The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 7/20/2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Cyanaurora wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:OMFG, did you see how his thighs? my gods, they were busting out of his pants.
He is so antimated and funny, relaxed and not uptight about Jay's comment about marrying Rachel.
But those thighs, I hope Bond is in some sort of swim trunks or shorts.
His suit pants looked 2 sizes too small. His package was clearly represented :twisted:

I have to say I enjoyed that bit! :twisted:
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
calypso

Post by calypso »

chocolatecake wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:OMFG, did you see how his thighs? my gods, they were busting out of his pants.
He is so antimated and funny, relaxed and not uptight about Jay's comment about marrying Rachel.
But those thighs, I hope Bond is in some sort of swim trunks or shorts.
His suit pants looked 2 sizes too small. His package was clearly represented :twisted:

I have to say I enjoyed that bit! :twisted:
si
no wiggle room for pickle at all
poor pickle
ImageImage
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

LMcAree91 wrote::thud: God he looks so sexy!!
i second that.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Another wee clip...only a few seconds

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/bac ... backstage/
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craigs avatar wrote:Image
I thought you had a very good avi before. But you get better every time you change it. :thud: Please post a lot! :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cy, first it's nice to see you here. SO excited you got o go to the lvie show.
WOW, how did you know when Daniel was going to be there and how far in advance do you have to get tickets, up front too. Did you camp out there the night before? is the seating first come?
I thought he was wonderful, looks so good and my gods his pants so tight, did he not realize how tight they were. I guess he is working out and didn't realize how tight they were.
Congrats on going to the show.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
marketto007 wrote:
trueblue wrote:The interview in 2 parts

Part 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4bpewg

Part 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/46u1al
Thanks for this True Blue. I've put it them on Youtube with your credits.

The Tonight Show - Daniel Craig (20.07.11) Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PnQEsjjkQg

The Tonight Show - Daniel Craig (20.07.11) Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWBOdUunUO8

xxx
LOL YouTube lock this in because of copyright infringement.
Yeah, that happened. :(

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.laineygossip.com/Daniel_Crai ... =0&CelID=0

Daniel Craig:Cowboys, Aliens, Dream House & Pants

This is the new cover of Entertainment Weekly in advance of the release of Cowboys & Aliens which I want to see so badly. But...I'm not loving the way that Daniel Craig's pants are not hanging on him here next to Harrison Ford. You?

Cowboys & Aliens is the first of two expected massive box office hits for Daniel this year. The second of course is Girl Dragon Tat, due out in December and we've already discussed this at length - whether or not he's to be the biggest Movie Star. Was he on Bill Simmons's list? (I'm waiting to intv Hugh Jackman at this writing and can't look it up. No wait, I just did. And he's not. So that's another flaw in Simmons's logic. HOW do you include Justin Timberlake and NOT Daniel Craig???)

Cowboys is expected to be a huge draw here at Comic-Con. Daniel is also making the rounds on the talk show circuit. Jay Leno talked to him about the Wedding. He was, as expected, reluctant to discuss it, even though the Dream House trailer just dropped this week. Still no confirmed release date. So it's smart of them, to leverage Daniel's exposure for Cowboys right now and use it to generate some interest for their small little picture, made even more intriguing by the romance and subsequent marriage of its two stars.

There's a shot in the trailer of Daniel and Rachel Weisz rolling around in bed. It's an insightful glimpse. And it has to be. Because something ignited between the two that was so torrid, so unavoidable, it led to two broken relationships.
As for how the movie looks - I kept thinking it was the Sixth Sense or The Others. Have they given away too much? Or is the real mystery something else?

Also attached - Daniel leaving Jimmy Kimmel yesterday. He really does loathe being a celebrity.
ImageImage
lauriesplace

Post by lauriesplace »

He was his usual beautiful fidgity self. Loved it.
calypso

Post by calypso »

HWoodBulletin Photo: Daniel Craig looks dashing in a Brunello Cucinelli suit for an appearance on The Tonight Show on... http://tumblr.com/xme3mr357x

ImageImage
Flower

Post by Flower »

Yes! I love it how even his suit pants are tight! Maybe that's why he kept leaning forward. Maybe he was self conscious. I thought he looked great.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Cyanaurora wrote:He was hot! And he appeared to have something in his shoe. He kept digging his finger in the arch of his right shoe. His wedding band is huge and itchy. He kept moving it and scratching under it, something new to fidget with.
Didn't you go to Leno before? Were we there at the same time for QoS opening?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Liverpool Rules

Flower wrote:Yes! I love it how even his suit pants are tight! Maybe that's why he kept leaning forward. Maybe he was self conscious. I thought he looked great.
He does wear the pants TIGHT. His jeans were so tight on his legs at Kimmel until I could see he has great lean muscle tone on his calves. I use to think he had beefy calves. In fact I do believe the camera adds pounds cause he is a lean man with (to me) his feet were long.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:He was hot! And he appeared to have something in his shoe. He kept digging his finger in the arch of his right shoe. His wedding band is huge and itchy. He kept moving it and scratching under it, something new to fidget with.
I went to Leno for DC's first time on for QoS . Very different interview this time.
Liverpool Rules

Cyanaurora wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
I went to Leno for DC's first time on for QoS . Very different interview this time.
Yes, I remember we attended the same show. Is Leno in the same studio or did he move? I know that Conan thing confuses me on where Jay is now. I went to the Kimmel taping, I think it was the same day but later at 6:00pm