DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:askatz Danny craig and rachel w gettin their MO on at scissor sistors #thebox

What's MO?
Don't know..who knows?
It's Modus Operandi, which means 'method of operating. ' If you were to ask someone 'What's your MO, you are asking how they would do it.'
I figured Modus Operandi out as one meaning of MO, but it doesn't make sense in this context or what does it mean here?

and these neither :lol: :lol:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MO

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
It's Modus Operandi, which means 'method of operating. ' If you were to ask someone 'What's your MO, you are asking how they would do it.'
I figured Modus Operandi out as one meaning of MO, but it doesn't make sense in this context or what does it mean here?
I think it does. When I read it, I hit me as though they are themselves with each other, not shy, obvious. :thud:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
I think it does. When I read it, I hit me as though they are themselves with each other, not shy, obvious. :thud:
Well maybe I'm reading way too much gory crime stories about serial killers and I'm affected by the meaning of Modus Operandi in regard to that :lol:

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
My first thot Modus Operandi too but wasn't sure about that in this scenario here. Then thot it could be "Move On" like in "groove on the dance floor" . Googled it and couldn't find anything.
What u are saying makes sense.
Do u think he was dancing too?! I would have LOVED to see that!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote: I figured Modus Operandi out as one meaning of MO, but it doesn't make sense in this context or what does it mean here?
My first thot Modus Operandi too but wasn't sure about that in this scenario here. Then thot it could be "Move On" like in "groove on the dance floor" . Googled it and couldn't find anything.
That's what I assumed. It sure looks like that kind of place. Hours from 11pm-4am? Only in NYC :lol: . And with that group? It will be a VD they'll never forget. I would die watching him dance.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote: I figured Modus Operandi out as one meaning of MO, but it doesn't make sense in this context or what does it mean here?
Well maybe I'm reading way too much gory crime stories about serial killers and I'm affected by the meaning of Modus Operandi in regard to that :lol:
Oh well then we keep company,as i thinked immediately to crime story,detective story and serial killer,that is the correct context of the ditto modus operandi,it's an usual ancient latin ditto.
bubita

Post by bubita »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote: I think it does. When I read it, I hit me as though they are themselves with each other, not shy, obvious. :thud:
That's what I assumed. It sure looks like that kind of place. Hours from 11pm-4am? Only in NYC :lol: . And with that group? It will be a VD they'll never forget. I would die watching him dance.
Love to see him dancing too.
Here we start parties at 10 or 11 pm till 6 am, miss the old times :roll:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

And besides MO means also Monery Order :rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:And besides MO means also Monery Order :rotfl:
What?? Did you say he's available by Money Order???? Did I miss something???:twisted: :twisted:

Oh, wouldn't that be nice :twisted: . There goes the house. For one night. Well come to think about it, I'm sure he'd cost more than my house :cry: .
chippi

Post by chippi »

LOL!!!! Maybe we can get a group rate!!! LOL
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chippi wrote:LOL!!!! Maybe we can get a group rate!!! LOL
He'd be a dead man by the time we'd be through with him :twisted: . Maybe he'd have to get some of those 'enhancing' boxer briefs because we'd wear his out or off.
chippi

Post by chippi »

sf2la wrote:
chippi wrote:LOL!!!! Maybe we can get a group rate!!! LOL
He'd be a dead man by the time we'd be through with him :twisted: . Maybe he'd have to get some of those 'enhancing' boxer briefs because we'd wear his out or off.
Definitely! :twisted:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Could also mean "mojo" which mean self-confidence, self esteem and sex appeal. I am sure they have a lot of that.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Now that would make sense to me! :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:Now that would make sense to me! :wink:
That does. I think the tweeter possibly mixed up his terms :wink:. Good one, Linda!