Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:I FLOVE the third one where DC is smiling at Henry's exp.. :thud:

Henry is precious.
TOTALLY! It is really a wonderful photo. The next one is gorgeous of Rachel.
Lu

Post by Lu »

These are all adorable pics. But it's so strange. Ella was kept so super secret even when she was 17 and 18 years old and we were not allowed to post pics of her here to protect privacy. But we must have a hundred pics of Henry posted here already.

I suppose Daniel has loosened up on this front or else Rachel calls the shots for Henry and privacy.

His blue eyes are adorable. Bring to mind Daniel's. :D
My books!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Lu wrote:These are all adorable pics. But it's so strange. Ella was kept so super secret even when she was 17 and 18 years old and we were not allowed to post pics of her here to protect privacy. But we must have a hundred pics of Henry posted here already.

I suppose Daniel has loosened up on this front or else Rachel calls the shots for Henry and privacy.

His blue eyes are adorable. Bring to mind Daniel's. :D
Elaine and Dunda addressed this somewhere back. Rachel has never said 'No' to the papz for Henry. She's even been pap'd pointing out the papz to Henry. He's been photographed throughout his entire life. Just google him. In the US, photos of kids are allowed to be published in print; in the UK, they have to be blurred.
Sue

Post by Sue »

Thanks Dunda for amazing photos of Daniel, Rachel and Henry. I too love the photo of Daniel looking at Henry - he looks so protective of him! :D
As usual Daniel looks smoking hot :wink: in his white shirt, blue jeans and sunglasses on that gorgeous face of his!!! :cheer: :cheer: :hyper: Henry looks really happy which is great to see. Obviously he's coping well to this huge adjustment in his wee life which is great! :D I saw one of the photos on the Hello magazine site and Henry's face is blotted out, as is the privacy laws in Britain protects children under a certain age- am I correct in that?

How do you keep up with obtaining all the photos etc of Daniel as they are fabulous, up-to-date, etc? :?: Do you have secret spies out there? :lol:

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Suex
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I'm curious we used to not show pics of Ella but now it's ok to show pics of this child . I thought we were respecting DC's privacy before . Did i miss the change somewhere ? I'm just wondering what happened . I'm curious to see him too . I almost think it would be better to just post a link and not pics so comments ( even all the good ones ) wouldn't be made . I think thats what DC might object to the most .
chippi

Post by chippi »

Laredo wrote:I'm curious we used to not show pics of Ella but now it's ok to show pics of this child . I thought we were respecting DC's privacy before . Did i miss the change somewhere ? I'm just wondering what happened . I'm curious to see him too . I almost think it would be better to just post a link and not pics so comments ( even all the good ones ) wouldn't be made . I think thats what DC might object to the most .
I think we debated that a couple if times on here. Rachel does not seem to object and it is her child...
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hi Laredo! Read my post above Sue's. H is Rachel and Darren's child and neirher have yet to object to his photo being taken by the papz. they appear to go about their business with their son like Hugh does. Papz or no papz.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Do we need a poll

Because the law in the UK and US are different, Daniel was able to protect Ella, Rachel has to deal with the lack of privacy the best way she can and seems to have prepared her child for the intrusion by making it seem normal.

I personally don’t think we should be condoning said intrusion and posting his pictures on here either, 2 wrongs don’t make a right. If people want to ogle this child best if we have a link I think.

JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Why make something out of what is currently nothing? Henry's parents have not objected to his photo being taken. Photos of him have been published since he was an infant, with no objection indicated by either parent.

What does Ella have to do with Henry?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

There will be no poll.

D and I have taken Jes's thoughts and feelings under consideration and have decided that it would be the right thing to do, due to the differences in the country laws and DCs feelings on the matter of his family's privacy, pictures of Henry will not be posted.

If you would be so kind as to pull the picts you have posted, we will remove what has not been deleted.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Crazy!
chippi

Post by chippi »

Disappointed. Is there an issue with posting links as was suggested previously? I don't want to miss good DC pics. These are a fine example of what we would miss. Since this is not illegal (at least in my country) and the child's parents have no concerns, what is truly the harm here?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

chippi wrote:Disappointed. Is there an issue with posting links as was suggested previously? I don't want to miss good DC pics. These are a fine example of what we would miss. Since this is not illegal (at least in my country) and the child's parents have no concerns, what is truly the harm here?
The harm (for lack of a better word), as DC states often, his family has not asked for the notoriety, Henry is just a child and has no say. He is now part of DCs family and we would like to respect that.

And hosting issues aside, this is an international board, so we must be flexible in those considerations as well.

As we have done in the past with picts of Ella, obscure his face, cut him out of the photo, or links off site would be ok.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I can understand the disapointment, I loved the pics from the airport too, but after some thoughts about it we decided like posted by Elaine.

I only want to add the following to Elaine's post

He very recently was quoted on several site saying:
"I have a responsibility to protect the people around me, and I can't protect them if I just give them up. You know, 'Let me tell you something about them'.

"That's shooting them in the back, because how can they defend themselves? That goes for my family, my friends - and I expect that of the people I have around me. I say, 'OK, we'll look after each other, protect one another'."
So despite the fact that Rachel did talk about Henry in several interviews and seem to get along with the paps, Daniel doesn't.

And we want to respect that. This is a Daniel Forum after all and we want to show respect to (what we think is) Daniel's attitude towards this issue.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here a repeat of what I just posted in Chippis blog.
chippi wrote:So...how are we all feeling on the recent decision to ban H from the forum?
Just a few words on the matter. I haven't been around and therefore had no voice in this - I would have voted against not showing his pics, because I see a difference between Ella and Henry. Nobody knew what Ella looked like for a long time and hence she was probably saved from being harrassed by people, who didn't know her personally. Henrys face is known, so it seems this decision doesn't make a difference.

Having said that - I gladly bend my head nevertheless, because I am glad, we have a stong lead here, who have the strength to make a decision not everybody will agree on. Its good to have some rules, otherwise we might fall victim to slide into the sort of forum, nobody here wants.

So - those of us, who are disappointed, take it in good stride. Its not, that we are unable to see tose pics at all...
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chippi

Post by chippi »

Dunda wrote:I can understand the disapointment, I loved the pics from the airport too, but after some thoughts about it we decided like posted by Elaine.

I only want to add the following to Elaine's post

He very recently was quoted on several site saying:
"I have a responsibility to protect the people around me, and I can't protect them if I just give them up. You know, 'Let me tell you something about them'.

"That's shooting them in the back, because how can they defend themselves? That goes for my family, my friends - and I expect that of the people I have around me. I say, 'OK, we'll look after each other, protect one another'."
So despite the fact that Rachel did talk about Henry in several interviews and seem to get along with the paps, Daniel doesn't.

And we want to respect that. This is a Daniel Forum after all and we want to show respect to (what we think is) Daniel's attitude towards this issue.
This isn't an argument, but I think that's taking the quote out of context as it relates to the pics. He was referring to talking about his wedding details and Rachel.

I respect the decision, though I disagree with it. I think we are kind of selective with deciding which if DC's feelings to respect. He probably wouldn't agree with or condone a lot of what is discussed and the conjecture about his personal life that takes place here every day. Case and point - when RW came into the picture and Sats was gone...

Anyway, again, I respect the decision and appreciate your desire to respect DC's wishes.