Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Jec, you mentioned that you couldn't find any of RW's films. There are plenty available to Play.com and Amazon. :wink:
Thanks S-G.:wave:

Unfortunately I don't have much money to throw around, and didn't want to buy her films before seeing them first and making sure whether I would like to own them or not.

Especially as my sole previous experience was The Mummy movies and I didn't like her in those. :wink:
I watched The Constant Gardner last week. I enjoyed it. Again she played a bossy character but was also vulnerable.
The Enemey at the Gate is on Friday 9pm More 4. Will watch it if I remember.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel Craig, wherever you are, I bet your beautiful sticky out ears are burning this morning! :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Jec, you mentioned that you couldn't find any of RW's films. There are plenty available to Play.com and Amazon. :wink:
Thanks S-G.:wave:

Unfortunately I don't have much money to throw around, and didn't want to buy her films before seeing them first and making sure whether I would like to own them or not.

Especially as my sole previous experience was The Mummy movies and I didn't like her in those. :wink:
I watched The Constant Gardner last week. I enjoyed it. Again she played a bossy character but was also vulnerable.
The Enemey at the Gate is on Friday 9pm More 4. Will watch it if I remember.
I'm afraid to say :oops: I fell asleep in the middle of that.....and I love Ralph Fiennes!

In my defence, I did go back and re-run it to see what I had missed! :wink:
Last edited by JEC57 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Daniel Craig, wherever you are, I bet your beautiful sticky out ears are burning this morning! :lol:
Like hell they will. He will probably pull 2 beanies over for them to give it a rest. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Daniel Craig, wherever you are, I bet your beautiful sticky out ears are burning this morning! :lol:
Like hell they will. He will probably pull 2 beanies over for them to give it a rest. :lol:
Daniel in a beanie..............Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Daniel in a beanie..............Image
Then what will 2 of them do to you? :twisted: NNC?
BTW JEC. there is going to be a celebration over at General Discussion. Just saying...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

I'm not keen at all with how Craig looks lately,imo he's not taking good care of himself,still i think firmly that an A line actor,outsider or not,should wear approriate clothes and Craig didn't wore appropriate clothes from a while.
I don't know if this is a alarm bell,but i've never said anything like this,still don't why he doesn't looks good from a while,at least for me.

Now i'm not in a sublte way criticising Craig clothes since i need badly to criticize his actual private life,i simply commented the piccies i have under my eyes.
I think in a completely different way of all people that thinks that Craig it's hot even in this shape.
Stop please thinking that i would criticize in a suble way Weisz,since when i've done and when i will do i will write a clear critique towards Weisz in my comments.

And Jec i would love to see him in indie movies,bet it.

Sf we're friends,and friends can have,logically, different points of views like we two.
Weisz is now in Craig life,period.That mean that if i want to join happily into some discussions i'm forced to like her?Or that if i'm criticising Weisz then i'm in mourning for Mitchell?I need to hold candle to the flames in Mitchell loving memory?
Naaa...simply you likes Weisz me not.
I feel that i was pestered last night over the limit,just to force me to accept as saint Wesiz and blaiming Craig only.
I think,as Italian so culturally retrograde,that the woman is to blame in circumstances like this,if Weisz didn't find any interest in Craig advances i'm sure all this stuff would been dead into the water.
But now they are a couple so imo she responded to Craig advance.She's to blame most since a son it's a bigger responsability,and so Weisz among the two has done something unforgivable,to me basing on my culture at least.

Now this a Craig related board,i still firmly think that i don't have to accept Weisz to browse this board,nor i must feel the need to justify my negative feeling towards Weisz.
I feel i've said too many times why i'm negative regarding her,i feel it's fruitless to add something more,nor i will reply from now on to whom will ask me again why and because i'm negative regarding Weisz.
I'm living here a sort of surreal feeling...it's like you and others that are positive regarding Weisz don't want to hear a different voice or opinion or comment regarding her,whatever.
Some likes Weisz some other not.I don't see the issue.

:peace:
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

JEC57 wrote:Sf....you keep asking and asking, and poor Sab ends up (often) a mostly lone voice, and so I offer an answer from me too.

First - why I don't like RW.

When DH was announced I had to :-k to remember who she was and the only thing I had seen her in was the The Mummy movies l and ll. I really didn't like her in those (bossy voice and terrible over-acting IMO), and so long before before this roadshow hit the headlines, I had a not particularly positive view of her.

But then, and as I said to someone off-forum way back in January, I thought it not fair to judge her on so little, so I borrowed from the central borough library and from Blockbusters DVD-hire, as many of her films as I could get may hands on - and it was hard to get them. She may be popular elsewhere, but here in my part of London, there was little on offer.

So I also trawled Youtube for snippets of films I couldn't get and watching what interviews I could find, etc., and came to the conclusion that she did nothing for me. At the end of all that viewing, my feeling was "Next!". She just leaves me totally unmoved. Sf.....you once commented on how you felt about Matt Damon. I'm not sure I feel that strongly, but I can relate to where you are coming from with a feeling of "whatever".

But, and I have said this before, but I think memory of that has been lost in the mists of time......if she makes Daniel truly and genuinely happy, then that is great and I am pleased for him. But.....in order to love him, I don't have to be her fan too.

Second question....

As for your question regarding "what if it were (e.g.) the make up artist".

Irrelevant to whether a new relationship happened before or after his split from Sats, for me it would totally depend on the woman. It may be that "imaginary woman" would leave me cold as RW or it may be that I might look at her and think "She's intriguing, I think I might like her".

Either way, that would not change my thinking that the time-line of them getting together is "iffy" - that whole thorny subject is a something seperate from the personality of the woman concerned.

Looking purely at the woman concerned, if I warm to her, then I warm her.......if I don't, then I don't.

Leading on from that, I don't see why Sats should be relegated to a closet. But it's not a case of holding candle-lit vigils for her or sitting in mourning for her.

It is a fact that she was one of maybe two central figures of his life for 6 years, and there are hundreds of beautiful pics and red carpet vids of Daniel from those years with her at his side, surely it is peculiar not to acknowledge that.

It is natural (for some of us anyway) to compare Daniel as he is today with how he was back then. Has he changed.....and if so, how? Does he look happier and more content....or less happy? How is he handling these changes? Will it affect which roles he picks? How can those comparisons be made if one of the benchmarks of the comparison (Sats) is ignored.

Airbrushing Sats away is as impractical as trying to ignore RW, especially as there are 5 years (minimum) more history with Sats, than there are to compare the Daniel of today with.

The subject has often been discussed in the past as to how he changed between the Heike years and the Sats years and how Heike herself was different from Sats. This is no different, only now it is Sats and RW, rather than Heike and Sats. If people are interested, then I can't see anything wrong with putting Heike in the mix too, and comparing Heike-Daniel with Sat-Daniel as well as with RW-Daniel.

Anyway - that's my 2cents for what they are worth.

tampa wrote:Depp is not a "leading man." When he tried to play that role in the Tourist, he failed. Pitt constantly appears in a tux at tons of public appearances with Jolie and cleans up well. When is the last time DC looked good and dressed his age in a public pic. Looking smart was a major part of his appeal with the public when he broke through with Bond. He needs to get back to that. he's got 4 films he needs to sell, or he'll be back to just making small independent films. Maybe that's what he wants.
In which case, I am all for him dressing as sloppy as he can! I would love him to be the true thespian he once was, which is where I believe his true talent lay. But I know I am in the tiny minority (probably of one!) here on that score. :wink:

BTW - I do see what you mean tampa. I'm usually not bothered by his "down time" clothes, he often looks very cute with beanie hats, sloppy-joe t-shirts, jeans and trainers, especially his converse boots. He was dressed down on St Patrick's Day and still looked lovely. But too often he is looking rather raddled these days imo.

Some of it, I think, is the constant travelling and living out of a suitcase, running from one airport to another. But in these NY shots, surely there is no excuse for looking so dilapidated. He can do weird and wonderful dress-down as superbly as he can do a mind-blowing tuxedo.....but in these he just looks bedraggled.

I'm not too bothered about that he isn't dressing for others, or not dressing as an A-lister - - he has never done that, and I don't think he should if he doesn't want to.

But lately, to me......he just looks like he is not taking care of himself properly, and that causes me concern.
:stick_iagree:
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

mburns wrote:I have to agree with Jec here, I don't think he's looked all that good in a long time, where's the nice suits gone? Does'nt he have any in his New York wardrobes? Has he sacked his stylist? I've never seen him look this sloppy at a premier before and that rather concerns me too. I'm looking forward to seeing him in his tux again.
Well, for me it's not only the way he's been dressing up lately. I'm rather much more concerned about him looking kind of unhealthy all the time. I'm also wondering why he only seems to be smiling when this woman's not by his side these days...
getlost

Post by getlost »

Germangirl wrote:
getlost wrote:Thank you for all the great new pictures!! \:D/
Hey :wave: Hope, you are well and have a nice Easter.
:D Hey!Thank you!You,too!!
OHH your avi is GREAT!
:D Yes,he is gorgeous! :wink:
ImageImageImage
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

deleted
Last edited by chrissie65 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:
Ingrid72 wrote: Only thing what i noticed is that Rachel some how likes the attention of the papz now but than again the way i see it to my lens.
And if i'am looking deep down my heart from the beginning i have a strange feeling about this relationship what it is i don't know, that's why i sit back and watch the show passing by.
yes, Daniel looked unhappy for months and sometimes he still does but often now there is a smile, so i hope for his sake he is happy.
hugs to you all
A very insightful post. Sometimes others say out loud (and say it quite well) what has also been lurking in the back of my mind. Human nature being what it is (suspicious) and being from Missouri (stubborn) I am just going to have to be shown more before I get on the rw bandwagon.

Thanks for the post and I don't think anyone is really mad just really, really opinionated. Which in my books is okay. It makes for good relationships. K
Yup - so let me ask this, because I so don't see it. Do I understand right, that you feel, she is enjoying the pap attention?
From all the pics, with and without Daniel (those with Darren or walking Henry to school) 80% of it, she looks rather displeased with getting papped to me.
How I perceive her so far - she is far from being an attention whore. Since some think, she isn't dressing too well, wouldn't that be contra productive? Wouldn't she dress up, when she wanted to gain positive attention for herself?

..and why now? I feel, its save to say, that nobody here followed her before DC time - so how can there a comparison being made? :dunno: :wink:
Alright, after having reread that first sentence again and taking into consideration the word "now", GG you have a good point. All in all I wouldn't say she is a media whore in anyway. I think I was just reacting to the feeling that something about their dynamics isn't adding up to me. I could guess at it but not in print.

I think I am with JEC in that RW leaves me cold. In most of her movies I find she plays the same character or versions there of. In her interviews I don't find the warmth that others do.

I just have this feeling. I could be totally wrong and will be the first to say so. In this case 2 and 2 doesn't add up to 4 for me. Who knows? I think her recent style is hipper and she is skinnier. So put me with Sab and JEC (at least in this instance) who put it? NFORW Not a fan of RW. :wink:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Hi K,

You may count me in as well!!!

Luv,

Chrissie xxx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Chrissie65 wrote:
mburns wrote:
Go on Jec, its Easter we all have our cross to bear but then there's no reason to suffer is there? :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We are going in direction of nasty, ladies - so cut it off. Its been a good discussion so far and we don't need that to change.