Screencaps from upcoming interviews and shows

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Screencaps from upcoming interviews and shows

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Some screencaps of interview in Montana with DC (not the best quality, my computer is doing strange things all of its own accord at present, like making the screencaps small, hopefully it will just correct itself, like it does normally) :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Cheryl :blowkiss:

Nobody here noticed one thing - he ain't in jeans. How long is it we saw him in anything different? I truly cannot remember. These seem like some nice, very fitting whatever pants. Love it...AND the hairdo. Just right...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks Cheryl :blowkiss:

Nobody here noticed one thing - he ain't in jeans. How long is it we saw him in anything different? I truly cannot remember. These seem like some nice, very fitting whatever pants. Love it...AND the hairdo. Just right...
He had to wash them sometime! :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:

he's had a chance to go shopping :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:

he's had a chance to go shopping :wink:
Nice screen caps, Cheryl..thanks. :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

There's a Bond body under that t-shirt, that's for sure. Thanks GG.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:There's a Bond body under that t-shirt, that's for sure. Thanks GG.
I think, he is not quite there yet, but on his way. There is lots of time till November. He will be awesome....

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:There's a Bond body under that t-shirt, that's for sure. Thanks GG.
I think, he is not quite there yet, but on his way. There is lots of time till November. He will be awesome....
GG, don't be so hard on our boy, he is looking pretty darn good, do youthink he is going to bulk up close to CR? "I do hope so"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
GG, don't be so hard on our boy, he is looking pretty darn good, do youthink he is going to bulk up close to CR? "I do hope so"
But doesn't he start the stunt training before filming officially starts?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I don't think, he is in QOS mode yet - but he will look close to that IMO. Coming November, we will know :wink: all the ads and promo starting before even the first shot has been done will give us a pretty clear picture of what he will look like. :D

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I think, he is not quite there yet, but on his way. There is lots of time till November. He will be awesome....
I don't think, he is in QOS mode yet - but he will look close to that IMO. Coming November, we will know :wink: all the ads and promo starting before even the first shot has been done will give us a pretty clear picture of what he will look like. :D
Well, you know I have one wish and one wish only. CR hair not QoS hair. At the moment it's looking like somewhere inbetween - I call it "semi-monk head".
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I think, he is not quite there yet, but on his way. There is lots of time till November. He will be awesome....
But doesn't he start the stunt training before filming officially starts?
Yes sure, but we don't know, how much of THAT we gonna see - so maybe we see him after a few weeks for the press conference or whatever and then we can judge.

This haircut would be fine with me :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

C&A Junket Interview Daniel Craig HD-master screens
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=3401

Interviews with the whole cast and prods

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=41964

khenton

Post by khenton »

Hey Cheryl. Thanks. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks a lot for the caps! :)