Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Me too :cry: :cry: but the Germans most likely won't have them. We'll see...
Do you have 7-11s or Slurpees in Germany? Uk is just Tesco, right?
As far as I know we don't have them, at least not in the area wheren GG and I live.

We have something similar called flush

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Me too :cry: :cry: but the Germans most likely won't have them. We'll see...
Do you have 7-11s or Slurpees in Germany? Uk is just Tesco, right?
As far as I know we don't have them, at least not in the area wheren GG and I live.

I could probably get some and send them to you if you really want them. It's just that there will probably be tons of this kind of merchandising yet to come.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote: Do you have 7-11s or Slurpees in Germany? Uk is just Tesco, right?

I could probably get some and send them to you if you really want them. It's just that there will probably be tons of this kind of merchandising yet to come.
Right, there will be and some of it will hit Germany. So - for my part, I don't really need it. I stick to my Daniel mug every morning to have my tea :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IOwnACat Linda G.
I got my Daniel Craig Cowboys & Aliens cup! Its the little things like this that make me happy. http://yfrog.com/kirmtcj
vor 4 Stunden
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I really came on here to see what DC is going on the Jimmy Kimmel show for. He is scheduled to be on there July 20th.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I really came on here to see what DC is going on the Jimmy Kimmel show for. He is scheduled to be on there July 20th.
Really DC on Kimmel? So fun..:D 2 or 3 weeks and we are in full swing.

tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I really came on here to see what DC is going on the Jimmy Kimmel show for. He is scheduled to be on there July 20th.
Wow is he going to have a lot to talk about. 4 films coming out - and now this. Love Kimmel. His last interview with him for QOS was a good one. Their marriage is going to make the press for DH very interesting too.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Where did you go?? You've missed a lot! It's been exciting around here. Come back!!!
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Wow is he going to have a lot to talk about. 4 films coming out - and now this. Love Kimmel. His last interview with him for QOS was a good one. Their marriage is going to make the press for DH very interesting too.
YES!! Kimmel is so fun! I will DVR it before I leave town!
I am sure DC will be his usual tight lipped self about private things, though!
but yeah DH promo is what I am all about since day one!! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
tampa wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Really DC on Kimmel? So fun..:D 2 or 3 weeks and we are in full swing.
We might be in for another surprise and he might actually talk about it or at least say, Yes, I got married :lol:
We can count on Rachel to be more open in her interviews, I think OR she goes in agreement with Daniel, who doesn't want it. We'll see...

Liverpool Rules

Hi have forgotten how to use this board, haha. Actually I had a job that was spying on us.
sf2la wrote:
Where did you go?? You've missed a lot! It's been exciting around here. Come back!!!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Liverpool Rules

I hope Kimmel does a skit with Dan.
caramel wrote:
tampa wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Really DC on Kimmel? So fun..:D 2 or 3 weeks and we are in full swing.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha

Post by sasha »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I hope Kimmel does a skit with Dan.
caramel wrote:
tampa wrote: Wow is he going to have a lot to talk about. 4 films coming out - and now this. Love Kimmel. His last interview with him for QOS was a good one. Their marriage is going to make the press for DH very interesting too.
:stick_iagree:
Kimmel is very good place to start with. I felt that David Letterman insulted DC on the CR interview, do you think DC will be required to do another one with him?
caramel

Post by caramel »

sasha wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I hope Kimmel does a skit with Dan.
caramel wrote:YES!! Kimmel is so fun! I will DVR it before I leave town!
:stick_iagree:
Kimmel is very good place to start with. I felt that David Letterman insulted DC on the CR interview, do you think DC will be required to do another one with him?
I think DC is now in a different place altogether with his Bond being popular and his sure hit movies coming out. Such confidence boosters .... so I think he will be fine with DL now. but I hope he doesn't do DL ever and give him the finger instead :twisted: