Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, too early for me unless I happen to wake up at that time. Is it going to be streamed live on the web?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Yeah, too early for me unless I happen to wake up at that time. Is it going to be streamed live on the web?
They don't know that yet, but it could very likely be. Its a big affair, so why not - it certainly beats a TinTin RC and that got streamed.

BTW - why do I have a feeling, that your inner watch will wake you up alright? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tweet from a Sky News journalist:

V exciting new #JamesBond film development to be announced Thursday morn live on @SkyNews *must-watch-tv*

..and ok, I will start crediting CBN and MI6. :wink: There will be lots of stuff, they dig out first but most likely, there is even more, that our girls here find first, plus they are interested in different stuff at times - so its good to have both bases covered.

Marketto
, you can take from here, what you want - aside from the extra pics from Trueblue. Those have to remain here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I am at university at that time :?. In my Televison course.... So no chance seeing it live :(.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Germangirl wrote:..and ok, I will start crediting CBN and MI6. :wink: There will be lots of stuff, they dig out first but most likely, there is even more, that our girls here find first, plus they are interested in different stuff at times - so its good to have both bases covered.

Marketto, you can take from here, what you want - aside from the extra pics from Trueblue. Those have to remain here.
Nooooooo, noooo, GG. Don't get me wrong. I'm nothing to do with both sites, I'm just an old veterand there. My website as you know is James Bond Brasil and 007Brasil, and any content on both sites is open to anyone interested.

You rock, you know. ;)

:*

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

:evil: Im in University all Thursday morning
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Hey three pages and running all BEFORE the press conference are we excited or what !?!?!?! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:Hey three pages and running all BEFORE the press conference are we excited or what !?!?!?! :wink: K
They all are :lol: But that's nice. Here is another help maybe:

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/topic/ ... ouncement/

So Sky is not for everyone :sad: Lets hope, something else turns up. Its good to see the vids later one, but seeing it live sure is better.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:Hey three pages and running all BEFORE the press conference are we excited or what !?!?!?! :wink: K

So Sky is not for everyone :sad: Lets hope, something else turns up. Its good to see the vids later one, but seeing it live sure is better.
Agreed! We don't get Sky. Too bad it's not streamed live on the web, but I'm sure it all has to do with money generated.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Agreed! We don't get Sky. Too bad it's not streamed live on the web, but I'm sure it all has to do with money generated.
We can't say that for sure yet. They (the Bond boards) will watch the space and I will watch them :lol: So, lets just sit back and wait..

bubita

Post by bubita »

so, it´s gonna be 8:45 am here in Santiago, I´m in. :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Live stream here, probably just for our Brits and maybe Americans, but I can see, what they are showing right now, so who knows...

Here's a live stream of Sky: http://www.freeetv.com/modules.php?name ... tch&id=717

Here's BBC News: http://www.livestation.com/channels/7-bbc-news-english

Does any of you guys have the possibility of getting this for all of us?

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Sky is payTV and you need an extra card for your TV from Sky and a receiver. :evil: I have the German Sky.
The UK Sky will have it for its UKpayers as a livestream. I hope, I understand this right.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote: The UK Sky will have it for its UKpayers as a livestream. I hope, I understand this right.
Absolutely - I hope, someone here has it. We will have all the most important bits, but the live stream is something else.