Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Si yes I will bring dessert for us all, and we will come around tomorrow for Sunday lunch - Ray is excited to see you again and wants to hug you! I hope to have a word with JEC and Ray too.

SDF xx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Of course i fancy Ray he looks like daniel craig, plus he can be dead funny :wink:

I hope he's still going to sit between me and sf in special needs class and not stay with luna in jec's office. It would have been SF molesting him not me. :) I am an innocent like ray.Image
Ray can be naughty too u know. When Tboss wears those low cut tops to college, I noticed him looking and told him to put his eyes back in, he said he gets breast dizzy and his eyes try to look anywhere else but they end up looking at tboss's chest.

I can help him with the menu assignment and K can help with the photo thingy assignment, as she is much better at photobucket than me. How about it?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Of course i fancy Ray he looks like daniel craig, plus he can be dead funny :wink:

I hope he's still going to sit between me and sf in special needs class and not stay with luna in jec's office. It would have been SF molesting him not me. :) I am an innocent like ray.Image
Ray can be naughty too u know. When Tboss wears those low cut tops to college, I noticed him looking and told him to put his eyes back in, he said he gets breast dizzy and his eyes try to look anywhere else but they end up looking at tboss's chest.

I can help him with the menu assignment and K can help with the photo thingy assignment, as she is much better at photobucket than me. How about it?
I think we had better leave this decision up to Starry. :wink:

Personally, I like my suggestion of a chastity belt - solves all the problems! :-
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

:rotfl: :rotfl: You all crack me up a lot!!!

I love it really!!! No, I think Ray is too nervous to go back to special needs class now after all the molesting. You did touch his chest, after all when he dropped the screw for his pinwheel that he made for class.

No, JEC, the chastity belt is bad idea as I don't want his spirally jewels damaged by that metal belt, it would damage Little Ray a lot. Not a good idea. I want his private parts working perfectly.

I will PM you Cheryl, to discuss about the menu thingy and we'll think up something.

Also I don't want TBoss leading Ray astray as she shows her boobies a lot. I am worried about that hooker, why she is a hooker and comes to college? She should stick to her day job.

SDF xx
khenton

Post by khenton »

AHHH!!!!! Stop me! I am out of control. K :lol:
This one is just for fun.

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG, K that looks like one of your weaving thingie you do. Sorry, it's early and my brain is jsut waking up :roll:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

khenton wrote:AHHH!!!!! Stop me! I am out of control. K :lol:
This one is just for fun.

Would you like to submit it as an extra credit assignment for this term?
khenton

Post by khenton »

bosss Yea, its hell till the cafine kicks in. K

Morning JEC Yes, I think in standing with my suck up image and that it will rile someone we know and love. I will submit it for extra credit. Thank you for asking. Love ya K :wink:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Was really an ordeal to accomplish my assignment,never again!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Really cool. I think it iw well Worth all your trouble. K
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

K this assignment was really dreadful to me :lol:
i'm not going to post any extra,this one caused me too much effort. 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi JEC,

not going to win any awards with this, I suppose, but I did it by myself with no help from my son (as i said, I might :lol:). So please have merci and maybe remember the extra merits for making no fuss :twisted: Thanks..

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

arww, gg the words go lovely with his little face.

Sab that is well good man!!!

K, love the stand and deliver, i would deliver the goods to him anytime
khenton

Post by khenton »

Gg. I love it. I think you hit the essence of that photo. He so loves that woman. Which is why I love that film and your pic. :lol: K
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Hiya Starry
tboss aint a hooker, she's just well endowed, and wears armpit skirts
will get back to soon about the menu, and discuss it with ray and u.