Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

I'm free too *mwah*
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

I'm free too *mwah*
khenton

Post by khenton »

Crikey. Sunblock tetanus shots. What no--'no tell motels'
No cpmputers or iPhones prof. Doesn't matter I am there what's the tee shirt gonna look like? And do I need to cancel my nails? :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

OOooo midnight feasts in the tents, who's sharing with who, will it be orienteering, excited!!!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Let's put it this way.....the summer field trip is always an "education"! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh WOW - first thought, when I read this - just imagine Boss, sf and Khenton in one tent :lol: :lol: I have a feeling, the prof should make a list with stuff, we are NOT allowed to take with us, because these three will probably have it all. :twisted:

Yes, I am here during this time. :D Or maybe not? :brood: From the sound of it, its not gonna be very comfy... :-k like cold and all... :roll: Ah well... :sigh: I trust the prof - its gonna be alright.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

gg u can share a tent with me and ray if u like, that way none of us will get into trouble :lol:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

khenton wrote:sab, unbelievable and so so cool. I want to move in now. I really like the color scheme and that you had the floor plan. I see him to in a really clean space like you envision. Good, Good. The hearts are a great touch. jWanna be my decorator. My new place could use you K
I wanna be your decorator be sure of it <3
I love that you noticed the heart here and there,you know i have a soft pillow,it's a see thru with soft smalls heart inside..it's a gift from my younger sister,and i placed somewhere the hearts since the Pup is young at heart but also he need to prepare to be an heart breaker,in a good sense of course ^^"
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

cheryl1700 wrote:Wow sab thats excellent, and u dont hang around, how quick was that! Love the union jack in the background too.
Thanks ^^
i tell you a secret:i have a weak spot for union jack flag..i love shitts,shoes,bags as well,don't know must be the colors that match so nicely together!
I have spare time today so i did it faster than a jet plane!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:I don't want to distract the rest of you from your assignments ($ab has time to relax now, being the early-bird :thumbup: ).......but there is an e-mail for all of you!

Thanks prof ^^

Ok i'm free too,but can i join with my tend?
It's simply that we're four already ^^"
Me
George
Jim
Roberto

Yep..at least ONE of them will be quite..guess who's?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

WOWOWOWEEE $AB! You are already DONE with the apartment?? Woweee!!! Can I move in with him??? PLEEEEZE??? So cool. And my, so fast! I haven't completely read the assignment as I was left off the distribution list, as you know. I just found out about it last night, you know. And I was busy until now, you know. So I haven't started, but your place is too school for cool! PRETTY DARN INTIMIDATING, I'd say!

Prof, I need to check my calendar. I do have some things coming up but will know tomorrow about my field trip schedule. I sure hope I an attend! I've never been on an overnight class field trip before. I'll do my very best to behave. Other people get me in trouble.

Ray and Cheryl in ONE room????!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Can Ray afford to support a second family because that's what Cheryl has in mind Image She told me all about her plan to play under the covers with him. Cheryl may appear innocent, but she's the closet class slut. It's true. Don't tell .her I said that about her, please. I just try to keep the peace around here :D
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I will have a word with Prof JEC about this. I know what Cheryl is doing. I am going to chaperone Ray on this trip. I can't have another molestation going on again. It will terrify Ray and make him ill again. I can't afford that again.

JEC, what is Ray's assignment please - he is curious to know and is so excited.

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:WOWOWOWEEE $AB! You are already DONE with the apartment?? Woweee!!! Can I move in with him??? PLEEEEZE??? So cool. And my, so fast! I haven't completely read the assignment as I was left off the distribution list, as you know. I just found out about it last night, you know. And I was busy until now, you know. So I haven't started, but your place is too school for cool! PRETTY DARN INTIMIDATING, I'd say!

Prof, I need to check my calendar. I do have some things coming up but will know tomorrow about my field trip schedule. I sure hope I an attend! I've never been on an overnight class field trip before. I'll do my very best to behave. Other people get me in trouble.

Ray and Cheryl in ONE room????!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Can Ray afford to support a second family because that's what Cheryl has in mind Image She told me all about her plan to play under the covers with him. Cheryl may appear innocent, but she's the closet class slut. It's true. Don't tell .her I said that about her, please. I just try to keep the peace around here :D
:shock:
But i didn't intent to intimidate no one...
Com'on come to my place,no problems about it,i'm happy that you find it nice!

Poor Cheryl..i bet she will be flawless with Ray,basically Starry watch over him,don't you Starry?

Ok this is my tend..and Jim is already fed up with George,meh..Cancer and Aquarius don't bond easily!

Roberto can't move due to his tight schedule at work,so who will join to us three in there? :wink:

Anyone is welcome..but..:
Please keep in mind that Jim is shy while George is a bit grumpy sometimes. :roll:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
sf2la wrote:WOWOWOWEEE $AB! You are already DONE with the apartment?? Woweee!!! Can I move in with him??? PLEEEEZE??? So cool. And my, so fast! I haven't completely read the assignment as I was left off the distribution list, as you know. I just found out about it last night, you know. And I was busy until now, you know. So I haven't started, but your place is too school for cool! PRETTY DARN INTIMIDATING, I'd say!

:shock:
But i didn't intent to intimidate no one...
Com'on come to my place,no problems about it,i'm happy that you find it nice!

Poor Cheryl..i bet she will be flawless with Ray,basically Starry watch over him,don't you Starry?

Ok this is my tend..and Jim is already fed up with George,meh..Cancer and Aquarius don't bond easily!

Roberto can't move due to his tight schedule at work,so who will join to us three in there? :wink:

Anyone is welcome..but..:
Please keep in mind that Jim is shy while George is a bit grumpy sometimes. :roll:
$ab, I find the place FABULOUS!! Which program did you use to create the George, Jim, an bedroom graphic at the bottom. Really cool!

No, don't believe Cheryl...She acts like Miss Innocent, but she's trying to make the moves on Ray when SDF isn't looking. This field trip is a perfect opportunity, but Shhhhh.....