Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Honey. Different mags made the same mistake Aston is on the cover of men's health. Men's journal is not at cvs today we have issue with ali on cover probably coming next week :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

khenton wrote:Honey. Different mags made the same mistake Aston is on the cover of men's health. Men's journal is not at cvs today we have issue with ali on cover probably coming next week :wink: K
OMG, thank you, what would I do without you.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Is the Total Film out here yet ?
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Yes, I bought my copy this morning on the way into work. It looks good, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet and I don't have access to a scanner.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Are you in the states ?
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Laredo wrote:Are you in the states ?
No, I live in the UK.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Love the headline - so they ARE having this on their Awards lists.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Ace lets hope dan gets something out of it, either way if the film or director gets it or rooney he was still in a oscar awarded film.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Ace lets hope dan gets something out of it, either way if the film or director gets it or rooney he was still in a oscar awarded film.
Dunno - that would look so *let out* I could live with getting nominated but not win and would be fine with Rooney winning even, but have her nominated and him not...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
chippi wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks Dunda...Can anyone get their hands on this?

Is this an American mag? If so, I will start keeping an eye out for it.
The December Mens Journal is on the newstands but Aston Kutcher is on the cover, does anyone know if they do a bonus issue, this on says Dec2011 Jan 2012.
Do you mean the December Issue of Men's Health with Ashton Kutcher on the cover, don't you? I Think do you mistake something.
Men's Journal you can find as a double issue December/January. Last year the cover showed Jeff Bridges.
But up to now I can't find the new Men's Journal.
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

DanielCraigFan1 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
chippi wrote: Is this an American mag? If so, I will start keeping an eye out for it.
The December Mens Journal is on the newstands but Aston Kutcher is on the cover, does anyone know if they do a bonus issue, this on says Dec2011 Jan 2012.
Do you mean the December Issue of Men's Health with Ashton Kutcher on the cover, don't you? I Think do you mistake something.
Men's Journal you can find as a double issue December/January. Last year the cover showed Jeff Bridges.
But up to now I can't find the new Men's Journal.
Yes that is correct, K got me corrected on it. I wait 1 more week yes?
NOw I wonder if the Total Film is a US magazine.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Tboss, Total Film is a UK magazine and I don't know if it's available elsewhere.

If I can get my scanner fixed I'll have a go at scanning the article on GWTDT. Apart from the cover photo, there's only one large photo of Daniel, and that's the B&W one of him with his hands in chains which has been posted here. There's one small photo of Blomkist and Lisbeth, which has appeared elsewhere and two large photos of Rooney in character.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cassandra wrote:Tboss, Total Film is a UK magazine and I don't know if it's available elsewhere.

If I can get my scanner fixed I'll have a go at scanning the article on GWTDT. Apart from the cover photo, there's only one large photo of Daniel, and that's the B&W one of him with his hands in chains which has been posted here. There's one small photo of Blomkist and Lisbeth, which has appeared elsewhere and two large photos of Rooney in character.
OK, no problem, he looks yummy on the cover, great picture.
Thanks for the help. :thumbup:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I found this in the german magazine "Gala Men" which lay in the break room at work, and took a pic with my mobile.

Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

007Mania wrote:I found this in the german magazine "Gala Men" which lay in the break room at work, and took a pic with my mobile.

Ahhh, gotta love that his photo is big and center on that page!