Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Jec Image
We're going to Hoylake yay!:cheer:
Last edited by cheryl1700 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Oohh, good job Cheryl, a pub, can I drink beer while where there prof?
I have to sample osme of hte Endlish culuture, this is an educational field trip. Although you can't tell Luna beer is involed. She might not let me go.
Prof, I have to confess, I am not really good at camping, where do I go to the bathroom? where do I wash my hands? I am kind of an obossive hand washer.
I am willing ot try anything. My camping expierencing are usually at Camp Hyatt.
Is there going to be some cheerleading practice and couching time?
This is all so exciting. I need ot do my assignment, and get my camping supplies.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW - on the footsteps of the Pup. :mrgreen:

Is there a Danland camping supply store? :-k
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Lots and lots of public houses in Hoylake, we'll be fine girls!!
http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl ... 24&bih=663
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Starry, i think 14 days is too long for Ray to be away from u and the kids, he wont like it for long. It'll do his head in, maybe come for a weekend to hoylake with the kids in the middle of it to break it up for him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Starry, i think 14 days is too long for Ray to be away from u and the kids, he wont like it for long. It'll do his head in, maybe come for a weekend to hoylake with the kids in the middle of it to break it up for him.
Its only a 4 day trip - go look at page 124. :D So Ray can come with no problems.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray says that he would like to go to the camping trip for 4 days and he is nervous and excited! I will have a word with his auntie Luna and make sure she is with him all the time and make sure he takes his medication. He tends to spit out his pills when no one is looking.

Cheryl, can't stop Ray from bringing ice cubes in his flask, he puts them in himself. He likes to have fun. But I told him not to do it or it'll give you the wrong ideas about his playfulness. Now I am not sure if GG is good enough to go with Ray as she admitted that he's hot. I am very worried now......

So can't wait to see what will happen in Hoylake.

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

cheryl1700 wrote:Sab we will all have to canoodle into your tent, for drinkies and midnight feasts, I dont want u having to much fun with George and Jim, i mean dont want u to be alone; with two georgous blokes. :lol:
:roll: Basically,as we says in Italy George is from the other shore, and Jim...=____="
He's used to stay naked in bed,to read some annyoing books,poetry =____=, before sleep,he spend almost half hour into the shower,as usual for any cancerian man, and he can be very moody..but so sexy!!
Damn Glaswegians!!!!

Hey my tend have shower,air conditioning,wc,and even electricity :wink:
Wanna come?
Hey..doesn't misanderstood ok?
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:Ladies.......you seem to be assuming that clones and men will be allowed. :shock:

Don't go making too many plans for canoodling. [-X You will be far too busy!
Oh sure!!!I will be busy to get out of shower Jim..and please do tell that there are NO lakes around... :roll:
Or George will start to fooling around naked... :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Ladies.......you seem to be assuming that clones and men will be allowed. :shock:

Don't go making too many plans for canoodling. [-X You will be far too busy!
Oh sure!!!I will be busy to get out of shower Jim..and please do tell that there are NO lakes around... :roll:
Or George will start to fooling around naked... :shock:
I thought no men? :roll: Well, with the exception of Ray, of course, who is our special men.

@Starry - of course, he is hot, but still, you can trust me, as I wouldn't touch him out of respect for you and because I am a hound woman after all :wink:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I thought no men? :roll: Well, with the exception of Ray, of course, who is our special men.

@Starry - of course, he is hot, but still, you can trust me, as I wouldn't touch him out of respect for you and because I am a hound woman after all :wink:
Ladies, the only man allowed on this trip will be Ray, under the supervision of his Auntie Luna and Nurse Lily.

The rest of you will be far too busy to be worrying about men. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Oooo Prof Jec dont like the sound of that, hope its nice busy

Starry, ray will be absolutely fine, its only four days, make sure u get him to look after the kids when u get home so u can go out with the girls, as u will need it, after being on your own with the kids for four days and nights
love cheryl x
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Oooo Prof Jec dont like the sound of that, hope its nice busy

Starry, ray will be absolutely fine, its only four days, make sure u get him to look after the kids when u get home so u can go out with the girls, as u will need it, after being on your own with the kids for four days and nights
love cheryl x
How can anything about the Pup be not "nice"!? :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

good answer! and sso true :D
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I thought no men? :roll: Well, with the exception of Ray, of course, who is our special men.

Ladies, the only man allowed on this trip will be Ray, under the supervision of his Auntie Luna and Nurse Lily.

The rest of you will be far too busy to be worrying about men. :wink:
Hey prof how i'm supposed to carry my own tend without the helping hand,don't misunderstood, of some guys :shock:

Anyway as i will come on my own,at my own expance and i will be alone,at this point, who will share the tends with me and my huge ego?