DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Rachel looks fantastic on these pics. :sigh:
D_C, what do you think of her knees? Perfect, right? :lol:
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:Rachel looks fantastic on these pics. :sigh:
D_C, what do you think of her knees? Perfect, right? :lol:
I highly doubt if his eyes go so far down from her boobs :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:lol: :lol: :lol: We love you, D_C.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

Look how big her shoes are, I wonder if she borrowed them :lol:
caramel

Post by caramel »

tornusunder wrote:Look how big her shoes are, I wonder if she borrowed them :lol:
I am thinking the dress and shoes don't belong to her. They get offered to her by the designers and her stylist probably helps her choose things. I understood that they shoes are usually a bit bigger for the sake of comfort.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sorry I don't have time to post all of this, but it just came through. There are pics (the same) and a longer article to go with it. I had to laugh at the first paragraph:

'Hand-in-hand with Bond: Rachel Weisz looks stunning in red dress but husband Daniel Craig fails to crack a smile

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 9:26 PM on 28th July 2011

He's supposed to still be in the honeymoon period having just wed one of the world's most stunning women - but Daniel Craig was still being his usual mean and moody self when he stepped out hand-in-hand with new spouse Rachel Weisz last night.
The pair had been at the afterparty following a Q&A about her movie The Whistleblower at the School of Visual Arts Theatre in New York - but the James Bond actor didn't appear to have been in the party spirit.
The 43-year-old star looked glum and dressed down in jeans, T-shirt and trainers, while Rachel looked positively radiant in a dazzling red dress and nude court shoes which both complemented her alabaster skin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1TQzHyZQy
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... adlines%29

It was one of the first comfortable summer evenings in Manhattan following a brutal heat wave.

Until Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz showed up, that is.

After the Cinema Society & Dior Beauty screening of The Whistleblower, the newlyweds made their first public appearance as a couple, heating things up with a very public rooftop smooch.

"When Daniel arrived on the roof deck, he embraced Rachel and gave her a long tender kiss on the lips – it was very romantic," a source at the James Hotel after-party tells PEOPLE.

"I wanted to be part of that kiss," says an onlooker. "It was very hot," added another.

Weisz, 41, and Craig, 43, were wed in a secret ceremony in New York in June.
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/part ... isz_Party/
Later that night, nearby at the James hotel's rooftop bar, guests were squinting, too—angling for a better look at Daniel Craig. The 007 actor managed to keep a low profile at the after-party for The Whistleblower, a thriller about sex trafficking in Bosnia that stars his new bride, Rachel Weisz. Unflinching in its depiction of sexual abuse and based on actual events, the film isn't exactly an easy segue to a cocktail party. But that's sort of the point, Weisz (in red Valentino) explained at the screening, which was hosted by the Cinema Society, Dior Beauty, and DeLeón. "This is my favorite genre, although I'm not sure it's a genre," she said. "True stories about women who do extraordinary things." Olivier Theyskens was among those on hand for a sneak peek, as was Kathy Bolkovac, the crusading Nebraskan police officer who's played by Weisz in the film. What's that feel like? "Quite fabulous," Bolkovac admitted.

they were all dressed down for after party
http://www.style.com/peopleparties/part ... isz_Party/

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews ... ty-2011287
Red hot married couple!

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz looked radiantly in love Wednesday night at The Whistleblower afterparty in New York. Weisz, 41, stunned in a fitted red dress, while Craig, 43, looked macho and laid-back in a t-shirt, jeans and baseball cap.

NEWS: Inside Rachel and Daniel's whirlwind road to marriage

"Rachel's eyes lit up when she saw [Daniel]," a source told Us Weekly. "They were all over each other when they were together. He put his arms around her and they definitely exude being in love."

The duo -- who costar in the upcoming horror film Dream House -- secretly said "I do" in June.
ImageImage
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

sf2la wrote:Sorry I don't have time to post all of this, but it just came through. There are pics (the same) and a longer article to go with it. I had to laugh at the first paragraph:

'Hand-in-hand with Bond: Rachel Weisz looks stunning in red dress but husband Daniel Craig fails to crack a smile

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 9:26 PM on 28th July 2011

He's supposed to still be in the honeymoon period having just wed one of the world's most stunning women - but Daniel Craig was still being his usual mean and moody self when he stepped out hand-in-hand with new spouse Rachel Weisz last night.
The pair had been at the afterparty following a Q&A about her movie The Whistleblower at the School of Visual Arts Theatre in New York - but the James Bond actor didn't appear to have been in the party spirit.
The 43-year-old star looked glum and dressed down in jeans, T-shirt and trainers, while Rachel looked positively radiant in a dazzling red dress and nude court shoes which both complemented her alabaster skin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1TQzHyZQy

I'm glad he doesn't ham it up personally. At least I know when he smiles it is geniune. He has such a great smile. It is like a gem. They fact that I have to wait for it makes it that much more precious.
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
Sue

Post by Sue »

Love the photos! Wish I had her legs :lol: no actually, wish I had Daniel!!! :wink: Is he trying to hide his wedding band or is he more comfortable putting his hand in his jeans pocket in case he wants to grab Rachel with both hands and whisk her to a room somewhere? :wink:

Maybe Dan's just adjusting to all the press now he's married to Rachel or he's had a hard (that didn't sound right :lol: ) :jump: :jump: :jump: day at the Office or home, so to speak. Still I think they are one hot couple!

Cheers me up as I am lying in bed with bronchitis and my little laptop to see the photos and read the comments.

Thanks Administrators, and forum members for all your hard work with photos, articles, etc as I love to read them.

Suex
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

chocolatecake wrote: I'm glad he doesn't ham it up personally. At least I know when he smiles it is geniune. He has such a great smile. It is like a gem. They fact that I have to wait for it makes it that much more precious.
Exactly, when he does smile its geniune, he just doesnt waste any on the press, when he doesnt need too. :lol: :wink:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.