The hair thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Re: The hair thread

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
agrippina wrote: Our Friends in the North, I think I found it somewhere in the net...

Agrippina
The photo is of Our Friends in the north. In this video one sees Daniel a moment, sat, smoking.

It is of the chapter "1979"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzqgdUl1K0

Awwwwwwww, grazie Agrippina !!!

:D

Thank you, Faustine

you are always so exhaustive :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote: The photo is of Our Friends in the north. In this video one sees Daniel a moment, sat, smoking.

It is of the chapter "1979"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzqgdUl1K0

Awwwwwwww, grazie Agrippina !!!

:D

Thank you, Faustine

you are always so exhaustive :D[/quote

You are the first one that does not get angry with this my obsession.

It is a professional defect, I am a private teacher, always I explain everything. :lol:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Thank you, Faustine

It is a professional defect, I am a private teacher, always I explain everything. :lol:

awwww, Faustine, a private teacher !!!
what do u teach ? hope u don't mind me asking you ... :)

yo no hablo español, mas estudei portugues na universidade ...

eu gosto muito de lìnguas estrangeiras :) :wink:

Hasta luego, Faustine !!! :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Girls, I can't help but I don't like THIS haircut

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:Girls, I can't help but I don't like THIS haircut

ImageImage
the hair, the scruffy beard, the oversized jacket...
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:

ImageImage
I wouldn't call that a haircut. I would call that I forgot to get a hair cut this past month because I was stoned! Got to be from the Heike years.
jovichick

Post by jovichick »

What is it with the Heike years? Did he lose his sense of style? I have been looking at these threads intensely it does seem that he didn't look in the mirror too much when he went out with Heike. Since 2004, I've noticed that he seems (on the whole) to have raised his game and now is very stylish indeed. There are a few times when he looks a bit weird but I am so glad that he has changed his ways because some of the hairdos in this thread need a government health warning on them - in case you laugh that hard and choke yourself. Go Daniel, you are so gorgeous now that the mirror loves you (so do we) :wink: :wink: Ps could it be Satsuki's influence?
I will be keeping my eye on our Government's money....and off your perfectly formed arse - You noticed!!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

jovichick wrote:What is it with the Heike years? Did he lose his sense of style? I have been looking at these threads intensely it does seem that he didn't look in the mirror too much when he went out with Heike. Since 2004, I've noticed that he seems (on the whole) to have raised his game and now is very stylish indeed. There are a few times when he looks a bit weird but I am so glad that he has changed his ways because some of the hairdos in this thread need a government health warning on them - in case you laugh that hard and choke yourself. Go Daniel, you are so gorgeous now that the mirror loves you (so do we) :wink: :wink: Ps could it be Satsuki's influence?
I have a few theories;
1. he was under the influence of controlled substances and didn't care.
2. Heike wanted to be sure she looked better that he did, so people would look at her not him.
3. Heike wanted to keep him for herself so she made him dress bad.
4. She spent all the money on her, he got the left overs.

Maybe Satsuki is more secure and can let him look good.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I have only one theory:

like a good wine he's growing better year by year in all issues :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Cy...I agree and your points are too funny. I think if it weren't for the Heike years, he may have been best dressed a long time ago. He did seem to let himself go.

Or....maybe it was when he started getting noticed by Spielberg that he started to think that he was actually going to go somewhere and decided to update himself. I would think that he knows himself well enough to know when he really looks good. Part of that comes from maturity. Whatever road it took him to get here doesn't matter - HE'S ARRIVED!

I think that he probably asks Satsuki for her opinion but I don't know if she is the one who dresses him. But, whoever it is (hopefully a fashion-conscious Daniel) - they are doing a great job. Satsuki seems very old-fashioned at the premieres and sticks to classic clothes - the most modern one was in the Aussie premiere, the gold knit kimono sleeve dress and her hair down - very nice! (I can't believe I'm saying that). I could say more but I won't go into it.
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

sharmaine wrote:
Or....maybe it was when he started getting noticed by Spielberg that he started to think that he was actually going to go somewhere and decided to update himself. I would think that he knows himself well enough to know when he really looks good. Part of that comes from maturity. Whatever road it took him to get here doesn't matter - HE'S ARRIVED!
I agree with this :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:
zonzi wrote:

Thank you, Faustine

awwww, Faustine, a private teacher !!!
what do u teach ? hope u don't mind me asking you ... :)

yo no hablo español, mas estudei portugues na universidade ...

eu gosto muito de lìnguas estrangeiras :) :wink:

Hasta luego, Faustine !!! :D
Hello Zonzi:

I teach literature and history to teenagers, I studied both careers and did not finish them. Now I try to finish the Licentiate in Literature to have better employments.

Newly now and in a most involved way I decided to try to improve my english. Daniel has achieved what nobody... :D

I do not know another language that the Spanish and it´s ironic because my ex-couple was a son of Italian, I was with him 15 years and though do not be a word of Italian.... :oops: :oops:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Faustine wrote:awful.... everything :shock: :shock:

Seeing this photo I have understood that he´s of these guys that they improve very much with the age, as George Clooney and Gerard Butler. :lol:
The photography here didn't help either.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Faustine wrote:awful.... everything :shock: :shock:

Seeing this photo I have understood that he´s of these guys that they improve very much with the age, as George Clooney and Gerard Butler. :lol:
The photography here didn't help either.
Believe me, it is the best photo that I extracted of this gallery... It is a screen cap of 1993 :lol:

25 years old not?
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

ImageImage
I wouldn't call that a haircut. I would call that I forgot to get a hair cut this past month because I was stoned! Got to be from the Heike years.

Stoned !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least this time the jacket is oversized , he doesn't wear the jacket of his younger brother

:lol: