Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks so much for the download :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

khenton

Post by khenton »

sorry looks like I missed it. Can someone send it to me. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Olivia, who hardly even mentioned Daniel before, now really gets going...

Now for some real hunka-chunka male hotness, Wilde costars in Jon Favreau's sci-fi western Cowboys & Aliens. She plays a gunslinging "bad-ass" cowgirl.

Costar Daniel Craig provides very appreciated eye candy goodness. "He is the most beautiful man on earth," Wilde said. "He really is."

He filled his chaps quite nicely, according to Wilde. "They kept making them tighter," she laughed. "You could tell we had female executives because he kept getting tighter pants and he would have random shirtless scenes. We were like, 'Yes, finally the ladies are in charge!'"

And then there's Ryan Reynolds. He may appear practically naked in more movies than most of Hollywood's leading men these days, but not in The Change-Up. "He's not shirtless—I'm shirtless!" Wilde said.

But that's OK because, she smiled, "I got enough of Daniel to keep me going for a year."

Mehr lesen: http://de.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_mal ... z1Pbb14Ix7
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Poll Results

Thank you for voting.

Do you think the concept of pairing cowboys with aliens will work?
Yes, it looks like a fun adventure 83%
No, the idea is just way too weird 3%
Etiher way, the cast is great 13%
I don't know 1%

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... le_ex.html
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Olivia, who hardly even mentioned Daniel before, now really gets going...

Now for some real hunka-chunka male hotness, Wilde costars in Jon Favreau's sci-fi western Cowboys & Aliens. She plays a gunslinging "bad-ass" cowgirl.

Costar Daniel Craig provides very appreciated eye candy goodness. "He is the most beautiful man on earth," Wilde said. "He really is."

He filled his chaps quite nicely, according to Wilde. "They kept making them tighter," she laughed. "You could tell we had female executives because he kept getting tighter pants and he would have random shirtless scenes. We were like, 'Yes, finally the ladies are in charge!'"

And then there's Ryan Reynolds. He may appear practically naked in more movies than most of Hollywood's leading men these days, but not in The Change-Up. "He's not shirtless—I'm shirtless!" Wilde said.

But that's OK because, she smiled, "I got enough of Daniel to keep me going for a year."

Mehr lesen: http://de.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_mal ... z1Pbb14Ix7
Thanks for that, GG! I haven't cared for her either (seems too conceited to me?), but now I like her. She seems like she's a lot of fun, and she has great taste in men. I don't get the impression she's just saying that stuff about Daniel either.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Hahahahhaa! That is hilarious about them making his pants tighter and tighter. I will have to write them a thank you note. :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ScottWestBand Scott West
von Jon_Favreau
@Jon_Favreau My band is hyping C&A Movie at our July 4th Imperial Beach Pier Concert for 100,000+ in San Diego County! youtube.com/watch?v=oQo3tz…

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Olivia's admiration for Daniel has now made it into the mainstream UK press.....

AN ACTRESS has said that she has just worked with "the most beautiful man on earth".

Olivia Wilde has admitted that she and other women developed a crush on English actor Daniel Craig, who is preparing himself for his third James Bond movie, while filming her latest movie Cowboys & Aliens.

http://tinyurl.com/64sz5dk
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote: Thanks for that, GG! I haven't cared for her either (seems too conceited to me?), but now I like her. She seems like she's a lot of fun, and she has great taste in men. I don't get the impression she's just saying that stuff about Daniel either.
She seems like fun and I think her Thor co-star Garrett Hedlund seemed turned on by her.
She is saying all the right things about DC for sure!!
Its totally understandable if she crushed on him hard when she saw him do this Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote: Thanks for that, GG! I haven't cared for her either (seems too conceited to me?), but now I like her. She seems like she's a lot of fun, and she has great taste in men. I don't get the impression she's just saying that stuff about Daniel either.
She seems like fun and I think her Thor co-star Garrett Hedlund seemed turned on by her.
Its totally understandable if she crushed on him hard when she saw him do this Image
But it was sorta weird and I wasn't the only one noticing it, that in all her tweets, she never ever mentioned Daniel, only once, when he caught her googling herself :lol: Other then that, it was all about HF and whoever. I thought, she either has a major crush and is in denial or she just doesn't find him appealing. Still don't know the answer to that, but its sure nice to finally read some great comments from her. :wink:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
I agree, after breaking out of House she did some fun action movies and I think she is have fun in her life right now and owrking with some awesome co stars, of course Daniel being the best, and she got to kiss him, see him shirtless, maybe he saw her topless, oh the fun of it all, can't wait ot see the interviews and when they ask her if Daniel is a good kisser I bet she blushes.
Guess what, it was a year ago they were filming C&A, can you believe it a year.
Time just goes to fast.
calypso

Post by calypso »

razzletiger Nooooo! The theater changed their Cowboys & Aliens
poster from Daniel Craig and his ass to Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford. :(

21 minutes ago via txt
ImageImage