Collection of timepieces

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Hard to focus on the watches with those hands... Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thelma wrote:Hard to focus on the watches with those hands... Image
True :lol: and some are just not close enough and I guess, most of us are not that much of an expert of watches or lets say, I know, I am not.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

these all look different to me, what is the idea you are referring to GG?
honeyjes wrote:Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Cool siggi BTW :D - But we are actually not sure, they are all different watches ( in this whole thread) or are we?
ummm, huh? please rephrase your question?
If you tell me, which part you cannot understand I will - no prob. 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Cool siggi BTW :D - But we are actually not sure, they are all different watches ( in this whole thread) or are we?
ummm, huh? please rephrase your question?
I don't understand the sentence structure...are you asking if the watches are all the same? Or are you stating "we don't know if they are all the same, do we?" you mean the same company? hhmmm. I thought it would be easy to see each company name...but I guess that would be free advertising for the company too. I wanted to see his taste, and those last 2 with the two tone straps are U_G_L_Y! :roll: 8)
calypso

Post by calypso »

Guinness wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Guinness wrote: ummm, huh? please rephrase your question?
I don't understand the sentence structure...are you asking if the watches are all the same? Or are you stating "we don't know if they are all the same, do we?" you mean the same company? hhmmm. I thought it would be easy to see each company name...but I guess that would be free advertising for the company too. I wanted to see his taste, and those last 2 with the two tone straps are U_G_L_Y! :roll: 8)
what is this? it looks like they are all different to me. :wink:
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Very interesting blog spread over 10 pages ( :shock: ) about Daniel's Rolex watches, together with pictures showing the different watches the author is talking about.

At the last count it looks like Daniel has at least 6 Rolex watches. :shock:

It actually says 11 pages, but page / part 1 does not exist....it starts on page / part 2.

http://rolexblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/d ... nnery.html
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Very interesting.Thanks,JEC! :D
JEC57 wrote:At the last count it looks like Daniel has at least 6 Rolex watches. :shock:
Wow! :shock:
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

But is seems that another watch brand will be affiliated with Bond 23:
http://jamesbondwatches.blogspot.com/20 ... to-be.html
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Not strictly Daniel's but he is wearing it! :wink:

From The Trench

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Ooooh..I'm sort of a watch afficianado as they are among my fetishes. I get those watch collector magazines, etc, and get invited to Geneva for special showings. HA - if they only knew my bank account!!! I could probably identify all his watches to the year, model, and make. Certainly any that Rachel has. Too many trips to Geneva and coworkers with watch fetishes did me in. The one watch brand store I went into there had ZERO on display, except one in a cubed display case. All others were in the basement vault that they brought up one at a time. I must say, it was a memorable purchasing experience. I don't plan to repeat it anytime soon as my Prius as $130K miles on it. LOL.

The watch I bought during that trip several years back, I wore on my wrist through Customs. Talk about sweating it out. I put all the paperwork, portfolio,and case in my bag. I got singled out for a full bag search at Customs. I was wondering in which jail I'd be spending the night. They asked me if I bought a watch. I said, "No." They said, "It sure looks like you did." They let me go saying they were looking for drugs. Whew!!
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Here I go again falling off the chair again. :roll: :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Weemags79 wrote:Here I go again falling off the chair again. :roll: :lol:
Cushion? :mrgreen:

It's okay - I know the feeling, we all do. :wink:

When I got here I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I must have stumbled around for 6 months, completely Dan-Drunk. 8)