Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:I think he saves it for pillow talk too!! Oooo errrrr what thoughts!
:twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I got proposed to on one knee at home. Would have died of embarrassment if it had been in public. Neither of us like attention drawn to ourselves. We married 3 months after meeting (!) We just knew. The way we talked; i.e., all talk of the future included the words 'we' and 'us', not 'I', it was obvious we would marry, but when and where was a surprise. The month before, I ended a 5-year live-in relationship and swore I'd never 'live with' a man again, so he knew and wouldn't have offered that option. Women who have married all have their engagement stories that get told to friends, relatives, etc. Cheryl, yours is a hoot - great one. It's my impression that Daniel is the traditional romantic type (probably because of the loving women in his life - and who knows, his father could be the same way.)

I wanted to pick out my own ring since I'm the one who has to wear it. We went ring shopping together for his and hers. I definitely didn't want a diamond engagement ring. It was too traditional and seemed subservient to me (like a 'lady in waiting thing' - crazy, I know.) He selected a simple gold band; mine - a gold band but with set-in diamonds on the front. By not wearing an engagement ring, I was able to get married without telling anyone at my workplace, which was what I wanted. I didn't want people to make a fuss or always bring the subject up. They threw a party afterwards.

For them, it seems clear that they just wanted to get married. And get married without people knowing about it until it was over. That means no diamond ring beforehand, not in public anyway. Her gold band shows that she isn't interested in impressing anyone, which is so cool to me. Heck, she has the man to impress people with! She describes herself as more of a tomboy, and just the fact that she has short fingernails, tells me that she's the kind of mom who throws a ball around with her son, etc. She's not a "I can't, it will break my nails" kind of woman (another thing I like about her.) The plain gold band is simple and practical. That said, no telling what he buys her for presents. They can afford basically anything they want, especially between the two of them. Hubby bought me a 'rock' type :shock: diamond ring for our 10th anniversary. Certainly not an engagement ring, just a diamond ring. For sure, RW is wearing the ring of her choice right now.
Lu

Post by Lu »

caramel wrote:
khenton wrote: Image
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

So beautiful! Can't get over the pretty!!! I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw these for the first time :shock:
I was one of those who thought definitely for SURE they would not have a baby, but the first thing I saw when I looked at this pics is how she's shielding her mid-section with that huge purse!!

They look so sweet and lovely together. Their hands fit together just right.
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
sasha wrote:"Rhapsody in Blue" :sigh:
and the stuffed jeans pockets are back :lol:

For me it's noticeable that the handholding between Daniel and Rachel is very different to the handholding between Daniel and Sats.

Daniel and Rachel never entangle their fingers and he's always the one with the back of the hand upwards, which means he's the dominant one :twisted: :twisted:

Make of it what you will :lol: :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
I was one of those who thought definitely for SURE they would not have a baby, but the first thing I saw when I looked at this pics is how she's shielding her mid-section with that huge purse!!

My thoughts were, that it is weird, she would hang it on the shoulder next to DC and not ont he other - so IMO, she is just holding it to the middle to not have it between them. Lu, your thougth is nicer though for sure :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:

My thoughts were, that it is weird, she would hang it on the shoulder next to DC and not ont he other - so IMO, she is just holding it to the middle to not have it between them. Lu, your thougth is nicer though for sure :wink:
The thing with her bag is a very NY thing to do. You don't just let it hang, you hold onto it all the time.
Crazy!
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

The internet has been gone in my flat for two days, and this was a nice surprise! Omg they look amazing!!! :D
calypso

Post by calypso »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:

The thing with her bag is a very NY thing to do. You don't just let it hang, you hold onto it all the time.
msut be natural thing to do because with daniel craig beside her who steal her bag? they would be the roadkill :lol:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm happy to see Crew Cutvis not in the pic!
DC's body is just so perfect. Those wide shoulders... :sigh:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... eriod.html

From Manhattan with love: Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz still enjoying honeymoon period...

As they stroll hand in hand through New York, Daniel Craig shows he has a license to thrill as he and Rachel Weisz appear to still be in the honeymoon period.

Having married in June this year with only four guests present the Hollywood stars have always kept details of their relationship close to their hearts.

However, if their body language is anything to go by they look pretty content and in love as Daniel, 43, led his wife around midtown Manhattan yesterday.

you are right dunda
Dunda wrote:
For me it's noticeable that the handholding between Daniel and Rachel is very different to the handholding between Daniel and Sats.

Daniel and Rachel never entangle their fingers and he's always the one with the back of the hand upwards, which means he's the dominant one :twisted: :twisted:
:lol:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

my nickname is Smarty Pants, so.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Who knows, it may just be personal taste, its not compulsory to wear it, its that most woman do in Britain. They sometimes get an eternity ring, brought them after their first child is born, I didnt i got a necklace instead. Does that happen in Germany?
I had just a very plain ring and no engagement ring first time around....we were very young and didn't have two pennies to rub together.

Made up for it second time around, PJ went all-out on the diamond bling front with a matching set of engagement ring and eternity ring, and a diamond wedding ring too.

There is a trend at the moment in London (in these hard times) for women getting mugged and street robbers are targeting wedding jewellery. In some parts of London, police have put up posters advising women to remove their real bling. I now feel naked without mine, so I go around with my hands in my pockets if I see someone I don't like the look of. :roll:
Last edited by JEC57 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:my nickname is Smarty Pants, so.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
we remain your students yes?
ImageImage