Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Flower

Post by Flower »

Ooooooo! Thanks Cal! I love it so much when I come home from a long day at work and see the paparazzi folder is all the way at the top. That means his holy hotness has been out and about!

I love his bond shoulders. He's looking very fine these days!
tampa

Post by tampa »

calypso wrote:10 new pics here:
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=2145
Daniel Craig accompanies his wife Rachel Weisz as she goes shopping for a dress at Maxfield’s on Friday (July 22) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 41-year-old actress arrived on a flight at LAX airport.
Silly speculation time. My boobs always got really, really big in my early months of pregnancy before my middle started to spread. There is a picture of RW in this set from the side and she is regularly in no way that busty. I'm guessing she is about 3 months along which may explain why she needs a new dress that will fit and why she didn't just bring stuff with her. She's slim and her current clothes propobably don't fit. It's just a guess based on experence. Hope it's so. They are so gorgeous, they should breed. Again, just a guess.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tampa wrote:
Daniel Craig accompanies his wife Rachel Weisz as she goes shopping for a dress at Maxfield’s on Friday (July 22) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Silly speculation time. My boobs always got really, really big in my early months of pregnancy before my middle started to spread. There is a picture of RW in this set from the side and she is regularly in no way that busty. I'm guessing she is about 3 months along which may explain why she needs a new dress that will fit and why she didn't just bring stuff with her. She's slim and her current clothes propobably don't fit. It's just a guess based on experence. Hope it's so. They are so gorgeous, they should breed. Again, just a guess.
did you not see her in tight jeans arriving at airport on her thread? she flat stomach
here:
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=870

alhough GG think she put on some weight i think she look skinny :lol:
ImageImage
tampa

Post by tampa »

calypso wrote:
tampa wrote:

did you not see her in tight jeans arriving at airport on her thread? she flat stomach
here:

True. But lots of times, your boobs pop out first, then your tummy. She is also not tucking in her shirts and if she is pregnant, it's obviously early. I wore regular pants into my 4th month, I just didn't button the top of my pants. I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part. I'd love to see them have a baby. I just have a feeling it's painful for her not having her son with her 1/2 the time, and she would like to have a baby to fill that void. She seems like a devoted mom.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tampa wrote:
calypso wrote:
tampa wrote: Silly speculation time. My boobs always got really, really big in my early months of pregnancy before my middle started to spread. There is a picture of RW in this set from the side and she is regularly in no way that busty. I'm guessing she is about 3 months along which may explain why she needs a new dress that will fit and why she didn't just bring stuff with her. She's slim and her current clothes propobably don't fit. It's just a guess based on experence. Hope it's so. They are so gorgeous, they should breed. Again, just a guess.
here:

True. But lots of times, your boobs pop out first, then your tummy. She is also not tucking in her shirts and if she is pregnant, it's obviously early. I wore regular pants into my 4th month, I just didn't button the top of my pants. I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part. I'd love to see them have a baby. I just have a feeling it's painful for her not having her son with her 1/2 the time, and she would like to have a baby to fill that void. She seems like a devoted mom.
i think she and dnaiel have too much on hands right now for baby, maybe after this year and he films Bond then she has nothing lined up yes?
if she has baby now it will look like they marry for that and i think daniel wanted to make it legal before this happen, some friends say taht about their marriage
we will see
as for void, she has daniel and career, i think there is no void
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree, on that marriage first and baby MAYBE later. If she was pregnant, it would m ake it look, like they had to (in some minds) But no, you wouldn't see much 3/4 months in. I already had my baby and people asked me, if I bought it, because I never was pregnan t :lol: OK - it was winter for most of the time...but still...I also thought her books looked sorta big.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Flower

Post by Flower »

Okay, I have to weigh in. Tampa and GG, I also thought her boobs looked big and the thought also crossed my mind that she might be pregnant. I think she's about 42 so if they wanted to have a child together she really doesn't have much time to wait. Maybe they got married so quickly because they knew they knew they wanted children. Daniel seems like he might be a traditional kind of guy that way.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Flower wrote:Okay, I have to weigh in. Tampa and GG, I also thought her boobs looked big and the thought also crossed my mind that she might be pregnant. I think she's about 42 so if they wanted to have a child together she really doesn't have much time to wait. Maybe they got married so quickly because they knew they knew they wanted children. Daniel seems like he might be a traditional kind of guy that way.
have you seen pics of her before, she has big boobies :lol:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
Flower wrote:Okay, I have to weigh in. Tampa and GG, I also thought her boobs looked big and the thought also crossed my mind that she might be pregnant. I think she's about 42 so if they wanted to have a child together she really doesn't have much time to wait. Maybe they got married so quickly because they knew they knew they wanted children. Daniel seems like he might be a traditional kind of guy that way.
have you seen pics of her before, she has big boobies :lol:
I immediately noticed her big boobies. They just seem bigger than normal now. I don't know if she's pregnant, but unless her filming prevents it right now, I just can't imagine her on any type of birth control, particularly now that they are married. I can only imagine her, at her age, letting it happen if it's going to happen.

I, too, think she LOVES kids and would love another one, particularly one with her new husband, Mr. HHH himself. It should be a law that they do breed; they are too perfect looking, smart, and talented not to. And good parents, too. Add to that - a good age, wealthy, in love,.... I'd be super shocked if they don't have a baby.
tampa

Post by tampa »

I think that is the KEY point. Her age. They always say to wait at least a year before you get pregnant to adjust to marriage etc. and when you are younger it makes sense, but her age is an important issue. Medical types are now saying that later pregnancies can be really dicey for the baby. If they want a baby, she kind of doesnt' have the option of waiting like a younger women has.
Lu

Post by Lu »

You know what made me think she's pregnant? Her face, her expressions. She looks kind of tired and wan in these latest pics. Maybe she is just tired from travel, but these stars, especially women, try to look good anyway.

Early pregnancy is so brutal and you feel so tired and sick. She just had that look in her face and I just remember feeling that way and looking that way in early pregnancy.

But I still am in the "they won't have babies" camp so if she really is preggers I will be shocked.
My books!

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »