DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

RichRowden Is working with Daniel Craig in June! Boom!

June 2011 my new life in Australia begins!

Don't know, if those posts are related.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:RichRowden Is working with Daniel Craig in June! Boom!

It's not that far streched.

Blomkvist goes to Australia to track down Harriet.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:

So filming will continue on to June now?!!! :shock: I was thinking they were wrapping in May!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:

So filming will continue on to June now?!!! :shock: I was thinking they were wrapping in May!
This is why I wasn't making the connection and also would doing a few film scenes mean the beginning of a new life in Australia? Those scenes will be wrapped in short time.
This film already takes 2 months more to shoot then Bond, whichn is exceptional. Guess they really believe he will deliever to allow him that schedule. Every day costs big bucks..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote: It's not that far streched.

This is why I wasn't making the connection and also would doing a few film scenes mean the beginning of a new life in Australia? Those scenes will be wrapped in short time.
This film already takes 2 months more to shoot then Bond, whichn is exceptional. Guess they really believe he will deliever to allow him that schedule. Every day costs big bucks..
IF (and I really mean IF :lol: ) they are doing DH reshoots in March it can be that they have another break.

Spoiler ahead

There were talks about another twist in the end in Fincher's version, so maybe they do a little more in Australia then just Blomkvist picking up Harriet and bringing her back to Sweden.
In the books he has an affair with Harriet, she becomes the head of Millenium, maybe they make their enlarge their relationship and bring forward some part from the sequels.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote: So filming will continue on to June now?!!! :shock: I was thinking they were wrapping in May!
IF (and I really mean IF :lol: ) they are doing DH reshoots in March it can be that they have another break.

Spoiler ahead

There were talks about another twist in the end in Fincher's version, so maybe they do a little more in Australia then just Blomkvist picking up Harriet and bringing her back to Sweden.
In the books he has an affair with Harriet, she becomes the head of Millenium, maybe they make their enlarge their relationship and bring forward some part from the sequels.
All possible, but imagine, this would be 9 months of shooting a non action, a nion animated, a non whatever film :shock: So - better see its good, Fincher.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: This is why I wasn't making the connection and also would doing a few film scenes mean the beginning of a new life in Australia? Those scenes will be wrapped in short time.

Spoiler ahead

All possible, but imagine, this would be 9 months of shooting a non action, a nion animated, a non whatever film :shock: So - better see its good, Fincher.
Well, it's Fincher after all. :lol:
Benjamin Button production started in November 2006 and ended in September 2007.

That includes of course post production time, but the principal shooting lasted 150 days. If you consider the production breaks while filming TGwtDT which have already taken place and think of those which will come for e.g. DH reshoots and (if true) the Hungarian movie you can stretch 150 days of principal shooting into 9 month or so.
100 takes for a scene are not done in no time :lol: :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Now it's official ! :D

Dame Judi Dench to return as M in new James Bond film

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12296844

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

mburns wrote:Should'nt that be in the Bond 23 thread Dunda? (tut tut)!! :lol:
Indeed! Just moved it.

calypso

Post by calypso »

Sexstrology #Pisces are the best at sex because as a water sign
they are experts in anything wet.

13 minutes ago via web
ImageImage
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Pisces are the third sexiest sign of zodiac..
you wanna really know what sign is a titan in sex? 8)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

$abbatha wrote:Pisces are the third sexiest sign of zodiac..
you wanna really know what sign is a titan in sex? 8)
yes and i bet its not aries!
lauriesplace

Post by lauriesplace »

I am guessing it is Scorpio( because I am one)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Virgo.