Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
sf2la wrote:WOWOWOWEEE $AB! You are already DONE with the apartment?? Woweee!!! Can I move in with him??? PLEEEEZE??? So cool. And my, so fast! I haven't completely read the assignment as I was left off the distribution list, as you know. I just found out about it last night, you know. And I was busy until now, you know. So I haven't started, but your place is too school for cool! PRETTY DARN INTIMIDATING, I'd say!

Prof, I need to check my calendar. I do have some things coming up but will know tomorrow about my field trip schedule. I sure hope I an attend! I've never been on an overnight class field trip before. I'll do my very best to behave. Other people get me in trouble.

Ray and Cheryl in ONE room????!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Can Ray afford to support a second family because that's what Cheryl has in mind Image She told me all about her plan to play under the covers with him. Cheryl may appear innocent, but she's the closet class slut. It's true. Don't tell .her I said that about her, please. I just try to keep the peace around here :D
:shock:
But i didn't intent to intimidate no one...
Com'on come to my place,no problems about it,i'm happy that you find it nice!

Poor Cheryl..i bet she will be flawless with Ray,basically Starry watch over him,don't you Starry?

Ok this is my tend..and Jim is already fed up with George,meh..Cancer and Aquarius don't bond easily!

Roberto can't move due to his tight schedule at work,so who will join to us three in there? :wink:

Anyone is welcome..but..:
Please keep in mind that Jim is shy while George is a bit grumpy sometimes. :roll:
$ab, I find the place FABULOUS!! Which program did you use to create the George, Jim, an bedroom graphic at the bottom. Really cool!

No, don't believe Cheryl...She acts like Miss Innocent, but she's trying to make the moves on Ray when SDF isn't looking. This field trip is a perfect opportunity, but Shhhhh.....
The pics on the back ground is basically one piece,i've simply added some old polaroid frame to the pics of George and Jim.I don't know how is called the program..cause my twin sister has a professional one and she uploaded on my pc too..but i can ask her if you wanna know ^^

UHM..this reminds me my crazy adventures in hi-school when i wanted to hang my classmate Alessandro Labate..and then ended up to knew that Domenico Mesoraca had a crush for me :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I have Ray's best interests in my heart. He can't go astray with another woman. I know what Cheryl is like.......

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I have Ray's best interests in my heart. He can't go astray with another woman. I know what Cheryl is like.......

SDF xx
Nè nè nè Starry com'on...i bet that Ray,even if is vulnerable,would never go with another woman 8)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Oh WOW - first thought, when I read this - just imagine Boss, sf and Khenton in one tent :lol: :lol: I have a feeling, the prof should make a list with stuff, we are NOT allowed to take with us, because these three will probably have it all. :twisted:

Yes, I am here during this time. :D Or maybe not? :brood: From the sound of it, its not gonna be very comfy... :-k like cold and all... :roll: Ah well... :sigh: I trust the prof - its gonna be alright.
In which case they will have to carry it!! :-

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:gg u can share a tent with me and ray if u like, that way none of us will get into trouble :lol:
Would love to, but will Starry allow me near Ray? :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.

Thank you SAB, for having the confidence the in my good character :lol:

Exactly just because Ray is vulerable does not mean he will go with any one, an believe u me i know, I've tried hard enough, He's fought me off toooth and nail for weeks, cough i didnt mean that cough, I meant he's always talking about starry.
:wink:
I want to know where we are going for our "education" is it Dartmoor? i know a really good pub in the middle of dartmoor, the only pub for miles and miles. Mine u if it isnt going to be sunny and hot, it must be the Lake District, everyone bring plenty of wet weather gear, it always chucks it down at the Lakes.
Maybe not, maybe connected to the pup somehow.......mmmm.... where has the young daniel been camping..........have to get me thinking cap on.

OOo Oooo is it Kirby moorside?? :shock:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote: Ray and Cheryl in ONE room????!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Can Ray afford to support a second family because that's what Cheryl has in mind Image She told me all about her plan to play under the covers with him. Cheryl may appear innocent, but she's the closet class slut. It's true. Don't tell .her I said that about her, please. I just try to keep the peace around here :D
SF SHHHHHhhhhhh stop telling porkies! :lol: I just like perving over Ray, i mean keeping a close eye on him incase he needs any help.
Who are u sharing a tent with, if we are in tents that is, but it sure does sound like it to me, my rucksack on my back, as the song goes.
You know K,SF, tboss, by the way, hairdriers dont work in a tent.
Tio: Dont drink the water out of the streams, could be a dead sheep upstream. We will have to sort something out about roughing it. Maybe bunk off for an hour and cover each other while we nip to the nearest village for a hairdressing session and lunch.

we will have to get our thinking caps on girls, cant be doing with roughing it for too long, we'll have to break it up into bearable chunks, i have to think about me looks u know.
Toilet facilities, whos got a little spade??
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:GG, mags, fancy sharing a tent?
starry is coming on the trip with ray, so they can be alone together.

OOo Oooo is it Kirby moorside?? :shock:
Yes, thanks for the invitation :D

Biking into the sunset :lol: AND canoodeling, without coming up for air? Do you think, clones are allowed? :dunno:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Canoodling now thats more like it. who knows, their very strict here at the IOP u know, good moral code and all that. Wonder if Prof Jec is bringing anyone????
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Canoodling now thats more like it. who knows, their very strict here at the IOP u know, good moral code and all that. Wonder if Prof Jec is bringing anyone????
Good moral code? Oh Dear, I was having such nice fantasies already - you know, being in the woods and all - with my Tuvia clone. But yeah, guess you are right - this ain't for fun, this is bloody serious and the prof will strip the skin off our a***, if we don't follow the rules... :sigh:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sab we will all have to canoodle into your tent, for drinkies and midnight feasts, I dont want u having to much fun with George and Jim, i mean dont want u to be alone; with two georgous blokes. :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Canoodling now thats more like it. who knows, their very strict here at the IOP u know, good moral code and all that. Wonder if Prof Jec is bringing anyone????
Good moral code? Oh Dear, I was having such nice fantasies already - you know, being in the woods and all - with my Tuvia clone. But yeah, guess you are right - this ain't for fun, this is bloody serious and the prof will strip the skin off our a***, if we don't follow the rules... :sigh:
too right, she can be very tough at times, maybe she will be different outside the IOP, take us all to the pub.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
too right, she can be very tough at times, maybe she will be different outside the IOP, take us all to the pub.
You mean, she will show us her nice side? :wink: Not saying, she ain't nice and all anyway...guess, we have to wait and see. BTW - what is that with Sab bringing men? Why would she be allowed to do that and strangers on top? I don't see it... [-X Lets see, what the prof says about that..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Good moral code? Oh Dear, I was having such nice fantasies already - you know, being in the woods and all - with my Tuvia clone. But yeah, guess you are right - this ain't for fun, this is bloody serious and the prof will strip the skin off our a***, if we don't follow the rules... :sigh:
You mean, she will show us her nice side? :wink: Not saying, she ain't nice and all anyway...guess, we have to wait and see. BTW - what is that with Sab bringing men? Why would she be allowed to do that and strangers on top? I don't see it... [-X Lets see, what the prof says about that..

Well picked up on GG, how did i miss that!!! Well if SAb can bring men, we can bring clones :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Can u ride tandem??? (a tandem bike nothing untoward)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:

Well picked up on GG, how did i miss that!!! Well if SAb can bring men, we can bring clones :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Can u ride tandem??? (a tandem bike nothing untoward)
After thinking it through, I somehow feel, being without men for a few days might be fun - maybe for the last eve, everybody could have someone visiting...and yes, I can ride a tandem. But in the woods? But maybe it ain't woods all the time - you are right. Maybe there is a bike station along the way and the good prof will let us have fun with them for a while. :dunno: