SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I went to an IMAX cinema on Saturday night to see Men in Black 3 and saw the Skyfall trailer -- it was fantastic on the big screen! MiB3 was fun.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool find. Love the b/w one especially. Sometimes he looks better in b/w then colour. Who would have thought?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thks mimi cool!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Cool find. Love the b/w one especially. Sometimes he looks better in b/w then colour. Who would have thought?
My eyes got stuck on that b&w one, too! Maybe it's just the angle and expression? I don't know... just handsome!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

The russian lunatics at danielcraigband never disappoint me :twisted:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel Craig "who remains as lithe and sprightly as ever"! Love it!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Is that a scar behind the ear?

Could be, because IMO his ears have been much more sticky when he was a kid.

Just look at this pic from school

]Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Cool find. Love the b/w one especially. Sometimes he looks better in b/w then colour. Who would have thought?
I think it is because he has contours on his face. Someone with a botoxed or unlined face is going to show up as just uniformly monochrome...bit boring really.

Daniel has lots of places for the light to settle which brings his features into sharper relief and makes him look even more interesting.

Also, as we know, his skin colour can be heavily affected by the cold, the time of day and what lighting they use. B&W takes away that random element and leaves the viewer to admire his features and not be distracted by pallor or glare.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
I think it is because he has contours on his face. Someone with a botoxed or unlined face is going to show up as just uniformly monochrome...bit boring really.

Daniel has lots of places for the light to settle which brings his features into sharper relief and makes him look even more interesting.

Also, as we know, his skin colour can be heavily affected by the cold, the time of day and what lighting they use. B&W takes away that random element and leaves the viewer to admire his features and not be distracted by pallor or glare.
Good explanation.

@Dunda - if theyhad his ears "glued on" - wouldn't they have done the job all the way?
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:@Dunda - why did you post the kid pic? I don't think, its a scar, I think, its just two little bumps..
Because his ears stuck out way more back then.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:@Dunda - why did you post the kid pic? I don't think, its a scar, I think, its just two little bumps..
Because his ears stuck out way more back then.
Overread your sentence. Just corrected my post with "Why would they stop half through?"