The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

it say it here, no new pictures
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... attoo.html

Rooney Mara is transformed from her usual girl next girl door demeanour to an edgy Girl With The Dragon Tattoo for her new movie.

And a first glimpse of the barely recognisable actress on the London set of the upcoming film shows how amazing her make-over is.

The 25-year-old triumphed over practically every A-list Hollywood actress for the part, which is a remake of the Swedish adaptation of Stieg Larsson's best-selling book.

She is later seen with a black hooded sweater covered by a green puffy jacket to keep her warm from the cold British weather.

She is filming scenes for her role as young goth private investigator Lisbeth Salander and looks in stark contrast to the sunny blonde she played in her last film The Social Network.

Rooney played the role of Mark Zuckerburg's girlfriend in the film, which was directed by David Fincher, who is also directing The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

Mara was pictured yesterday with a blunt cut fringe and her hair died jet black seemingly on a break as she has a cigarette in her hand and is leaning against her trailer.

Her co-star Daniel Craig, 43, is also pictured leaving his trailer carrying a red retro iPhone telephone accessory.

He is wearing jeans, a blue shirt and a buttoned down grey sweater.

His girlfriend Rachel Weisz, 41, was seen leaving his trailer shortly before.

Weisz is also in London for work - she is filming 360 with Jude Law and was seen in a steamy clinch with her co-star last week - on-set of course.

The happy couple were pictured leaving the exclusive Louis Vuitton.

first time i think it say in newspaper that she is girlfriend...finally..
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote: first time i think it say in newspaper that she is girlfriend...finally..
Yeah, I was smiling at the way it was stated so matter of factly.
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote: first time i think it say in newspaper that she is girlfriend...finally..
Yeah, I was smiling at the way it was stated so matter of factly.
well for change papers use common sense yes?
i f they waiting for announcement of split from sats they would be waiting long time..
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:interesting gracias, reduces radiations, increases calrity and you can talk online too through it instead of skype and talking into computer? he like his gadgets yes?
For sure he does! This retro things are very hip and , let's face it: silly fun gadjets. Or why the hell are tons of money used to finance research and new technologies wo make those mobile, cimputer or what not as small as possible, just to use a headset like that? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Dunda on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A short video, still smoking :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Mwc8UlV7c

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:A short video, still smoking :wink:

Great find. Somehow, he looks utterly cool. :wink: I like those little - probably unnoticed by him - vids.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:

Great find. Somehow, he looks utterly cool. :wink: I like those little - probably unnoticed by him - vids.
Yes, totally cool and unnoticed by him - or at least it's obvious he didn't change his behavior because of the camera. Rooney is smoking. Daniel is smoking. I guess it's not a 'No Smoking' set. Does MK smoke?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Yes, totally cool and unnoticed by him - or at least it's obvious he didn't change his behavior because of the camera. Rooney is smoking. Daniel is smoking. I guess it's not a 'No Smoking' set. Does MK smoke?
A lot! :lol:

And for Lisbeth, theres hardly a scene of her without cigarette.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oops, I meant MB, but you figured that out! I wonder which came first - Daniel smoking or MB smoking. Not a smoker, I'm thinking it would be possible to smoke while shooting and never get addicted. However, once a smoker turned non-smoker, you probably get hooked again very easily?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Oops, I meant MB, but you figured that out! I wonder which came first - Daniel smoking or MB smoking. Not a smoker, I'm thinking it would be possible to smoke while shooting and never get addicted. However, once a smoker turned non-smoker, you probably get hooked again very easily?
Yes, very easily. But since he got it over with the last time in 10 days (during which he said, he was grumpy) guess, he can do it again, once the shoot is over. But I think, smoking for the role and not in private as a smoker is not possible.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's obvious he's 'a smoker' now, but it also looks like he lit up to film a scene. Too bad the person with the video camera was told, "No, no, no, no" and had to quit.. :cry:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Wow, so many great pics. Thanks TB
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks TB. SG - thanks for explaining the iPhone thing.
Last edited by bumblebee on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
poppy

Post by poppy »

sf2la wrote:It's obvious he's 'a smoker' now, but it also looks like he lit up to film a scene. Too bad the person with the video camera was told, "No, no, no, no" and had to quit.. :cry:
too bad indeed. if you look he doesn't actually smoke the cigarette that much in the clip, he seems to just hold it more.

thanks to all for all the new pics and the on-set vid :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"