Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Not surprised the tabloids have got hold og these

Late night, Daniel? Bond star Craig looked tired and bleary-eyed as he jetted out of Los Angeles

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1DxEd1uaF
He surely isn't giving hmself good advertise. For me, this look is due to his life style right now and not due to the heavy work load. He should think about it - not doing him any good. He has worked so hard to get where he is, but right now, he seems to throw it all out. IF he is in good spirits - one reason less to get blasted way too often. Time to get a grip on life again, man. And I mean that with lots of love in my heart.
I tend to concur. He has been consistently looking a little less like his usual self lately, dare I say it, a bit rough. not just this one time! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Not surprised the tabloids have got hold og these

Late night, Daniel? Bond star Craig looked tired and bleary-eyed as he jetted out of Los Angeles

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1DxEd1uaF
He surely isn't giving hmself good advertise. For me, this look is due to his life style right now and not due to the heavy work load. He should think about it - not doing him any good. He has worked so hard to get where he is, but right now, he seems to throw it all out. IF he is in good spirits - one reason less to get blasted way too often. Time to get a grip on life again, man. And I mean that with lots of love in my heart.
But honestly why would he care about being well groomed to walk thru the airport to catch the red-eye.
He'll look like a million bucks during the promos for his movie and that's what counts. We know he will deliver with panache when it is imp. Otherwise he is fine going about his day looking comfortable.
Maybe not many people scrutinize him like we do ;)
I am not talking about being wellgroomed. The question is, WILL he be able to look like a million bucks any time soon? He didn't for quite a while and I am talking months. So - something should change. He needs a grip on life again, he has lost it pretty much IMO. Just for info - I am pro Sats and I am pro Rachel - just don't like the circumstances of this new relatuionsship. Pics prove, he doesn't adjust well - like I thought. he needs constant company...time will tell though. I am sureley hoping for the best and being a Dan girl first and foremost, I don't give a damn, WHO is doing him any good.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

A man looking vulnerable doesn´t mean he´s finished :roll: , and he´s still sexy as hell! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:A man looking vulnerable doesn´t mean he´s finished :roll: , and he´s still sexy as hell! :twisted:
Oh, he isn't finished, by now means, but he is not the age anymore, where he can rock the bars consistantly and be on top of his game as well. not working...he will be sexy for the rest of his life, but he should start thinking twice, before he goes on the roll again...hey, I love him and am only concerned :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Honestly I don't believe the man is as 'needy' as he is made out to be.
He is a big boy with a grown up daughter - he can take care of himself. Anyway to me seeing him without someone constantly by his side only makes him look that much more self-assured. may be that's me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But - getting back to the positive sights of DC life - I much more like the look of his "whatever muscle that is" then his underwear. :oops:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:Honestly I don't believe the man is as 'needy' as he is made out to be.
He is a big boy with a grown up daughter - he can take care of himself. Anyway to me seeing him without someone constantly by his side only makes him look that much more self-assured. may be that's me.
Probably its just you, because the more self assured a man is, the more he can show without hesitating - like DC did -, that he just LOVES to have someone at his side or is even in need of a person. He has no PROBLEM with that. He doeasn't NEED to prove anything to anybody.

I do think - and I am not judging that - you wouldn't complain, if we we talking about Rachel at his side. Its ok to be not a "Sats woman", but that shouldn't take away the fair fact, that he was VERY well backed up by her and looked much better for most of the time, then he does right now - for some time. Mind you, its not Rachels fault - if anything, its the fault of the circumstances, that I don't think, can be changed. HE has to adjust to that better, IF he wants to BE with her. My two...

khenton

Post by khenton »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, trueblue! :D ;)
$abbatha wrote:
trueblue wrote:
But why he took off his shoes? :shock:
This is so hard that you have to move out the shoes at the security checkpoint at U.S. airports even . 9/11 salute...

BTW: On this photo he looks good. It´s the Daniel, I like. ;)
:stick_iagree:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

However blastered he might be - he still manages to queue them up just by smiling. I posted one of the smiling pics from LAX and this is the result:

Daniel Craig
DC at LAX airport on sunday
vor 5 hour over tumblr ·
Dir, Beks Jones ヅ und 313 anderen gefällt das.

The comments so far:
http://www.facebook.com/Daniel.Craig.FanPage?ref=nf#

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, trueblue! :D ;)
$abbatha wrote:
trueblue wrote:

But why he took off his shoes? :shock:
This is so hard that you have to move out the shoes at the security checkpoint at U.S. airports even . 9/11 salute...
Thanks so much D_C 8)

Regarding Craig,people he needs only to find the balance,it's up to him,but even if he looks battered there's nothing wrong,he changed a lot of things into his very own private life,it's normal,even logical,that he must find a new balance.
Nothing to worry about,imo.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote: But why he took off his shoes? :shock:
You have to at the security check...

At least the last times I took a plane ....
Yep I had to do that when I was flying to the USA, under very strict security reasons, you should know that $ab :lol:
He he he sorry people..but i flight only to UK few times but was a loooong time ago..someone could even faint if i took off my sneakers for security check..no kidding..sometimes my sneakers are my slippers... :lol:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:Honestly I don't believe the man is as 'needy' as he is made out to be.
Probably its just you, because the more self assured a man is, the more he can show without hesitating - like DC did -, that he just LOVES to have someone at his side or is even in need of a person. He has no PROBLEM with that. He doeasn't NEED to prove anything to anybody.

I do think - and I am not judging that - you wouldn't complain, if we we talking about Rachel at his side. Its ok to be not a "Sats woman", but that shouldn't take away the fair fact, that he was VERY well backed up by her and looked much better for most of the time, then he does right now - for some time. Mind you, its not Rachels fault - if anything, its the fault of the circumstances, that I don't think, can be changed. HE has to adjust to that better, IF he wants to BE with her. My two...
I never said he has to prove anything to anybody. The bottom line is none of us here know him, what makes him tick or what he needs.

About the Sats/Rachel thing - You could be right! I would be lying if I said otherwise ;) But looking at their life right now, it doesn't look like she will be by his side ALL the time and that's absolutely fine with me.
:peace2:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

I never said he has to prove anything to anybody. The bottom line is none of us here know him, what makes him tick or what he needs.

About the Sats/Rachel thing - You could be right! I would be lying if I said otherwise ;) But looking at their life right now, it doesn't look like she will be by his side ALL the time and that's absolutely fine with me.
:peace2:
Hey, we don't NEED a peace sign, we are not at war. :wink: We must learn - absolutely again here - to disagree and still feel comfortable in doing so. Its fine, no problem.
But looking at their life right now, it doesn't look like she will be by his side ALL the time and that's absolutely fine with me.
Yes, with you, but I doubt, its working for him - RIGHT NOW. Maybe he gets used to it in the future. Hopefully - we will see.

Lu

Post by Lu »

I liked the second set better. Clearly he is just tired. I'm sure they will get him cleaned up and healthy for Bond.

Oh and my husband wears his red undies whenever he has a "special" night planned. So maybe Daniel is the same? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!