The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

As a mod, I have to try to be fair to everybody, beyond my own taste and feelings. This poster is being discussed and Sab - like everybody else expressed her opinion and even though I don't agree with her, she didn't step over any unwritten or written rules of commenting. We agreed some time ago, that all sorts of opinions are allowed. no even welcomed, as long as they are expressed in a proper, fitting way.
Also, this poster IS very controversial and from what I read all around, its pretty divided - some like it, some don't. I would think, this is exactly, what they wanted with it - everybody is talking about this film - now even more so.
I think, its awesome and that they had the guts to do it in this manner, shows to the world, that this is gonna be indeed a very R-rated, means truthful to the book, film - something many were concerned about at the beginning, that they would water it down. NOW we know, they didn't...

Personally I feel, a naked body is nothing to get excited over any more - we have boobs thrown into our faces on every corner. Lisbeth IS a very sexual person for me, who doesn't have any problems with her sexuality, takes what she needs, when she needs it - hence using men - like Mikael - without so much as a word.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:As a mod, I have to try to be fair to everybody, beyond my own taste and feelings. This poster is being discussed and Sab - like everybody else expressed her opinion and even though I don't agree with her, she didn't step over any unwritten or written rules of commenting. We agreed some time ago, that all sorts of opinions are allowed. no even welcomed, as long as they are expressed in a proper, fitting way.
Also, this poster IS very controversial and from what I read all around, its pretty divided - some like it, some don't. I would think, this is exactly, what they wanted with it - everybody is talking about this film - now even more so.
I think, its awesome and that they had the guts to do it in this manner, shows to the world, that this is gonna be indeed a very R-rated, means truthful to the book, film - something many were concerned about at the beginning, that they would water it down. NOW we know, they didn't...

Personally I feel, a naked body is nothing to get excited over any more - we have boobs thrown into our faces on every corner. Lisbeth IS a very sexual person for me, who doesn't have any problems with her sexuality, takes what she needs, when she needs it - hence using men - like Mikael - without so much as a word.
^Very true, GG.
The poster that will be distributed in the US will be the covered up one. I just spent several minutes reading the comments about the poster on Entertainment Weekly's site. It gets very heated. You are right, GG, it's very controversial! http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/06/08/g ... de-poster/
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Luna, very cool post. I like it a lot
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Read the books, friend. This campaign is perfectly capturing the spirit of the original material.
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... ply&t=3187

This complaint is pretty funny, considering that Lisbeth is a very sexual character who refused to let her abuse define her or how people perceived her. Someone missed the point of the books, but it wasn’t anyone involved with this poster.

:lol: This is so inappropriate! Now I won’t be taking my kids to see this movie. And cancel my EW subscription as well.
Interesting to say the least - a lot of *** being said, with few thought out comments.
They sure have them by their balls with this. The more I see and read about it, the better it gets. They ARE true to the book IMO AND they have the attention of the movie going audiences.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
:lol: This is so inappropriate! Now I won’t be taking my kids to see this movie. And cancel my EW subscription as well.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It has to be an American! I just know it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
If you read along - they skewered her for this :lol: and rightly so...

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I think her sarcasm didn't get translated.

But I found this so funny. It is mean but funny :twisted: :lol: One of the comments to her post
With your attitude, I’m amazed that you committed the act that got you pregnant in the first place. Be gone with you, prude. I’m sure you won’t be missed.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It has to be an American! I just know it.
I think her sarcasm didn't get translated.

But I found this so funny. It is mean but funny :twisted: :lol: One of the comments to her post
With your attitude, I’m amazed that you committed the act that got you pregnant in the first place. Be gone with you, prude. I’m sure you won’t be missed.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh, toooo hilarious! Where do these people come from? Oh yeah, I already answered that - America.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Remember when our founding fathers came to america it was for religious freedom--Australia got all the criminals and we got all the zealots. Geez. You guys in Europe have only had a couple of thousand years to work out your kinks. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:As a mod, I have to try to be fair to everybody, beyond my own taste and feelings. This poster is being discussed and Sab - like everybody else expressed her opinion and even though I don't agree with her, she didn't step over any unwritten or written rules of commenting. We agreed some time ago, that all sorts of opinions are allowed. no even welcomed, as long as they are expressed in a proper, fitting way.
Thanks GG for your kind word but i guess that it's better for me to keep for myself my opinions the next time. ^^"

It wasen't my intention to piss on your parade Boss,i was only trying to express my opinion.
Denise.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

$abbatha wrote:
Thanks GG for your kind word but i guess that it's better for me to keep for myself my opinions the next time. ^^"

It wasen't my intention to piss on your parade Boss,i was only trying to express my opinion.
Denise.
$ab, your opinions are always made loud and clear, I stated in the first sentence your opinions are yours to own.
It was my right to post my opinion.
Yes GG, thanks for the good moderating in this issue.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Luna, very cool post. I like it a lot
gracias tboss
ImageImage
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
$abbatha wrote:

Denise.
$ab, your opinions are always made loud and clear, I stated in the first sentence your opinions are yours to own.
It was my right to post my opinion.
No one said a word regarding this,everthing can be say,maybe there is surely a better way to express then:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I understand you don't like anything about Dragon, but don't piss on our parade.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$ab, I think the comment about how a poster is not art made people shut off their minds as to what you had to say after that; that's all. I hope you understand.

Please continue to post though; all opinions are welcome. It makes us all think, which is a good thing.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:$ab, I think the comment about how a poster is not art made people shut off their minds as to what you had to say after that; that's all. I hope you understand.

Please continue to post though; all opinions are welcome. It makes us all think, which is a good thing.

No thanks,i've done here

:wink: