DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

ZOMG, I was shocked to hear this news! :lol:

I am happy for Daniel but wow...after all those years with Sats...and now marrying Rachel after a few months! I guess they found a soul mate in each other!

And I just never, never, NEVER pictured him EVER marrying again!

Wow, just wow. :shock: :lol:
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

And, oh, you guys...I don't think there will be any babies. I really don't.

I can't imagine Daniel wanting to start over with children now when he is so terribly busy and has a grown daughter. And she is 40 or thereabouts isn't she? And they are both busy actors.

Of course I didn't expect him to marry again either, so who knows?? Maybe she is already preggers...
My books!

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote: I would be shocked if they have a prenup.
:buttkick:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Hi Lu. I guess some women just let a man know what is required.
Lu wrote:And, oh, you guys...I don't think there will be any babies. I really don't.

I can't imagine Daniel wanting to start over with children now when he is so terribly busy and has a grown daughter. And she is 40 or thereabouts isn't she? And they are both busy actors.

Of course I didn't expect him to marry again either, so who knows?? Maybe she is already preggers...
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
:buttkicowk:
They each have their own money, there has to be something, I realize they have trusts for the children, people with that much money and financinal advisors have something in place.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
You and K :rotfl:

I'm just saying that because it seems obvious they are totally committed to each other - forever. With doubt and/OR an attorney's advice they'd have a prenup.
Last edited by sf2la on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote:
They each have their own money, there has to be something, I realize they have trusts for the children, people with that much money and financinal advisors have something in place.
I know. They are sensible people who know what is right for them! Either way, I am so not going there as I just can't be bothered to get off the rose glasses!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote: :buttkick:
I know. They are sensible people who know what is right for them! Either way, I am so not going there as I just can't be bothered to get off the rose glasses!
I say no prenup but of course revised wills.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Good for you Carmel. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Forgive me if I'm posting old news. People Mag says 4 people in attendance http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 12,00.html
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Forgive me if I'm posting old news. People Mag says 4 people in attendance http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 12,00.html
Yes, their kids and two unknown friends.

Henry is 5 and Ella is 19. I feel, its just another confirmation, that Daniel gets along just fine with Henry - I doubt, Rachel would have married him otherwise. She seems quite the mother hen, from what I heard ( in interviews) and read. But the n, how can he not? Daniel can be such a kid himself and will be a fantastic step father. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

The only thing that bothers me with the annoucements from the press, they don't have any pictures of them togehter, the photos they are using just look so disconnected and it's so contrary to the real thing that they are deeply in love.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:The only thing that bothers me with the annoucements from the press, they don't have any pictures of them togehter, the photos they are using just look so disconnected and it's so contrary to the real thing that they are deeply in love.
Maybe they are, in their way, trying to give it back to them by not cooperating with them. It seems stars who are good with the press get good press back. Daniel sneers at them ( :wink: ), so they sneer back.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:The only thing that bothers me with the annoucements from the press, they don't have any pictures of them togehter, the photos they are using just look so disconnected and it's so contrary to the real thing that they are deeply in love.
Maybe they are, in their way, trying to give it back to them by not cooperating with them. It seems stars who are good with the press get good press back. Daniel sneers at them ( :wink: ), so they sneer back.
But at least, they post nice pics :wink:
Otherwise I agree, he sure isn't their darling and might get more bad pics then those, who cooperate.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Don't think so sf. Just no good pics of them together imoK
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."