Satsuki - Letting her Shine

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

honeyjes wrote:
sf2la wrote:Yeah, I think Sats is a class act. She's no bimbo and has to be intelligent having graduated from Penn. He says she keeps things in check/real for him, and he undoubtably respects her opinions, which is a nice thing to have in a marriage (I should know - I didn't respect my ex's opinions very often - oops!). I bet he told her years ago that he didn't want to date an actress as that didn't work in the past. And interesting to me to see her become more beautiful. The lines are gone - no doubt from Restylene and Botox, but that's what that stuff is for. They work, and she's a prime example.
You were doing so well until the asteism kicked in again.
Yikes! Sorry! But I just think she looks more gorgeous as she gets older.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:JEC! Image Image

How much do I owe you??? Image

Image One more thing...just a reminder to please post often :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You don't owe me anything. I still owe you for "favours" from last Fall. :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Ahhh, JEC, you are too kind. And you owe me nothing. And I'm loving the pup avatar. I'd love to see what his mother and sister look like.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I didn't know where else to put this.......but just sharing a thought for Sats.

Her mother is Japanese and so it's logical to assume she has family in Japan.

Fingers crossed that her family are okay.

calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:I didn't know where else to put this.......but just sharing a thought for Sats.

Her mother is Japanese and so it's logical to assume she has family in Japan.

Fingers crossed that her family are okay.

si i ask that on other thread, i wonder if she have exntended family near there? :?
ImageImage
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

Do we know anything about Sats post Daniel? There is part of me that feels for her but part of me that things she knew what she was getting into. Not sure.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ChristineWhiting wrote:Do we know anything about Sats post Daniel? There is part of me that feels for her but part of me that things she knew what she was getting into. Not sure.
No, we don't know anything about her..... :(

And I don't think we will know anything unless she's involved in a movie production in a bigger way as she used to be involved in the past.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sat's movie 'Last Night' makes is US premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in April. She's bound to be there (no excuse - it's her movie and her home now). I hope we get photos of her with a new man on her arm.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1294688/releaseinfo
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:Sat's movie 'Last Night' makes is US premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in April. She's bound to be there (no excuse - it's her movie and her home now). I hope we get photos of her with a new man on her arm.
Exciting, good luck Sats, Hope to see pics.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
sf2la wrote:Sat's movie 'Last Night' makes is US premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in April. She's bound to be there (no excuse - it's her movie and her home now). I hope we get photos of her with a new man on her arm.
Seriously. I miss her. What a classy lady she is.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
The dates are April 20 - May 10 (too bad it's not when the reshoots are.) I've moved on, but I will always hold a soft spot for her. I put myself in her position and feel like throwing up, but that's just me.
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Me too. I really hope she continues to do well with her career. It would be interesting to see if she has a new man.
"It's when things are unclear and when you don't know what you're doing--that's when things are difficult." Daniel Craig

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
I misse her too.:roll:
Raymond01 wrote:
Me too. I really hope she continues to do well with her career. It would be interesting to see if she has a new man.

It's time for her to move on with her life,a new man could be a good thing.
ag77

Post by ag77 »

Interesting that this movie's music is done by Clint Mansell, Darren Aronofsky's close friend and go-to-composer-guy for all his movies. Clint is such a great composer. His music enhances the movie experience to another level. I am now looking forward to this. :D Producer on this movie Nick Wechsler also produced two of DA's movies. Interesting ...

IS Sats still in the biz though? Coz I haven't heard she has anything going on right now. Showbiz is tough water, especially for up-and-coming producers.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ag77 wrote:
Interesting that this movie's music is done by Clint Mansell, Darren Aronofsky's close friend and go-to-composer-guy for all his movies. Clint is such a great composer. His music enhances the movie experience to another level. I am now looking forward to this. :D Producer on this movie Nick Wechsler also produced two of DA's movies. Interesting ...

IS Sats still in the biz though? Coz I haven't heard she has anything going on right now. Showbiz is tough water, especially for up-and-coming producers.
This is sad. Please stay tuned for her, as we all would so much like to know, what her life looks like now. Thanks...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..