Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: What's that?? :shock:

One :thud: for Daniel and two :thud: :thud: for the Aston?
Naa [-X 2 for the thought of voice AND engine roaring...

10 for the part - when at night - we say Goodbye to the Aston :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh GG, so cute. What a smile, I don't think we've seen this head-down "Princess Di smile " before.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh GG, so cute. What a smile, I don't think we've seen this head-down "Princess Di smile " before.
You know, I wondered, why this seemed sort of familiar but not from DC. Di, of course... :thumbup: sort of super shy...this man just never gets boring...you never know, what's around the next corner with him :wink: - as oposed to super friendly Hugh, for example.
Will we get a pissed boy? A stern faced boy? A smiling boy? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote:This one dosn´t works for me. :(

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7024/newpap2.jpg

Can you upload this on Photobucket, please. ;)
what do you mean, it doesn't work for you?

Aren't you able to save it?

If that's the problem, try this

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... fullsize=1

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

:thud: DC looks awesome in an Aston ♥ him in an Aston. :wink:

Btw GG I ♥ your new Avi :mrgreen:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:This one dosn´t works for me. :(

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7024/newpap2.jpg

Can you upload this on Photobucket, please. ;)
what do you mean, it doesn't work for you?

Aren't you able to save it?

If that's the problem, try this

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... fullsize=1
Yes! I can´t see the picture and I can´t open the link. That´s my problem. :?

Ok. I crab it from the gallery. THX for the link, Dunda. :D

Looks good. Daniel is sitting in my car! :twisted:
Lucky, lucky boy!!!! 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BondBabe2008 wrote::thud: DC looks awesome in an Aston ♥ him in an Aston. :wink:

Lu

Post by Lu »

Ah, Daniel finally gave in and drove the Aston Martin around town. :lol:

I'm thinking about that Jimmy Kimmel interview when Daniel laughed and said that NO, he didn't drive an Aston Martin in real life, and Jimmy said, "Why not? It would be so cool! Like Adam West driving around in the batmobile." HAHAHAHA :lol:
My books!

bubita

Post by bubita »

Lu wrote:Ah, Daniel finally gave in and drove the Aston Martin around town. :lol:

I'm thinking about that Jimmy Kimmel interview when Daniel laughed and said that NO, he didn't drive an Aston Martin in real life, and Jimmy said, "Why not? It would be so cool! Like Adam West driving around in the batmobile." HAHAHAHA :lol:
I was thinking the same thing :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And then he said "gimme time then I might be (driving a Aston)" :lol: :lol:

Seems as if the time has come :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Germangirl wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote::thud: DC looks awesome in an Aston ♥ him in an Aston. :wink:

Yeah have noticed that :twisted: Also u have blown the pic up bigger :lol: :thumbup: a wise choice :hyper:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Awwww, Trueblue, you've done it again!! :P :cancan: You are a truffle-angel and no doubts! :mrgreen:

I have to admit I love the cardi and t-shirt combo, and the colours go perfect together. But then again, I've always been a Dan-cardi fan...it goes with the smurf hat fetish! :oops:

The sun must have been strong because he's looking a little sun-drenched, so I've tried to adjust it with a little more depth....

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:Awwww, Trueblue, you've done it again!! :P :cancan: You are a truffle-angel and no doubts! :mrgreen:

I have to admit I love the cardi and t-shirt combo, and the colours go perfect together. But then again, I've always been a Dan-cardi fan...it goes with the smurf hat fetish! :oops:

The sun must have been strong because he's looking a little sun-drenched, so I've tried to adjust it with a little more depth....

I had to quote JEC's post just so I could look at the pic again :lol: :lol:
I don't mind the cardi one bit. It's not like the put a lot of thought into what he was wearing that day; it appears he just threw all things comfortable on, including those shoes. If the clothes had been a conscious decision from asking himself "What should I wear to look really good today?", I'd say the cardi was a poor choice. The v-neck t is such a sexy thing for a man to wear if he has the body for it, IMO. The car with the man :drool: The pic of him exiting Samy's with the other men behind him just shows how handsome he is. Funny that the twitter person had said he was at a photo lab when he clearly bought a camera.

It seems that he has accepted showing the trappings of his fame more these days (not that he hadn't before, but :dunno: ). He was getting pap'd in the Lexus; it wasn't working as an incognito car, so why not give in and drive what someone of his stature and income would drive. There are LOTS of exotic cars in that area as there is tremendous wealth (and people who want to look wealthy but are in debt!) so they don't stand out to locals. It would seem wrong to drive a Lambroghini or Ferrari, IMO, so why not the AM, which is a sponsor like Omega. What I notice when in that immediate area is how much wider the parking spots are, especially in BHills. No one wants to park their luxury cars (Bentleys and even just Porsches) where their doors will get dinged by tight parking spots.

I think he looks incredibly hot and as much as he may dislike LA, he has to be loving the weather.

I also don't think he likes using other people's pens.

BTW, he got his hair cut, huh?