The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:At the end of one of the showings when everyone got up to leave, a woman and her 5-6-year-old daughter were of the first to leave. I couldn't believe someone took a kid to see that movie. Afterward I went to the women's room and people were saying they didn't know which was more disturbing - the movie or seeing that a young girl had attended. The mother is more selfish than sensitive or fit as a parent.
I don't understand the rules in the US.

Here in Germany the movie is FSK16, the means you have to be 16 to watch. And it's not possible for any adult to take a kid younger that 16 to this movie. For me it makes sense.
Here it is rated R, which means children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. So, an 18 year old can take some one under 17. But, our small town has a more narrow view. They say the "child" must be accompanied by a parent, and refuse children the theater considers too young. In big cities most theaters don't care how old the kids are, they just want to sell tickets.
I'm surprised, Cy. I thought every theater adhered to the ratings. I'm not disappointed that your town doesn't though. Dunda, here they are:

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:
Here it is rated R, which means children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. So, an 18 year old can take some one under 17. But, our small town has a more narrow view. They say the "child" must be accompanied by a parent, and refuse children the theater considers too young. In big cities most theaters don't care how old the kids are, they just want to sell tickets.
I'm surprised, Cy. I thought every theater adhered to the ratings. I'm not disappointed that your town doesn't though. Dunda, here they are:

[/quote]

I think out theaters just interpret the rating narrowly. It does say "parent or adult guardian" A lot of theaters extend this to "your 18 year old friend".
It also states "Generally, it is not appropriate for parents to bring their young children" Our theaters don't let parents exercise poor judgement and bring little kids. What is funny sometimes is adults being told by the teenagers that work at the theater that their kids can;t see the movie.
I really appreciate the theaters being strict. I am very strict with my kids about what movies they see.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I understand how it works in the US, but I don't understand WHY :lol:

If a movie is rated R it makes no difference if mom or dad are there, the movie is still violent, sexed up or anything else.....

I prefer the rules in Germany FSK16 means 16 and older are older, no matter what......

It's a bit different with FSK12, then kid from 6 to 11 are allowed with adults...so it's a bit inconsistent here too.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Dunda wrote:I understand how it works in the US, but I don't understand WHY :lol:

If a movie is rated R it makes no difference if mom or dad are there, the movie is still violent, sexed up or anything else.....

I prefer the rules in Germany FSK16 means 16 and older are older, no matter what......

It's a bit different with FSK12, then kid from 6 to 11 are allowed with adults...so it's a bit inconsistent here too.
Because we are "supposedly" a "free country" where the government can't tell parents what to do. But with so many exceptions it doesn't make sense.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Cyanaurora wrote: I think out theaters just interpret the rating narrowly. It does say "parent or adult guardian" A lot of theaters extend this to "your 18 year old friend".
It also states "Generally, it is not appropriate for parents to bring their young children" Our theaters don't let parents exercise poor judgement and bring little kids. What is funny sometimes is adults being told by the teenagers that work at the theater that their kids can;t see the movie.
I really appreciate the theaters being strict. I am very strict with my kids about what movies they see.
I am thinking it is easy to sneak into the screen that shows any movie you want to see as long as you have access to inside the facility. Maybe this sneaky mom got a tckt for some G/PG movie and ended up going to GDT instead. Who is going to stop her? Multiplexes make that possible.
I have no respect for such people.
I hope they at least cover their kids' eyes and ears during those torture and sex scenes.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: I think out theaters just interpret the rating narrowly. It does say "parent or adult guardian" A lot of theaters extend this to "your 18 year old friend".
I am thinking it is easy to sneak into the screen that shows any movie you want to see as long as you have access to inside the facility. Maybe this sneaky mom got a tckt for some G/PG movie and ended up going to GDT instead. Who is going to stop her? Multiplexes make that possible.
I have no respect for such people.
I hope they at least cover their kids' eyes and ears during those torture and sex scenes.
I thought the same thing, Caramel, as I just couldn't imagine a parent walking up to the ticket counter with a child that age to buy a ticket for Tattoo. The Shame (plug for another interesting movie... :wink: ). Mom was quick to hot foot it out of the theater with the daughter as soon as it was over, too. Obviously, she was concerned about confronting fellow patrons. Kid could be scarred for life from this. I saw 'My Week With Marilyn' during XMAS week and on the way out noticed that Tattoo was going to start in 5 minutes in the adjoining theater. Yours truly couldn't walk past that door. I HAD to go again despite having no real interest to see it right then. It was 'free' - ahem - and right there. The multiplexes make it super simple to skip from one theater to the next.

Dunda, is 16 the minimum age for all movies? Do you have something equivalent to our NC-17?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote: Dunda, is 16 the minimum age for all movies? Do you have something equivalent to our NC-17?
We have FSK18, which means nobody under 18 is allowed.

But those are rare (as NC-17) I suppose. And sometimes you just don't get it why a movie is FSK18.The last one I saw was Conan ( :roll: ), but i think it was not as violent as any other fantasymovie.

Shame isn't released here yet, but it will be most likely FSK16.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I cant believe some thick and she must be really "thick" with no common sense whatsoever took their six year old to tattoo. Apart from anything else its not really a story to keep a six year old's attention, so hopefully he or she was under the seats looking for stuff to do on the floor of the cinema when the torture scene was on.
I agree about freedom of choice, but unfortunately, there are some adults who do not have the sense to choose, and children need to be protected, mind u, she'll probably let them watch it on DVD anyways. She will the one saying I dont know why she's having these nightmares I cant understand it Dohhhhh!!!. Or why her kid is torturing the dog. Unbelieveable. People like that need a good slap across the face by someone in authority.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I don't understand a word, but he looks gorgeous! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ngaciCNh0

Thanks to Alex for finding it!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I don't understand a word, but he looks gorgeous! :D

WOW - a real good one. Their got their facts mostly straight, I think.

Here is the first fanvid of Mikale and Lisbeth. Bad quality unfortunately, but from what I see, I wanna watch the damn film - NOW!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUi7N766x0o
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thats a good one, still a fidget, he is looking lovely in that one, did all the main turning points of his career. I like the way he looks away from the person when speaking, he is still naturally shy.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:

Here is the first fanvid of Mikale and Lisbeth. Bad quality unfortunately, but from what I see, I wanna watch the damn film - NOW!!!!
Tomorow we will know where and when, hopefully Friday!

(I will see it on Thursday, but with hubby, so the dubbed version. Still better than nothing :lol: )

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Tomorow we will know where and when, hopefully Friday!

(I will see it on Thursday, but with hubby, so the dubbed version. Still better than nothing :lol: )
Pretty sure, I am going to do the same. :wink: Still, I find it rather annoying to hear it in German, but like you said - better then nothing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: great photo, thanks, poor babe.
When lisabeth hit martin with the golf club, I said fuck me! out loud in the pictures, i dont think anyone heard it, I thought OMG kids around me, then remembered it was an 18 so i was alright.
It was a good visual as you could see his teeth flying out of his mouth.
Now if that had of been me, i would have hit him again, to make sure he didnt get up, and start on me, when i was untieing HHH. I would like to know where she got the golf club from.
Cheryl, Martin had come home from playing golf an left his clubs in the hall when he sensed someone in the house.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel's interview at 20 mins in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWdvdMMBsg