Weisz" tag? That's always a giveaway that it's bogus. But who knows.
Merry Merry Christmas Eve to all, Loooveeee you. xx
1:25 AM Dec 24th, 2010 via web
Retweet

Insane sched after the Holidays, I am so ready for you. Ha. x
1:25 AM Dec 24th, 2010 via web

@macy_antoinette That's nice, Macy.
1:23 AM Dec 24th, 2010 via web in reply to macy_antoinette

Sent another verification thing to @twitter. Hopefully this works now.
xx
1:22 AM Dec 24th, 2010 via web

Sent another verification thing to @twitter. Hopefully this works now.
xx
1:22 AM Dec 24th, 2010 via web

but a gain, it's not worth the worry, if this is r achel then fine but i would suspect tweeing publicly is something that dnaiel might not like not matter what it about.
many people on t witter are bogus they cns ay official but who knws.
she better be careful what she says as that could cost her.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She has very few people following her, which is unusual for a "star" and would she really follow herself the likes of Lindsay Lohan or Perez Hilton? I have doubts...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Look I could be completely wrong about this and I dont care either way. Just wanted to post the tweets I am seeing .

Luna, I am seeing a diff timestamp on the tweets.

# @daddyclaxton We'll see about that. :) Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:16:28 PM via web in reply to daddyclaxton

# @ephemeral69 Ahh! Mean! Mean! :( :)) Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:14:31 PM via web in reply to ephemeral69

# mErcH_eD I love being the last tweet of @realRachelWeisz !!!!! :D Tuesday, December 28, 2010 1:31:54 PM via web Retweeted by realRachelWeisz

# @mErcH_eD You too. :) Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:25:57 PM via web in reply to mErcH_eD

# Merry Merry Christmas Eve to all, Loooveeee you. xx 11:25 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

# Insane sched after the Holidays, I am so ready for you. Ha. x 11:25 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

# @macy_antoinette That's nice, Macy. 11:23 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web in reply to macy_antoinette

# Sent another verification thing to @twitter. Hopefully this works now. xx 11:22 PM Dec 23rd, 2010 via web

# Love u . x 12:27 AM Dec 22nd, 2010 via web
calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:She has very few people following her, which is unusual for a "star" and would she really follow herself the likes of Lindsay Lohan or Perez Hilton? I have doubts...
si me too. :wink:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I feel, whoever it is tweeting there, the posts are not very revealing, which again would make it a closer candidate for really being her. If I had faked an account, I might make it more sensational... :dunno:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Taking the piss out of so called newspapers such as The Sun and News of the World...

"Rachel Weisz Nude Page 3 Photo Was Rubbish" Complains James Bond
James Bond AKA hunky actor Daniel Craig has issued a formal complaint to the Picture Editor of Britain's 'Favourite Tabloid Newspaper'.

In a vitriolic tirade, Craig is rumoured to have expressed deep frustration that today's Page 3 'News In Briefs' photograph was "indecently over-dressed".

Starring as today's Page 3 girl, smiling 20 year old Elle from Herts tells readers she's delighted that Daniel and real-life lover Rachel might star together in the next Bond movie.

Quoting Henry Ford, gorgeous Elle (fantastic tits) tells readers wisely that "Coming together is a beginning: keeping together is progress; working together is success."

"I liked the bit about "Coming Together", explained Mr Craig to a close friend.

"After all, coming together is what loving couples try to achieve in life. As often as possible", he continued.

"However, the thing about today's 'News In Briefs' is that for my money, Elle from Herts could have been just that little bit briefer", he declared.

"Not a lot briefer".

"Just a bit less of those satin blue 'brevities'.

"For my taste".

"And a few million others".

Rachel Weisz is 40.

Unlikely to win a role in tomorrow's 'News In Briefs'.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s4i89981
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOl - its funny, you try to make some sense of it until you read, its spoof - then it all makes sense all of a sudden :lol:

calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http:/ ... um=twitter

It's normally the kiss of death - for box office receipts and the romance - when a real-life couple star in a film together, so we're sure everyone is very worried about what might happen to Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig if they appear together in Bond...

According to The Sun, Bond bosses are keen to sign Weisz, with a source telling the paper:

"Casting Rachel was going to be a surprise twist as everyone would assume she'd be a Bond girl when really she would play a villain. But the fly in the ointment is that they are now dating."

To help Weisz make her decision, we've conducted a very scientific survey involving 17 celebrity couples (see gallery) who've appeared on-screen together. Only five of them are still an item, meaning that Weisz and Craig have only a 29 per cent of their romance surviving.

ImageImage
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Really?
Hmmm....interesting new data here.
Any reports about Sats? Generally not - she's pretty low key apart from being with Daniel.

I remember photos of Daniel and Rachel at some sort of entertainment function - Daniel was dressed casually, grey t-shirt/jeans....I think it was either before Bond or a bit after, can't remember. They've known each other for a long time, no?

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:I remember photos of Daniel and Rachel at some sort of entertainment function - Daniel was dressed casually, grey t-shirt/jeans....I think it was either before Bond or a bit after, can't remember. They've known each other for a long time, no?
those pics are from 2004:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=158

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:That is really a rotten bio for Sats. :? I thought you had to be some agent or the actual person to change the IMDB info? There must be a place to report it. It sounds very unprofessional and spiteful inded.
Everybody can apply for a change. Sad thing is that IMDB seems not to make a proper review before it goes 'live' on the side for everyone to read.

I always thought IMDB is at least a reliable source for already release movies and the facts like bio....
The bio is gone :wink:

I applied for a change the other day just saying that this "bio" doesn't contain any verified`information but only assumptions.

Whether my change request cause the deletion hmmm, not sure about that :lol:
Last edited by Dunda on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda, maybe your note DID make the difference. Thank you. What a mean bio it was - almost as if it was written by JJ posters.