There's your playground, Ladies - GIFS!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:ok i try again is bigger i think
Thats more like it! thx ;)
juicy

Post by juicy »

Daniel craig at the QPR V Liverpool match

Image..Image

peacefully watching -> upset(??)

http://j.mp/GEjwuJ
(I download the match and cut daniel's part. this is that clip's url. enjoy it :wink:)
Last edited by juicy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW, you're really something. Thanks a bunch :D:D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl wrote:WOW, you're really something. Thanks a bunch :D:D

I'm not.. but thx GG :oops: :oops:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Yes you are, that would have taken you ages, thanks so much!!!!!
Visitor complete
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4kay06
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

there is a glint of a smile surfacing and then he stops it, maybe when the announcer said James Bond was in the crowd?
juicy

Post by juicy »

cheryl1700 wrote:there is a glint of a smile surfacing and then he stops it, maybe when the announcer said James Bond was in the crowd?

probably, he did not want to notify to others that he is here.
just i guess :roll:

and download link so thank you cheryl!!
Last edited by juicy on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Juicy! :D
juicy

Post by juicy »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks Juicy! :D

you're welcome! SG :-)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From the tweets, they mentioned him a lot over the speaker :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl wrote:From the tweets, they mentioned him a lot over the speaker :wink:

So why he stop smiling..?
I'm curious :?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think daniel is naturally a shy man. But hey thats just my thinking, but from interviews, hes not a look at me, sort arent I wonderful.
I think thats why he stops, I dont think he wants the cameras on him, when he's at a football match, he shys away from the limelight. (think when the camera goes on him, as it will be on the big screen at the match, he thinks arwww f#ck! and thats why he stops smiling)
Although the glimmer of a smile suggests he doesnt mind it really.
Last edited by cheryl1700 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He rarely smiles just for the heck of it :lol: and certaibly not, when he knows, he is being snapped, what i don't know with these pics, of course. But they sure made a lot of nods about Bond and him and that certainly wouldn't be all that much to his liking, although I assume, he takes this stuff with some humor, if embarrassed. I remember, one day before the QOS premier - he was with Baillie, Sats and Ella at the ??? concert and Liam Gallagher talked to him in a nice way. They were all laughing, but Daniel, you could see, was his shy self. That's the way he is, that silly man :wink:

juicy

Post by juicy »

I think daniel is naturally a shy man. But hey thats just my thinking, but from interviews, hes not a look at me, sort arent I wonderful.
I think thats why he stops, I dont think he wants the cameras on him, when he's at a football match, he shys away from the limelight. (think when the camera goes on him, as it will be on the big screen at the match, he thinks arwww f#ck! and thats why he stops smiling)
Although the glimmer of a smile suggests he doesnt mind it really.
Germangirl wrote:He rarely smiles just for the heck of it :lol: and certaibly not, when he knows, he is being snapped, what i don't know with these pics, of course. But they sure made a lot of nods about Bond and him and that certainly wouldn't be all that much to his liking, although I assume, he takes this stuff with some humor, if embarrassed. I remember, one day before the QOS premier - he was with Baillie, Sats and Ella at the ??? concert and Liam Gallagher talked to him in a nice way. They were all laughing, but Daniel, you could see, was his shy self. That's the way he is, that silly man :wink:

He just shy. haha
Outward look scary, but inward is cute :D :D :D :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:I remember, one day before the QOS premier - he was with Baillie, Sats and Ella at the ??? concert and Liam Gallagher talked to him in a nice way. They were all laughing, but Daniel, you could see, was his shy self. That's the way he is, that silly man :wink:

That was in July 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charpattz/ ... datetaken/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com